Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Failed to download patch?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruika
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ruika

Failed to download patch? Empty
PostSubject: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Um hello guys, I was just wondering about this problem when it comes to patching the game. CosmicBreak recently caught my attention so I decided to download it. However, I was not able to patch it for 3 days now. My brother(we live on a different house) plays the game, and I asked him on what to do but he doesn't know either and the fact he's not playing the game anymore. The game is a fresh download so I don't really know what the error could possibly be.

I did use Google to search stuffs regarding the same problem, but all of them were either outdated or doesn't work at all. I even added/removed the patch.cosmicbreak.com from the hosts file at System32. I don't believe it's my net either, considering I downloaded the installer in just 10 minutes. I suppose it's not the game being overcrowded as stated because it's been days already...

Here is an image:
Spoiler:

Other things I did:
-Ran the launcher as an Admin
-Disabled the Firewall
-Disabled the Anti Virus
-Closed all other programs
-Reinstalled

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. I hope I will be able to play this game soon. Thanks!

PS: I felt the need to register and post on my own as I wouldn't want to post as my brother's account(which I used to search :v)
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:04 pm

this might be ur problem if everything else didnt work for u

Failed to download patch? 8SVZ1

Use This if thats the case
Failed to download patch? 8SW7f
Back to top Go down
Ruika
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ruika

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:04 am

Hello Sakura1, thanks for the suggestion. I did try using OpenDNS however the launcher still won't patch the game. I tried submitting a ticket to CyberStep earlier and has yet to see what solutions would they have to offer.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:30 am

Delete all the downloaded files and re-download them.
Re-install.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:44 pm

OpenDNS.com
Back to top Go down
Ruika
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ruika

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Re-install.

I re-downloaded it but now it gave me a jvm.dll error so I installed Java in its jre folder. Still gave me the patching error though...

Aria wrote:
OpenDNS.com

Um yes, I just tried that from the first suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work :c

Thanks anyway!

---
I wonder when will CyberStep reply to that ticket ; o ;
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Failed to download patch?   Failed to download patch? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Ruika wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
Re-install.

I re-downloaded it but now it gave me a jvm.dll error so I installed Java in its jre folder. Still gave me the patching error though...

Aria wrote:
OpenDNS.com

Um yes, I just tried that from the first suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work :c

Thanks anyway!

---
I wonder when will CyberStep reply to that ticket ; o ;

wow strangest case i have seen in my life D:
Back to top Go down

Failed to download patch?
Page 1 of 1