Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+44
Midreus
Sean
rei_hunter
Magna.Zero
WiFi
Aurum_Sol
BlackTea7
Ryuuichiro
MrCake
ziix
Trill
moh
LS3
Yggdroid
fggt
Phantomhive
aosepsa
Mie
Shai
AhegaoMaster
eclipsesun
God is a Cat Girl
IronDicks
GasaiYunoº
CCoRS
Zwiebel Force
Koiro
KoumakanScarlet
mechaRev
IceCream
colfenor1337
reVelske
Aria
Sakura1
TrieDaEsprit
Kuzuha
AnTi90d
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Winty
boytitan2
RaverX
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1097427470284848

Everyone please just watch this.

Thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:
Anti keep your right wing bullshit to yourself. Extremist no matter what their view point is, should all be cleansed from this earth. Feminist, Hipsters, Far left and the far right all deserve to die equally.

Also, feminist > extremist
Hipsters > ??? are they even considered something lol

But I couldn't expect less from BT anyway.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Mie wrote:

Thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:
Anti keep your right wing bullshit to yourself.  Extremist no matter what their view point is, should all be cleansed from this earth. Feminist, Hipsters, Far left and the far right all deserve to die equally.

Cute kid, so adorable~

I'd like to agree with you Mie, but I'm not sure how I'd do that with what I've experienced myself and seen/read/heard.

In any case, extremists tend to screw it all for themselves, it's just that people don't notice how easy it is to redirect general opinion and to prevent it from reaching a point where large movements are formed.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Mie wrote:

Thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:
Anti keep your right wing bullshit to yourself.  Extremist no matter what their view point is, should all be cleansed from this earth. Feminist, Hipsters, Far left and the far right all deserve to die equally.

I meant people who take the extreme in one point of view. As in speak in absolutes. There are a few good feminist but there are also those who take it to the extreme. Basically a extremist is some one who speaks in absolutes about their view points with out using reason or logic or they are only speaking from personal experience alone ignoring the fact that thier are billions of people on this planet and no single situation will play out the same or have the same effect.
I was in a hurry making my post at work while on the job so did not properly express my feelings. Anti saying people need to suffer is him speaking absolutes.
For example Little Timmy in NewYork may get everything he wants and decide to grow up and give to society just for the sake of giving and try to understand other people. While John in Texas may grow up to be a entiled dickback since he got everything he wanted as a kid. People who lack this understanding usually speak in absolutes and I feel the world could do better with out such tunnel vision.
Anti constantly speaks in absolutes. He lumps all religious people together. He lumps all people who had rich prosperous lives together.

Now before I get called a hypocrite I know my views are extremely flawed and I have been working on changing them. Btw mie you completely misunderstood my post while it was rushed Valky completely got it. While you misunderstood and threw in insults stay classy.

People who take hipster,feminist, left wing, right wing, Liberalal or their personal viewpoints to the extreme. Feeling the world would be better if it ran how they felt and speak in absolutes like action a always results and result b all the time. These are people I view as extremist and I feel society would do better with out them.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:54 am

So many employees in my hotel got married recently.

This week, around 4 people sent their wedding ceremony invitation.

Wonder when I will get that chance, while I'm still single myself... Neutral
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 am

@anti okay will try ur method, i hope i won't end up on jail.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:32 am

Relict? wrote:
hehe~
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 am

mechaRev wrote:
Fucking gypceros mang
fuck this game
He has cool armor though. Just get a lance and whack that tail, assuming this is 3U and not FU
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 am

maaaan is the fault in our stars worth watching ;_;
I watched Carrie last night I thought it was okay
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:51 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mie wrote:

Thank you.

boytitan2 wrote:

I meant people who take the extreme in one point of view. As in speak in absolutes. There are a few good feminist but there are also those who take it to the extreme. Basically a extremist is some one who speaks in absolutes about their view points with out using reason or logic or they are only speaking from personal experience alone ignoring the fact that thier are billions of people on this planet and no single situation will play out the same or have the same effect.
    I was in a hurry making my post at work while on the job so did not properly express my feelings. Anti saying people need to suffer is him speaking absolutes.
   For example Little Timmy in NewYork may get everything he wants and decide to grow up and give to society just for the sake of giving and try to understand other people. While John in Texas may grow up to be a entiled dickback since he got everything he wanted as a kid.  People who lack this understanding usually speak in absolutes and I feel the world could do better with out such tunnel vision.
Anti constantly speaks in absolutes. He lumps all religious people together. He lumps all people who had rich prosperous lives together.

