Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Ghoul (END)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 am

So yeah. Seems the last chapter based on the events shown. Though I think there might be a sequel, if ever. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Nah, it's done. Kaneki is kill.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:21 pm

True. I've searched the internet about the reactions of the fans and some came up to the point that the author may have just gotten bored and ended the story in an interesting way (thus, cliffhangers). They don't see him axing the story as it has been one of the top (15?) in Japan. One of the characters mentioned that they will have to "make" Kaneki again. From what I understand, they may have to start an experiment with another person as to what they did to Kaneki.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Here, let me explain it to you filthy casuals  farao

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

additional stuff

chapter 107:

As as side note, I liked the subtle notes the author put inside the manga.

Name of Chapter 72: Halfway.

Arima: "We're in V14. No 'ghoul' can pass through here. You can't go any further than V14." (There's 14 volumes).

Kuzuha wrote:
So yeah. Seems the last chapter based on the events shown. Though I think there might be a sequel, if ever. Your thoughts?

There is supposed to be an announcement pertaining to Tokyo Ghoul on October 11.

StickyKeys wrote:
Nah, it's done. Kaneki is kill.

The end.

Also, sequels don't have to revolve around the same character. Kaneki is in a suitcase now.

Last edited by Relict? on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Welp. A good story doesn't always lead to a good ending. Sad truth.

But what bugs me the most is Kaneki's best friend who knew he was a ghoul and... helped Kaneki by meeting Arima? That somewhat was like a missing scene to me.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

I feel like Hide had no control over Arima meeting Kaneki.

What Hide did, though, was let Kaneki eat at least part of him for Kaneki to regain his strength. He is missing at the end of the manga, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Dem cliffhangers.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Holy shit the last anime episode wassssss guuuud kaneki was badass
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:03 am

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Tumblr_nc3q8jUtcZ1s5fbljo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:56 am

Eh? So he seems to be planning to release a sequel based on what he mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:39 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-10/tokyo-ghoul-re-manga-to-launch-this-month/.79781

Don't say I didn't told you so.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:18 am

The characters/main char development are shit, plot & situation development are shit too. How the manga goes is way too fast, and relies much on the readers' imagination themself. Depends on how good the assumption you make about the the situation, you may be able to understand next page/chapter because the author skip a lot of works. He also borrows many plots from other mangas.
I have nothing to say except that "the more i read the more i feel pissed off", if the author just put some more/proper efforts on developing the storyline, it would be a lot better.
------
There're characters that appear from nowhere and/or some just spit out something that is totally not fit with their characteristic that can make the situation turn into an absolutely different path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul (END)   Tokyo Ghoul (END) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ghoul (END)
Page 1 of 1