Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

(BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

Male Posts : 206

(BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me Empty
PostSubject: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 am

IGN : Halo-Halo

Personality: Calm (especially b4 CF ) , Composed , open-minded and my leading characteristic , patient .

Playstyle : Careful and analytic . Follows orders . Uses all types cept sups w/c i am currently practicing on.

Reason for joining: Since Perfektwelt has dissolved , a clan whose actively participating in CF is what I'm looking. Also for some chat and some nc bonding . Btw , I ain't paying so my bots aren't that op

What im looking in a clan :
- People who do not use broken shit like there's no tomorrow / only use it sometimes for fun
- Have active members
- People who enjoy the game even if they lose
- People who I can help with and can help me too
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 am

Wait what? Perfektwelt was dissolved? What happened? ;_; ...but it's ok if you don't want to share it I just got curious.. ;w;/

Justitia Et Aequitas welcomes a player like you Halo2. We have cuukeh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:05 am

dunno too , oka . mightt be that he is nao maining that DOS account and will not be actively using his BRD account

Will be sending an app form to rev later. Busy finishing my photo / video documentations of our project and my flute recital
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:22 am

please join Inovator we have food, fun chat and also active member to talk, btw right now i try to smack taruka because sleeping afk lel

and meet me inside BRD area, im always in my position.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:45 am

Wow please no false advertising, there are no cookies! I REPEAT, THERE ARE NO COOKIES.

There is me though, which is just as good as cookies, true story.

I personally don't really give too much of a damn about clan fights and I don't think the rest of the guys do as well. We will play if we can but I personally am not particularly stressed about it.

Clan is not super active, me and okagachi are the most frequently active players, rest pop on from time to time and we talk about random shit when there are random shit to talk about.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 am

Fuck clans go SOLO
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:25 am

I'm currently now in Innovator with RedCobra and Tisu.

(Ohmaygosh , i'm with the talented , if not the most , skinner ever known to cosmic ark

@reVelske wrote:
Wow please no false advertising, there are no cookies! I REPEAT, THERE ARE NO COOKIES.

There is me though, which is just as good as cookies, true story.

I personally don't really give too much of a damn about clan fights and I don't think the rest of the guys do as well. We will play if we can but I personally am not particularly stressed about it.

Clan is not super active, me and okagachi are the most frequently active players, rest pop on from time to time and we talk about random shit when there are random shit to talk about.

We have more of that too before
EXIA , Trigun , Bean and Bussiness just to name a few

Lunatic wrote:
Fuck clans go SOLO
I'm not as introvert as you are
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:35 am

Well have fun in your new family! All the best Halo2! o3o)-b
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 am

Cf's are the only thing i look forward in this game and why i actually still play
Oh well...

Last edited by Fuwakomoriya on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 am

>INNOVATOR

OH BOY.
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:58 pm

@reVelske wrote:
>INNOVATOR

OH BOY.

Anything with Innovator , rev?

@colfenor1337 wrote:
Well have fun in your new family! All the best Halo2! o3o)-b

Thanks for the greetings oka. Btw , will be sending a friend request to you once i see u online in-game.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Besides for being stupids fucks who can't play for shit "EVERYTHINGSFINE"
oh did i mention that they lag as hell?
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:03 pm

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
Besides for being stupids fucks who can't play for shit "EVERYTHINGSFINE"
oh did i mention that they lag as hell?

> dat hate .

Oh well , even though what you've all said is true , in the end , they're a bunch of nc guys who took effort into accepting me.

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:34 pm

By far the most ironic clan name there could be and ever will be. At one stage the clan consisted only players of Eris, Ivis, Sylvia the likes, essentially a full clan of lagwarp melees who did not understand the game beyond holding forward and right clicking harder. I don't think that has changed much at all.

You'll find that there are very little outward "mean" and "bad" people on CB, most people are "nice", it's how they choose to play this game that differentiates the "nice" people from the inconsiderate asshats.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm

indovator
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:09 pm

@reVelske wrote:
You'll find that there are very little outward "mean" and "bad" people on CB, most people are "nice", it's how they choose to play this game that differentiates the "nice" people from the inconsiderate asshats.

So ur saying that those "mean" and "bad" people exists to drive off people away from CB so that they will not get addicted to it and those "nice" people are the antagonist?

Did I get ur message right or wrong?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 pm

@IceCream wrote:
@reVelske wrote:

So ur saying that those "mean" and "bad" people exists to drive off people away from CB so that they will not get addicted to it  and those "nice" people are the antagonist?

Did I get ur message right or wrong?

wtf
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 pm

INDOVATOR, I guess im a bad guy because im nice u-u
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 pm

People who call themselves nice are almost always not nice.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:43 pm

I hound people in arena if I get bored. I am very nice. Pinky swear
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

@dsp wrote:
I hound people in arena if I get bored. I am very nice. Pinky swear

nope ur not

ur a fagget
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

@Relict? wrote:
People who call themselves nice are almost always not nice.
Maybe im bad and nice
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm super nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:29 am

CB turns people into angry ogres.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

r u an angry baby dia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me   (BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me Empty

Back to top Go down

(BRD) Looking for a clan to adopt me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com