Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:55 am

Just as the title says.  #em3 
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 am

Different purposes, Ballistic is ideal for long range sniping and hits like a truck, Alba core is better for mid range skirmish/spam/stunlock.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:06 am

Thanks for that info. If I go for ballistic launcher, can you recommend an ART bd that can carry it and has float dash too?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:24 am

In all honestly, Short Boost makes for a far better mobility cart for Arts than Float Dash, obstacles are your best defense against melees and the likes, and being able to scale them with ease is hugely beneficial, that is, aside from the fact that it gives you quick altitude to either reduce altitude advantage of Air or to get a quick lift off for melee evasion.

That aisde, if you insist on Float Dash, Grand Dug, Ogreil and Victorl are probably your best option.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:35 am

Ok thx. So fly-based Short boost is ok? Even without Accele Roll?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:44 am

Yes, on its own, it's just a fast way to get some altitude and get on or over ledges. If you lag as much as some people say you are, you really ought to stay away from Float Dash.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 am

Ok thx, and noted. And yep people say I lag, I don't know if it is because I use tank bots (885 hp & the other 640hp with 40 tgh) that they feel it takes too long to kill me or I just teleport randomly on their screens I don't know. And I never hear anybody complains when I use other bots with lower than 440 hp and low tgh.

Anyways,

reVelske wrote:
Different purposes, Ballistic is ideal for long range sniping and hits like a truck, Alba core is better for mid range skirmish/spam/stunlock.

So it is safe to assume that Albatreos BD weapon is good at 1v1 situations, and Ballistic launcher is better in team fights? Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 am

ballistic launcher is a good way to make airs not want to be near you. They'll run away when they see you or get hit once. It's a good threat weapon.

Alba is going to be better at killing things that wander too close, especially since it will(probably) end up being faster in the end to allow you to chase things down.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:52 am

Pork Chop wrote:
Thanks for that info. If I go for ballistic launcher, can you recommend an ART bd that can carry it and has float dash too?

Albatreos lol
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 am

Is albatreos bd weapon enough on it's own? Or do I need to make him an alpha bot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 pm

It works well enough on its own.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Diabolical wrote:
It works well enough on its own.

Then I think I'll go with Albatreos, since I can use 2 full tuned handhelds with him than a bot with a ballistic launcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?   Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better? Albatreos BD weapon with 2x EIW or 3xG.Rapid Beta Ballistic Launcher?
Page 1 of 1