Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Beta Rant!

Go down 
+18
Abolla
Vareluxe
Sayuri Chan
frappn
Kampfer
necrio
SilverSeraph
Bloodbane
neoscream
Fate
ChaosOmni
Shin Majin
FenixStryk
Wolf Hikari
Feign
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Ichijo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:18 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Fate wrote:
WHAT IS HARD TO ME IS TO GET UC!!!
What the hell, man. You get 1k UC per fight in the arena.

I gets 2. But I wastes money.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:55 am

sunjae429 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Fate wrote:

1k doing poorly, 2k to 4k if you do well, but both cases are with the proper use of the UC boosting items... Somehow, I have a feeling some people don't even know how to use items.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 am

Feign wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Fate wrote:

1k doing poorly, 2k to 4k if you do well, but both cases are with the proper use of the UC boosting items... Somehow, I have a feeling some people don't even know how to use items.
I do. I just think they're too awesome to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

Shin Majin wrote:
There's no guarantee Crim will be rt. Perhaps her "limited time" status refers to the fact that normally she can only be purchased by Steel Heroes.

And yes, Wolf, rt is easy to get. Like I said, it can be earned by ranking up, and you can buy 50 per month.

The first 10 rt costs a mere 1 UC each!
The next 10 costs 400 each.
The next 10 costs 800 each.
The next 10 costs 1600 each.
The next 10 costs 3200 each.

This cost resets each month. Really, there's NO excuse not to buy the first 10.

10 + 4000 + 8000 + 16000 + 32000 = So you are insisting that getting your 50 monthly RT is depending on a 60K UC monthly quota, right?

Better start saving then!
Back to top Go down
SilverSeraph
SilverSeraph

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

I made 60k UC yesterday alone. =x

Got all of the "limited" versions (several crim and lilies too) so now I'm just stocking up UC and ranking up.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 pm

VERY SORRY TO BREAK THE PARTY HERE GUYS

BUT

okay I'll stop capsing
GetAmped 2 US currently doesn't have any means of exchanging in-game money to cash, while it had one in OBT and the JP server has one. It might have something to do with the opening discount for cash items ( so no mr. not paying a cent buying them all), yet it could also mean that they won't implement it in the game

since Cosmic Break is also a CyberStep game, one could assume the same might happen over here. Either no UC > Rt exchange right out of the gate for the commercial service, or none at all.

have a nice day~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:01 pm

necrio wrote:
bla bla bla no UC > Rt exchange bla bla

I saved up like 250k so far, that would be very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

DOS is a piece of shit.
Even BRD marbles are better than DOS triangles.
I want a union change.

Who cares about RT and bots when your whole faction sucks more male chickens than a 50 cent prostitute.
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 pm

That's DOS quality right there.

Here's an example:

Spermwhale has his froggie ragemachine gun firing at a DOS. I go up and bind his butt.

THE DOS STILL DIED.

IF HE HAD JUST TURNED AROUND AND FIRE LIKE 2 SHOTS, FROGGIE WOULDA DIED.

Or...you know, move to the left instead of straight running backwards. There's very very very few good DOS players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 pm

There are awful players on all sides.

Some are just completely new.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
There are awful players on all sides.

Some are just completely new.
Obviously, u are not a DOS player.
I dare you. Go make a scrub account and play for dos. "I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YA MUDDA FUKKA" (Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction)

There are pubs....then there are DOS pubs. Don't talk to me like I dont know this shit! :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Bloom Mariah VS a DOS Crimrose.   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Ok, I saw a crimrose on the floor, It was Idle (Idle Crimrose = Dead Crimrose).
So I fired at it, it didn't notice anything.
So I landed on the ground and used both guns to shoot at "her".
"She" started shooting into the air like a dumb blonde "she" is. (We were alone at the time)
Then I got one frag for hardly any effort. LOL.
Back to top Go down
SilverSeraph
SilverSeraph

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Funny, I predicted Dos' scrub invasion and switched to BRD. Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 TrollFace