Now before I get called a hypocrite I know my views are extremely flawed and I have been working on changing them. Btw mie you completely misunderstood my post while it was rushed Valky completely got it. While you misunderstood and threw in insults stay classy.

People who take hipster,feminist, left wing, right wing, Liberalal or their personal viewpoints to the extreme. Feeling the world would be better if it ran how they felt and speak in absolutes like action a always results and result b all the time. These are people I view as extremist and I feel society would do better with out them.

I didn't misunderstand, you just didn't clarify your post (which I understand) hence why I said what I said.
But reading your post I get what you were saying. But in my opinion, you shouldn't consider any extremist that call themselves feminist, a feminist. It just doesn't go with the ideology and what we are actually fighting for. (And oh yea, those are the worst and I feel ashamed with the men-hating thing)
Now hipsters... sorry but can you give me an example? I don't see how you can even reach the "extremist level" when you are a hipster lol That is just a life style and don't get how that could possibly affect you.

While I'm not an extremist myself in any case, I feel like people can be extremist as long as it doesn't interferer with someone else's life.

---
Oh, I apologize for my rudeness.

Last edited by Mie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:01 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
mechaRev wrote:
Fucking gypceros mang
fuck this game
He has cool armor though. Just get a lance and whack that tail, assuming this is 3U and not FU
this is ps2 MH, also, teach me how to lance because I fucking hate them
sword and shield dabes
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:22 am

Watched The Purge: Anarchy, definitely a movie you won't forget anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 am

Went to buy a magazine but it was never sol there. The shopkeeper then asked me if I wanted her to order it for me. I declined, but I was so amazed. I can't help but grin like a fool when I witness small moments of genuine kindness.

I also saw two beautifull short haired girls when doing the groceries. Don't you guys have that urge of drawing when you see someone or something beautifull?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:45 am

Eh, bookstore offering to order a specific book for the customer is a pretty standard bookstore practice last I checked.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:27 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 WrEadEt
rip regina. memory card corruption.

Gypsy.eros. don't use cephalos armor. don't fight at night. weak to fire. charged barbaroi blade. can't be flashed. blue quests to make granny appear and buy med herbs. broken head=no flashes. can be poisoned.

Hit legs and belly most of the time, roll under body when starts tailsping. block or dive flash. do not stay on front. Can only tailspin counterclockwise. headlock if possible. like to flap wings so the hunter gets wind stunned.

Sharpen your blades when he does the homerun. Sharpen your blades when he fakes it. Like most wyverns, only attempt to do long combos when it's not close to the walls. place barrels on head when he fakes it. always goes to southeast area when it's weak. pitfall traps on that area only.

Last edited by Tuskin on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:44 am

mechaRev wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
mechaRev wrote:
Fucking gypceros mang
fuck this game
this is ps2 MH,
jesus christ how horrifying
also sns has the lowest damage output if it's raw. Make a Rathalos SnS if you want to farm it with ease, element sns is crazy and everything else tuskun said
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 am

my cat likes to sit in my lap while I game and passively chew at the cable for my headset. I started swatting her every time she grabbed it but the microphone no longer works now. Sad. Maybe I should go wireless to prevent this from happening, even though I despise wireless for anything that doesn't need to be portable.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Wow winty give me a cat I want a cat so badly
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:31 pm

reVelske wrote:
Eh, bookstore offering to order a specific book for the customer is a pretty standard bookstore practice last I checked.
Yes that's true. The thing is that they weren't out of stock, it's just that the magazine in question wasn't sold there. The shopkeeper said that it used to be sold there, so I was quite surprised when she offered to order it for me.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
mechaRev wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

this is ps2 MH,
also sns has the lowest damage output if it's raw. Make a Rathalos SnS if you want to farm it with ease, element sns is crazy and everything else tuskun said

This nigger is giving tips when didn't even play the game. Can't fight rathalos until late game. even worse, it has to deal with daora first.

I recommend paralyze sword shield (DEATHPRIZE) if possible. poison weapons are made of rathian and gypceros parts.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Tuskin wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
mechaRev wrote:

this is ps2 MH,

This nigger is giving tips when didn't even play the game. Can't fight rathalos until late game. even worse, it has to deal with daora first.

I recommend paralyze sword shield (DEATHPRIZE) if possible. poison weapons are made of rathian and gypceros parts.
I never played MH1 or DOS farao
FU is a vague memory too
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IceCream

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:48 pm

On-Topic:

Its my flute recital today

Oh Sh*t
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Back to Smash Club after 3 years yay
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Smashed.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Placed fifth.

Considering how I beat this arrogant Falco who had his personal cheerleader, I am satsified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next