Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+57
BARILLIAN
HashiriyaR32
VeenaChan
KoumakanScarlet
moh
antes
Fuwakomoriya
thehellamireading
Aurum_Sol
tourist
Priapus
Sladezero
Kurt
PachuMerin
Zwiebel Force
Samui
wolfrigus
LordOfTheNoobs
ziix
Koiro
Frizz
Relict?
zerocl
dsp
corch
HeyMario
mechaRev
IceCream
Enju
Shai
Toilet-Flusher
Ariyuki
Aethereal
AhegaoMaster
eVe Heart
Isdelft
Tuskin
Arti
AnTi90d
Kuzuha
That_Wiesel_Guy
Wah~Sugoi
GasaiYunoº
Winty
colfenor1337
Trill
reVelske
Feign
Yggdroid
UncleBobbie
fggt
aosepsa
StickyKeys
MrCake
Sakura1
RaverX
God is a Cat Girl
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:17 am

Yggdroid wrote:
well the popup for completion sometimes shows up quickly after completing, maybe even less a second later I mean..so I think waiting for it is not necessary

tested it...yea it gives you rt ...closed the window before popup showed 10 times still got 10rt

too bad I managed to tap out the lemonade offer...it's gone... T-T only got like 20rt

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 TE9hyVJ

dam 10rt rule...I knew this shit would happen
; w ; i only made 10rts ; w ; then it went poof ; w;
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:01 pm

fggt wrote:
Anyone else enjoying hard lemonade party?
http://puu.sh/bpmd5.jpg
Like 1 per minute, could be faster but i'm running auto-click so being safe is more important.
Where is this?  What happen?
How do?
EDIT: It's gone... Oh, okay. Neutral
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Playing ranged art/ranged air in reasonably big room is like shooting magic into the darkness these days, as long as your target can full boost back their healers, it's aaaallll for naught, especially when it's a team with regina+trin+buffdev.

(as a result, i ran out on dual slayers again)

And I like how even the most polite way of telling someone they shouldn't abuse their lag will end up with a "u mad bro" in your face, in addition to them abusing it even harder just for good measure, regardless of how plainly and politely you lay out the simple fact that they are being inconsiderate douchebags.

Kids.

Oh and apparently enjoying a team of regina+trin+buffdev is "having a life", according to SxK, funniest thing I've heard all week.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:37 pm

reVelske wrote:
Playing ranged art/ranged air in reasonably big room is like shooting magic into the darkness these days, as long as your target can full boost back their healers, it's aaaallll for naught, especially when it's a team with regina+trin+buffdev.

(as a result, i ran out on dual slayers again)

And I like how even the most polite way of telling someone they shouldn't abuse their lag will end up with a "u mad bro" in your face, in addition to them abusing it even harder just for good measure, regardless of how plainly and politely you lay out the simple fact that they are being inconsiderate douchebags.

Kids.

Oh and apparently enjoying a team of regina+trin+buffdev is "having a life", according to SxK, funniest thing I've heard all week.

@the lag thing

i believe its bc since being called " indo " or " ur warping" or " that warp " blahblah became somewhat of a bad word in the general face of the commu, Even if u nicely tell someone they are warping 90% of them gonna take it as a " BITCH UR WARPING " kindna shit and just get angery and say " u mad bro " =/ the 10% who are mature will either accept it and try to fix it ( i should know i warp SOME times like 1% of the time, mostly bc of the screen freezes ) atm reve just dont say anything just tunnel them or w.e bc ppl just gonna get mad and well u know the rest
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:00 pm

reVelske wrote:

Pretty much. Most people don't really care though about winning or losing though, hitting people means damage and a higher place on the scoreboard.

It's why I try to play high stun weapons now days so at least my shot can make them die by the laggy mob below.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Feign wrote:
fggt wrote:
Anyone else enjoying hard lemonade party?
http://puu.sh/bpmd5.jpg
Like 1 per minute, could be faster but i'm running auto-click so being safe is more important.
Where is this?  What happen?
How do?
EDIT: It's gone...  Oh, okay. Neutral

It appears twice a day though, no sweat.
EDIT: http://puu.sh/bq54T.png

No shit. At least i can get a spare of swag hat and good BS.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:37 pm

That's how I run out of Dual Slayer these days since I'm playing land gunners or mid/close range arts most of the time, things that can actually take a licking and keep on ticking whilst being able to just burst someone down.

To think there was a time I played predominantly AM3/Alba/Muchi and didn't have a single lnd gunner.

Having a team that isn't completely consist of scorefarmers tend to help though, that's when games actually get interesting. z1z1z1z1z1z1~

---

You can't "tunnel" some laggers, shit like SxK can lag through a team with hanna or random indotaco doing the same with sledge for hours on end, the only way to kill them is if your team has enough burst damage and whatnot. Issue was that it was a tiny 3v3 room, couple of lagnigs managed to get Jesus pissed off enough to leave the room, when you try to explain to them the simple concept that nobody enjoys dealing with lag looping berz girl/warpy gigan bulk/sledge, especially in a tiny room, they start looking at you like you are completely off your rockers and start throwing "u mad" in your general direction, when all you were doing is telling them to be more considerate.