Though, some of the stupidity I've seen from BRD has been bad enough to remind me of a line from a story. I think it went like.. "I'll herp, and I'll derp, and I'll blow your IQ down!" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 am

if you think BRD is stupid, WIZ may be overpopulated but, seriusly, it got too its batch of idiots players too ,

in one of my matches in green plains stage 30Vs30 ( that one that open many posibilities for artillery) , i managed to snuck one behind the enemy line along some other 5 people, we managed to blow the power core whiout causing much rockus, then, we hide for an bit, then ( you know you the syaing, lighting dosent strike twice in the same point ), guess what? we managed to destroy that core again! ( finishing the match in process ) that and is fun to kill people who only stay firing missiles in one place lol
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
blah blah WIZ may be overpopulated but, seriously, it got too its batch of idiots players too blah blah

lol you see, it's overpopulated with idiots. I was on 30 vs 18 epoch attack WIZ vs DOS, well WIZ attacking and DOS still ends up winning. The f*ck?
another example, again, an epoch attack WIZ vs DOS again, this time 30 vs 30. DOS wins by 60k points. (it was from 62k starting points given)

so this one

Kampfer wrote:
DOS is a piece of shit. blah blah

you better be thankful being DOS ._.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 am

Vareluxe wrote:
Sayuri Chan wrote:
blah blah WIZ may be overpopulated but, seriously, it got too its batch of idiots players too blah blah

lol you see, it's overpopulated with idiots. I was on 30 vs 18 epoch attack WIZ vs DOS, well WIZ attacking and DOS still ends up winning. The f*ck?
another example, again, an epoch attack WIZ vs DOS again, this time 30 vs 30. DOS wins by 60k points. (it was from 62k starting points given)

so

Are u new or something? Epoch wars are a joke.
1. Defense has such a huge upper hand in epoch wars
2. On the attack, YOU MUST BE LUCKY WITH UR PUBS
3. Alot of maps are very biased towards defense

Trust me, DOS pubs are the worst pubs u can have.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 am

Someone so needs to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 am

NovaZero wrote:
Someone so needs to calm down.
Every time I see someone substituting the letter "u" for the word "you", I wanna punch babies... and nuns... also puppies. I wanna punch furry baby nuns, and that just ain't healthy.

So I'm calming down now.

Oh, wait, Kampfer is still hallucinating that the other unions have better players and he should have switched? Yeah, he needs to stop that shit too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 am

Using this thread to publicly demand a REPORT button someone interested please quote this line in BOLD along with the reply. This is becoming 4chan.

There are times you should't feed the trolls but it helps when you actually push them as a crowd.

Kampfer, it is because of people like you that DOS is weak. so far battles lost against DOS are made by very respected players amongst the Dostrex Zone, not only in skills but in attitude (frappn and Feign are actual examples I have seen when battling against them) as well as they focus more than believing that being a DOS sucks. Don't either blame the BRD because most players either liked the faction or seen it as the weakest yet wanted some challenge and that made a damn 30 players roster that wins most of epochs. Neither WIZ for their actual overnumbered population. Haters like you are to blame to give a bad reputation to DOS to make people fear to choose that faction.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

REIA wrote:
Using this thread to publicly demand a REPORT button someone interested please quote this line in BOLD along with the reply. This is becoming 4chan.

There are times you should't feed the trolls but it helps when you actually push them as a crowd.

Kampfer, it is because of people like you that DOS is weak. so far battles lost against DOS are made by very respected players amongst the Dostrex Zone, not only in skills but in attitude (frappn and Feign are actual examples I have seen when battling against them) as well as they focus more than believing that being a DOS sucks. Don't either blame the BRD because most players either liked the faction or seen it as the weakest yet wanted some challenge and that made a damn 30 players roster that wins most of epochs. Neither WIZ for their actual overnumbered population. Haters like you are to blame to give a bad reputation to DOS to make people fear to choose that faction.

LOLOLOL
ok. When Im one of the probably 15 DOS players that can actually aim and one of the 8 or so that actually play consistently.
No one is blaming BRD or WIZ. I am blaming DOS you autistic moron. That was my whole point.
Who says I dont fucking focus on winning. That's all I do in these DOS vs XXX games. Yet I'll be the lone DOS that gets top 10 while all I see are my team mates sucking major peanuts or team firepillaring/hurricaning me when I have 3stars/crown. TBH, i have barely seen frappn and Feign in the top ten (if those are their ign of course). Quite frankly, I love how all of you are talking like DOS is perfectly fine when you are, in fact, not playing with these dos pubbies and rather against them, having the LOL-est of times.

You can ban me, report me and I wont really care because you know what? Most of the people here either cannot read, have autisim, or post stuff that are quite retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Kampfer wrote:
rant rant

Someone's a little hurt feelings and buttmad I see.

