Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o   Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:34 am

I noticed in earlier times that I'm having serious problems with my Garage when having shop Vanessa as my first bot and then going to garage so I froze very very often then. But usually I still could fix this by alt + f4 often and leaving garage which often was possible to switch out Vanessa.

But now with Thanks ticket full potencial Vanessa this seems no longer possible...
I got this bug:
My internet on Firefox, skype etc runs all fine. Until I open CB, then Vanessa is on my first slot, spawns, everything seems all fine so far. Then I enter Garage.... and as soon it is loaded, my CB client stops sending and receiving data, while my internet connection in general gets slower and worse by each passing second, even on firefox... until I close CB, then from one moment to the other, everything is all fine again.
What the hell is happening? .w. Since CB bugs around that much from when I open the garage, it is kinda impossible for me to switch out Vanessa >.< Well I somehow managed to do so now in the Garage but for it to take real effect I need to leave the garage which I cant since it just gets stuck for like 15 minutes in the leaving animation until it gets a connection error : ( anyone know what to do here?

EDIT

Ok, after trying to remove vanessa from team like 20 times, I finally managed to do so, and now finally the garage freeze no longer lasts for all eternity until connection error, but only for some few seconds and then its all working again *w*
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o   Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Maybe just some random spike. But I dunno sometimes client being an ass to me too at certain times. :/
Back to top Go down

Vanessa + Garage breaking my internet connection O.o
Page 1 of 1