Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azure Striker Gunvolt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Azure Striker Gunvolt Empty
PostSubject: Azure Striker Gunvolt   Azure Striker Gunvolt EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Well, it seems yet again that former Capcom employees are going to be making another Mega Man Successor when Capcom is just twiddling its thumbs with the franchise.

This time we have Azure Striker Gunvolt, a MMZ-inspired game about a psychic assassin with electricity power. It's for 3DS, and it's rather challenging. Any thoughts and opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Azure Striker Gunvolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt   Azure Striker Gunvolt EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Didn't bother with it, general opinion from people I know seems to be that it's mediocre at best? Better off waiting for Mighty Number 9, assuming it ever comes out with its community manager doing exactly the opposite of what a community manager should do.

Remind me I should go and finish MMZ Collection on my DS... assuming I can ever get a smooth run on the first stage with that first boss.
Back to top Go down

Azure Striker Gunvolt
Page 1 of 1