Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onigiri EN CBT June 5

Go down 
+14
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
Turkeysaur
AhegaoMaster
uiso
Valkyrie
reVelske
FrozenEdge
Admin
Garmraid
VeryMelon
God is a Cat Girl
Koiro
exoakutsu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Onigiri EN CBT June 5 Empty
PostSubject: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Well guys.. the time has come for Onigiri to show up again... gotta say... i seriously got my doubts.. C.S. still sticking up to the stall system, only for cash users like GA2.... but... you will only have it for certain amount of time... silver 24 hours and gold 30 days at best... good thing though you can leave it and even log out and it will be there... (do not expect to get it anytime soon as usual) costumes of course, important ones cost cash... there is of course our nemesis the troll gacha

Well guys this is a big step for C.S. to the ORPG (seriously since when 500 players can be called multi masive?)

EDIT: Forgot to add official forum its getting attacks from spammers, GMs just show when they feel like to and clean when they feel like to as well
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Wow, I checked the main forum for that, man its really bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:14 pm

I tell you, it was worse all Onigiri related topics with 5 pages full of spam

C21 spam war all over again
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:50 pm

I believe you. When u said it was bad, I never thought it would be THAT bad. Idk what the gms are being paid to do, but they obviously don't care enough to do their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Does this mean a Sakura runback in CB gara

I really hope so aaaaa
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Koiro wrote:
Does this mean a Sakura runback in CB gara

I really hope so aaaaa

JP got a free Sakura as a prize, so...
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:04 am

NO I don't want that Sakura
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:44 am

500 players? Last I heard the JP version had maybe 200 players at peak.
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:54 am

VeryMelon wrote:

Usual C$ numbers afterall:

1)It's not the number but "HOW MUCH THEY PAY Twisted Evil " (Ex: game with 20000 players, but no one pays for anything*special items,monthly fee,"you name it"* == sink.---> 200 players and 50%+ pay the sh*t out of it == PROFIT! Any reference to anything you guys might know is only a coincidence Cool )
2)Well C$ is kinda used to small numbers...heck max for CB during the "golden days" was 3k or so.

P.S:IF they gift us a moe i may join betas or w/e  tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:46 am

Garmraid wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:

Usual C$ numbers afterall:

1)It's not the number but "HOW MUCH THEY PAY Twisted Evil " (Ex: game with 20000 players, but no one pays for anything*special items,monthly fee,"you name it"* == sink.---> 200 players and 50%+ pay the sh*t out of it == PROFIT! Any reference to anything you guys might know is only a coincidence Cool)
2)Well C$ is kinda used to small numbers...heck max for CB during the "golden days" was 3k or so.

P.S:IF they gift us a moe i may join betas or w/e  tongue 

You mean this?

To celebrate the beginning of the CBT, we will hold
the "CosmicBreak x Onigiri, GetAmped2 x Onigiri Collaboration Campaign"!!

Straight from the GetAmped 2 page
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:46 am

I will be playing onigiri to death (like i always did) until they release a game breaking cash mechanic. When game turns full p2w like CB, im quitting.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:51 am

Aww crap.... I'm just getting used to PSO2 now this.... =_=

i used to be a regular on C21EN forums, and the Onigiri forums.....god.... painful flashbacks rushing in to my head.... no matter how that spammer got reported or banned, he keeps respawning with a new account..... =___=
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:17 am

And so the captcha was infoced in C21 EN but that did not stopped it
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
oh god.... the memories man..... we cant do anything about it....

i suggest make a Onigiri Sub-Forum here... if that botter is still on the loose their forum... then the forum is boned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 pm

They got a irc (was it called like that?) but the fellas just usually fool around trying to find something to play to kill time and are somewhat active, this forum its more like to mecha C.S. games and GA2 forum its so abandoned that not even bots appear there
Spoiler:

To tell you that Tempura saved a spam topic because s/he found it intresting
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 am

Babaji will not be denied, all shall kneel before his love solutions.