How people can consciously think "as long as I'm having fun, it's A.OK, how it affects everyone else is none of my concern" is beyond me.

And sledge remains one of the most retarded things I've seen in this game so far. Because a cant-miss high-damage one-click-wonder is clearly a good idea.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:39 pm

B-but I said sorry if I lagged tho ;_;

Back in campus for new semester. Although the internet seems fine, but playing CBEN has been a bit laggy. Must be latency issue.

Anyway I apologize to those I had ridiculed with my lag #em4
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Too bad that sub 200 ping only gives disadvantages. I don't have 300+ Yolo swag double tab never get hit ping to give me as many advantages.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:46 pm

It's not hard at all to avoid lagging too much. Most nowaday warpy melees, cart steps, air loop, float dash spam, sway, these are prime culprits to abusing lag, play these things in moderation and there wouldn't too much of a problem. And hell, apologize about lagging goes a long way too.

Then again, I don't think apologies would make a difference to people like Jesus.

Also, I have 350ms, yet my melee barely hits shit or I'm always getting outmeleed, my fencer can barely even boost run + slash a stationary object :V I have no idea how these indotacos do it, maybe I just need something with ridiculous amout of forward movement and semi-invulnerability on attack.

Don't care to find out, maybe when I somehow roll up some nonsense like that one day, we'll put that to the test.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 pm

reVelske wrote:
It's not hard at all to avoid lagging too much. Most nowaday warpy melees, cart steps, air loop, float dash spam, sway, these are prime culprits to abusing lag, play these things in moderation and there wouldn't too much of a problem. And hell, apologize about lagging goes a long way too.

Then again, I don't think apologies would make a difference to people like Jesus.

Also, I have 350ms, yet my melee barely hits shit or I'm always getting outmeleed, my fencer can barely even boost run + slash a stationary object :V I have no idea how these indotacos do it, maybe I just need something with ridiculous amout of forward movement and semi-invulnerability on attack.

Don't care to find out, maybe when I somehow roll up some nonsense like that one day, we'll put that to the test.

In good days, I mean, connections, I get half of that? And honestly even then, melee tends to fail to register rather often.
It got pretty retarded when I ran 2 clients so I could what I looked like when I used melee? At least on that day it didn't show myself warping but for some reason, despite both clients showing my melee hitting, and even showing the hit effect, sometimes the game just decided that it never happened, so both clients would show a bot blinking because of the damage, but stun and damage never happened, so I just decided that melee didn't work with me, and it's just 1 less type for me to care about, which is a type that I hate the most when it comes to tuning anyway.
Just funny to see the server going, look, you hit a non moving enemy, look, you were hit because you weren't moving, BUT DON'T WORRY, I WON'T COUNT THAT AS A HIT.
Meanwhile I take all the damage in the world. Enough lag to not register but not enough to lagshield and warp all the way to hell.

I guess it's fair that when someone with 300+ warps all over the place and have their shit register just fine, rack up a shitton of damage and shit. I can't even, but oh well.

I haven't been playing mostly because most of the time the connection is near 200 ping? And already feels horrible and makes me question how people can play with more of that, since the higher it gets, the more I feel like a free frag.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:20 pm

http://puu.sh/bq8be.jpg

IT's...not my fault k?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm

fggt wrote:

IT's...not my fault k?

u-u-u broke the pot?!?!

I broke something too:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:18 pm

reVelske wrote:
I have no idea how these indotacos do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqNxBP5M34

me either lmao
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:30 pm

fggt wrote:

IT's...not my fault k?

ayyyy lmao
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Winty wrote:
reVelske wrote:
I have no idea how these indotacos do it

me either lmao

when i start lagging like that, i just stop playing
for me it's impossible to do anything when that's happening
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Yggdroid wrote:
well the popup for completion sometimes shows up quickly after completing, maybe even less a second later I mean..so I think waiting for it is not necessary

tested it...yea it gives you rt ...closed the window before popup showed 10 times still got 10rt

too bad I managed to tap out the lemonade offer...it's gone... T-T only got like 20rt

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 TE9hyVJ

dam 10rt rule...I knew this shit would happen
Are you doing Matomy offer ? Or it's Supersonic that you are talking about ... confused
It's just i have been away from RT Offers for too long and idk where's my Matomy Offer tab gone.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:49 am

I picked up a rabie-ed horse.:

Can I keep it?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 am

Winty wrote:

I'm gonna assume that's lowlat, game seldom ever lagwarp someone on client-side for him/herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 am

mike is back with a new friend called telemundo
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:45 am

Soundstorm wrote:
mike is back with a new friend called telemundo

That friend stays alive even shorter than in sanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 am

think Im banned from matomy
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:32 am

No i think we are all lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am

you dont see the offers either?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:46 am

reVelske wrote:
Winty wrote:

I'm gonna assume that's lowlat, game seldom ever lagwarp someone on client-side for him/herself.

it's the magic of a satellite internet connection, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next