Although, I completely sympathize with you. Believe it or not, the pubbies on WIZ (and on BRD as well mind you) are indeed just as bad. But like you mentioned, there are far less decent players on DOS as well. In fact it seems like most of the competent players jumped on the BRD bandwagon. Even WIZ is getting bent over the table in the big 30 vs 30 matches now, and it's often a struggle to even pop into the top 10.

So yeah, I'll take your word that DOS pubs are the worst, but the pubbie problem is universal.

*edit

dat picture.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm

REIA wrote:
This is becoming 4chan.
Wait... Becoming? Implying it isn't already there? ...Where have you been?

Kampfer is the DOS version of Sash/a/... His posts exclaim that he's the only one in the game worth a damn, yet he's complaining that his team always loses.

I get top ten fairly often these days, but I don't think I've ever even seen Kampfer in the game... Go figure.

Also, my in-game name isn't Feign.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Feign wrote:
REIA wrote:
This is becoming 4chan.
Wait... Becoming? Implying it isn't already there? ...Where have you been?

Kampfer is the DOS version of Sash/a/... His posts exclaim that he's the only one in the game worth a damn, yet he's complaining that his team always loses.

I get top ten fairly often these days, but I don't think I've ever even seen Kampfer in the game... Go figure.

Also, my in-game name isn't Feign.

If I actually thought that I was the only decent DOS player then I'm probably a retard but thankfully I dont. I know theres a select few DOS players that can hold their own/do well as well. However when u compare the amount of non retards on DOS to WIZ/BRD, DOS has quite few players that fit the description.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Kampfer wrote:
If I actually thought that I was the only decent DOS player then I'm probably a retard but thankfully I dont. I know theres a select few DOS players that can hold their own/do well as well. However when u compare the amount of non retards on DOS to WIZ/BRD, DOS has quite few players that fit the description.
Okay, here's how I see it. (Warning, massive generalizations ahead! I'm not referring to everyone, just enough groups here that it makes a difference)

In the betas, people flooded into WIZ like a plague. They kept winning because of population, but the cost was the enormous amount of utterly moronic players. Driven by the sheer mass of retardation, a lot of the good players in WIZ loudly proclaimed they were leaving for BRD. On the surface, the move made sense, the tards would stay where they thought they would continue winning while the skilled players could populate a smaller pond and turn it into their elite paradise...

Unfortunately, they were childish pricks aside from being good players, and wanted to rub their little exodus in the faces of the other WIZ players, thus they ranted and bragged about their little turn-coating. This sparked an exodus of morons in WIZ as well, following the good players, hoping for backup and more spoils.

Meanwhile, DOS was always in second place in the betas, always. DOS was generally happy there, playing the game to have fun rather than stress about winning. For the super elite pro players operating operations like serious operators, second just wasn't good enough, and they fled to BRD along with the WIZ exodus, not seeing that the tards were headed there too, but in DOS, there wasn't a second band-wagoning exodus.

So, now, DOS in general has a little bit fewer of the elite players, but the same number of mediocre but generally cool players. Meanwhile, WIZ has a split between the elites who actually like the union for the union, rather than the winnings, and the standard spread of WIZ players who just didn't get the memo. BRD has an influx of people, pushing them to the second most populated union. This influx is almost even between competitive assholes and retarded bandwagon jumpers.

So, now the number of elite players in DOS isn't down to nothing, it's just slightly lower than before, as many idiots left the union as elite players, so the ratio is about the same as it used to be when we were in second place. WIZ and BRD are much closer now in population than they were before, but they both outnumber DOS. Normally this isn't much of a problem, however, in both BRD and WIZ, clans are getting together and possibly vote-kicking non-elites from the Union Battle rooms. It's certainly a good strategy score-wise, but it makes the game miserable for newcomers.

There's a serious problem here: A new player only gets to see the NPC recruitment speeches and the Union scores. New members will go for the union with the highest score, find out that it's a bunch of competitive assholes, and possibly quit when they figure out there are unions with better attitudes that they're just not allowed to switch to.

Meanwhile, DOS, being the only nice people left will have poor recruitment of new players, because there's nobody to tell them the attitudes of the actual players in the Unions. It's not a good situation for anyone.
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Wait wait wait, they're vote-kicking non 'elite' players?

Seriously?

Seriously????

wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Beta Rant!   Final Beta Rant! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Beta Rant!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next