Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HeyMario
HeyMario

Male Posts : 81

Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) Empty
PostSubject: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 pm

so i got this bad boy and i want to known about a good build for him since mine is pure stock no tunes(i think)

u should hear  dat while using him Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it  Deal with it
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 pm

don't take EIW it doesn't do anything
get sway, get boost run, get 40str
get crimson crusader it makes him broken
Back to top Go down
HeyMario
HeyMario

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:34 pm

and let's see the shock sword and wind one right?the fire looks good ONLY against healgroups
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm

shock is general purpose damage and dps.
wind is good against melee since you can lock them in place from outside their range repeatedly.
up close you'd want shock though.
Back to top Go down
HeyMario
HeyMario

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Cving his lgs is not recomended?
offtopic-your sig is dat ralenthal from GG xrd right?u gonna buy it when it come to the western world?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:47 pm

yeah i'll hit that when it comes out.
CC tune makes CV tune outdated, especially with his high base TGH.
Back to top Go down
HeyMario
HeyMario

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Winty wrote:
yeah i'll hit that when it comes out.
CC tune makes CV tune outdated, especially with his high base TGH.

hmm even with this rumours of being 2sec of CV,ok them.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 pm

it's like 1 second
all that matters is your melee startup can't be interuppted
in melee fights this means you can mash out the shock ball and beat other melee.
that's the only thing you need.
far better to use that than hope for a really low chance of revenge proc due to high base tgh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 am

confirmed that a full tuned CC trizelion can kill erises with ease, ivis can be abit of a pain because her CV (get away free card), but you can shock her before she does any serious damage / slow locks you then you have the option to run.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 am

EIW increases the amount of times you can charge up your sword, right now there's a bug which allows you to charge up indefinitely, but that doesn't mean you should necessarily pretend that's how it will always be, it all depends on if you are actually comfortable with building a bot basing on a bug that could potentially be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:35 am

as opposed to what, building a bot around having 30-60 cost that does utterly nothing?
triz had a bugfix to a serious issue he caused shortly after he was introduced.
this issue has been around for an extremely long time.
like, nearly a whole year.
i'm pretty sure it will survive long enough for people to find a way to get enough regrets to rebuild in the case it ever does get addressed.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:42 am

Retuning is hell, cart/cost adjustment doesn't always translate to recarting and removal of tunes. I'm sure it varies from person to person, but it bugs me immensely to build basing on a bug knowing that the bot shouldn't function the way it is and the build is at the mercy of CS, same reason I had Quick Boost on CAWR for the longest time since I don't actually know if perma-boost was a feature or not.

Besides, last I checked, the sword charge bug only came about some time after the release?

Again, personal preference, no reason people should subject themselves to future regret just from shortsightedness, not everyone is okay with that and people should be warned beforehand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 am

his base stats are stupidly high, having the 2 eiws isn't much of a risk anyway, might as well have it.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 am

one EIW does take away a from an extra Guard (Sword) or Boost Run though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 am

My triz just has sword guard, both eiws, and all cost carts. not all builds have to be the same carts. granted, boost run would be better considering his titanic size, but he'll be flying while meleeing anyway so that's just how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 am

presumably you skimmed on either Fast Recovery, Stun Regain or Broad Radar, all of which are arguably essentially.

Well, for someone that fat, almost everything is "essential", so, pretty tough choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:09 am

to be fair his CC dominates anything in terms of melee though
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I apologize for hi-hacking this thread with an off-topic (or somewhat that point). Does CC remove revenge buff tunes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)   Manliest Wrestling (trizelion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Manliest Wrestling (trizelion)
Page 1 of 1