Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

S> [Special] Premium Homura Card

Go down 
+10
Yokura
Gerrion
JadeCicada
colfenor1337
Kitouski
Sakura1
dsp
Winty
Wataboutmi
reVelske
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 am

I'll be up pretty much the second bazaar starts, so anytime starting then or later if right then doesn't work for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 pm

@reVelske wrote:
Wow you people sure want that card.

500 Red + 500 Green + 12 Generics / 400 Red + 400 Green + 24 Generics to top that.

(pst pst add some generics, people)

Raising the bar to 500 red, 500 green, and 24 generics (yeah, i know i increased both sides). Maybe my last offer.

The bad news is that, due to a problem that dropped on me like a bomb this morning, i won't be able to be online this weekend. Dunno if i still count on this "auction" of sorts, but i'll send a screenshot showing the goods if needed.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:37 pm

*scratch head* That may be slightly problematic as I have no idea when the cut-off date is for address input, and I'd like the mats before I do the address just to be safe. I may trust you as an individual to meet your end of the bargain but not necessarily for other potential bidders, and I would have to extend the bidding for two more weeks if I was to wait at all.

Do you not have any friends who can assist you doing the actual trade?

Anyhow, yeah I don't think it'd be fair for me to suddenly extend the bid period or give you 2 weeks to supply the mats. Please see if you can get someone to stand in for you during bazaar, otherwise I'm afraid I cannot accept this bid offer. Sad

---

Also, I will be available once bazaar starts, I'll probably go camp at ch2 central when the time comes, message me to arrange trade.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:36 pm

i just learned that the cards doesn't do anything
and people are still offering a huge sum of mats for it
jesus fucking christ.... i just.. fuck.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:15 pm

There's a deeper meaning for the cards, Fuwa. I'll explain once i have the proper time.

As for the exchange, if i do win the bid, i'll place the details about it in a PM. Do read it once it's up.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:15 pm

>not winning with your CB INFO CARDS
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Now I'm confused on if the most recent bid actually count or not and if anything changed on how you'd be able to make the trade since he didn't want to extend it for two weeks/take materials later... hoping this is clarified before bazaar.

Last edited by Kitouski on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:29 pm

u need 2 up ur ante br0
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 pm

good goy
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:01 pm

The last thing that was said was

@reVelske wrote:
otherwise I'm afraid I cannot accept this bid offer.

so... still going to wait for some sort of response on this.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:48 am

Eh, not sure why Gerrion is putting things in PM.

Anyways, he has made arrangements to supply the mats during bazaar, so the current winning bid is  500 red, 500 green, and 24 generics.

500 Reds 500 Greens 36 Generics/600 Reds 600 Greens 24 Generics to top that.

This is getting ludicrous.

Last edited by reVelske on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:56 am

the best part is that the card still takes like a full year to actually reach the shipping address after it's inputted
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:01 am

^ Ain't that the truth.

600 reds and 600 greens and 24 generics I shall go then.

And not to nag Gerrion but if there's a counter offer please post it here just so I know what's up.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:39 am

Nope, not offering any higher.

The reason why i placed on PM was because there were details that i was unsure about placing them unto public chat. I'd reckon that reV would make the update.

Regardless, enjoy your new card, Kitouski. You've earned it  cheers

And reV... don't spend them all in one place Wink
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:32 am

And that's that. Kitouski wins the auction.

Thanks for all who bade for it, I really didn't expect people to offer (FAR) more than the initial offer, but... I guess people really want this card. :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S> [Special] Premium Homura Card   S> [Special] Premium Homura Card - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S> [Special] Premium Homura Card
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com