(be thankful Babaji isn't look at this forum or doesn't cater for this forum software. Shit like this isn't an easy fix, mods are blameless on that matter)
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:44 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Aww crap.... I'm just getting used to PSO2 now this.... =_=

i used to be a regular on C21EN forums, and the Onigiri forums.....god.... painful flashbacks rushing in to my head.... no matter how that spammer got reported or banned, he keeps respawning with a new account..... =___=

Yep the nightmares. Also PSO2 got really boring for me so.. also arent you in SEA region >_> going with vpn i guess?

FrozenEdge wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:
oh god.... the memories man..... we cant do anything about it....

i suggest make a Onigiri Sub-Forum here... if that botter is still on the loose their forum... then the forum is boned...

Still thinking about it, not really sure if i should.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 am

Yeah I live at SEA, PSO2 isn't that great cuz after awhile like you said it gets boring... grinding takes forever, no PvP, need to be premium to trade, lvl gap between you and the boss makes it harsh, and some quests are sadistic... but nevertheless its not that bad and I'll still gonna stick to it

But seriously I'm a sucker towards ''monster hunter'' like games (third person action game with huge bosses), so I am definitely gonna play this game, but maybe not the CBT though, I might join just to learn the ropes of its mechanics

And BTW, what's the "driving force" to gacha this game? Costumes? Weapons with different attacks like in C21? I didn't played attention to its JP version.... .-.

EDIT:
on second thought.. about the Onigiri Sub-Forum, i think i'll take that back, since this is a mecha moe forum.... and the C21 forums is a bit lacking of threads :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:27 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Yeah I live at SEA, PSO2 isn't that great cuz after awhile like you said it gets boring... grinding takes forever, no PvP, need to be premium to trade, lvl gap between you and the boss makes it harsh, and some quests are sadistic... but nevertheless its not that bad and I'll still gonna stick to it

But seriously I'm a sucker towards ''monster hunter'' like games (third person action game with huge bosses), so I am definitely gonna play this game, but maybe not the CBT though, I might join just to learn the ropes of its mechanics

And BTW, what's the "driving force" to gacha this game? Costumes? Weapons with different attacks like in C21? I didn't played attention to its JP version.... .-.

EDIT:
on second thought.. about the Onigiri Sub-Forum, i think i'll take that back, since this is a mecha moe forum.... and the C21 forums is a bit lacking of threads :/

C21 is a different case though, with EN shut down and not much people play C21JP so yeah. On the monster hunter thing, i play every monster hunter game so yeah i'm pretty much the same.

I still have no idea how they are going to monetize the game since i havent been following OnigiriJP updates and stuff. They will probably go with a model like PSO2? i did hear something about paying for personal shop. We're going to see i guess, but as long as its free (for now) and no p2w for now im going to play it alot. If their f2p model turns out to be bad (p2wcashshop) i might leave but it depends on how bad it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 am

In almost all ORPG you pay cash to get costumes, Onigiri its not different, you need cash to be able to access to get a stall and you can sell your stuff for cash currency
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:14 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
In almost all ORPG you pay cash to get costumes, Onigiri its not different, you need cash to be able to access to get a stall and you can sell your stuff for cash currency

Thats not bad at all. As long as its just costumes.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:44 pm

^

And a lot of MMORPG's just let you buy cash stuff with in-game money :v
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:04 pm

I wonder what individual that already played cb will play this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:41 am

Koiro wrote:
^

We are talking about C.S. that feature might take a while or it might plain not be implemented

And we are talking about an EN C.S. server so... call me after you made a snowman in hell
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:37 am

Koiro wrote:
^

Japanese devs are just paranoid people wont buy their shit if they allow ingame currency to take part. I'm saying japanese because these cases i've seen mostly with jap games. Korean mmos for the most part are fine .-.

As i said though if its just costumes, i really dont care at all. What i'm talking about is limitation of f2p player in terms of like gameplay you know what i mean, cosmetics wont really affect me. Still going to see how it will work :)i really wont bother going JP to check on this, im fine with waiting till release. If game turns into another cash cow i will leave asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri EN CBT June 5   Onigiri EN CBT June 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Onigiri EN CBT June 5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next