Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+79
Aurum_Sol
thehellamireading
0Ryuxxx
bippusuta
HashiriyaR32
duckov
Firaragun
mechaRev
Samui
dsp
CCoRS
nzlk
Feign
ISolo
MrCake
VeryMelon
Arti
Charz
Priapus
Pokenin
MagicPotatoplz
KoumakanScarlet
UncleBobbie
Aria
Silvershine
beccadmgirl
Midreus
moh
rei_hunter
Mie
Sylvia132
Valkyrie
Gerrion
reVelske
Nfi
Aethereal
zerocl
Thranduil
Turkeysaur
Seichan
Shance
GasaiYunoº
Mirien
milk
Toilet-Flusher
Relict?
uzermane
ziix
Nymph~
ViolentJustice
necrodrakath
Miko Miko Spark
Hyoka
SuperNova.pt
Alathon
Koiro
exoakutsu
Sakura1
carigun
eVe Heart
Winty
NoizeGT
HighlaN
StickyKeys
+RedCobra+
fggt
Phantomhive
Tuskin
That_Wiesel_Guy
aosepsa
AnTi90d
Ryuuichiro
Shai
God is a Cat Girl
colfenor1337
Kuzuha
Kurt
Isdelft
AhegaoMaster
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 pm

lel indeed.

It doesn't make any crystas user any better looking.

With things like Crystas, that can just hide behind their team 100% of the time and still do retarded amounts of damage and disruption (lel nerf), now I don't find Air Eves nearly as annoying.
Maybe because they don't spend 100% of the time behind their team, or because they need to spend 30hp for CV, while a crystas parts bot doesn't spend shit to be spin stunned and still be able to hit their enemy because >lock >remote, which many times is what enables them to run away. OR your shitty lag.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Any Air EVE is way worse than 99.9999% of the Kryswags you see in arena.

funny how it's the crystas player who says this.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
With things like Crystas, that can just hide behind their team 100% of the time and still do retarded amounts of damage and disruption (lel nerf), now I don't find Air Eves nearly as annoying.

Isn't that what almost all alpha players do in this game? Barrier weapons alphas do that way better than Cryswags and I don't see many people complaining about that.

Except Winty.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Maybe because they don't spend 100% of the time behind their team, or because they need to spend 30hp for CV, while a crystas parts bot doesn't spend shit to be spin stunned and still be able to hit their enemy because >lock >remote, which many times is what enables them to run away. OR your shitty lag.

That activated CV is one of the very reasons Air EVE is WAY worse than the majority of Cryswag. Yes, remote weapons are easy to score with (and gay) but not very different from homing weapons set ups like Illumis', Lumiera, Roar AMs, Armada AMs, Air Monica, Illumis BF, Meluc Resha, and I could let the list go on.

My point is that there're worse things to complain at, not like I'm defending what others use or what I use.

Winty wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
Any Air EVE is way worse than 99.9999% of the Kryswags you see in arena.

funny how it's the crystas player who says this.

Is there any good samaritan left in this game? If no, then must be a very local joke.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:39 pm

everyone's a cunt in their own special way
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Isn't that what almost all alpha players do in this game? Barrier weapons alphas do that way better than Cryswags and I don't see many people complaining about that.

Except Winty.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

That activated CV is one of the very reasons Air EVE is WAY worse than the majority of Cryswag. Yes, remote weapons are easy to score with (and gay) but not very different from homing weapons set ups like Illumis', Lumiera, Roar AMs, Armada AMs, Air Monica, Illumis BF, Meluc Resha, and I could let the list go on.

My point is that there're worse things to complain at, not like I'm defending what others use or what I use.

I don't see how CV (at the cost of 30 HP, and there's things out there that can still fuck CV) is way worse VS not needing to get close, no need for positioning nor the slightest aim adjustment (spam lag loop and 0 fucks given), no homing disruption (because it doesn't count as homing), no range limitation, etc etc etc.

And all of those "homing" weapons that you listen, only what? 2 aren't gimped by range.

I'd take any air Monica over a crystas spammer. Air Monica stop being annoying when they aren't on certain maps with specific tunes, or when the user doesn't have 300+ ping. Well, I could say "when the team is pure shit", but anything can be annoying when the team is shit, this is, some Monicas only live because no one shoots at them (despite promoting such practices). Anti homing is only annoying when people run setups with homing weapons only, which I find dumb. Still, anti homing was always something that I found dumb on things that weren't art (because the counter is melee, which shouldn't count as melee).

Bikini Illumis? A good bot, but not nearly as dumb as most things in arena right now, certainly not as dumb as Crystas, considering that her weapon doesn't magically hit anything, be it on land or air (mostly air).

Armada AM, last time I checked kinda of requires to abuse a certain cooldown practice. I guess that's so broadly used, that it's just accepted as something normal. I mean, it's not like you don't abuse that or anything.

Rouche AM? Sure, it's gay, but it doesn't magically travel to you. But sure, it could use some "adjustment", starting by the area denial, since it makes it a whole lot dumber than just "blocking bullets". Still, it requires more than a lock.

And lets not forget that Baltheon exists.

With Lisel around, I'd say that one of the only airs that can actually still go around and not give a shit about her, is Crystas bots. Most airs need to get some what close to actually hit shit, so a Lisel can boost forward and hit them with the cannon. Crystas damage reduction isn't really that big when you are keeping your distance from her. And with Crystas parts you don't have a reason to get any closer, since you can hit anything by just clicking, unlike other airs that would require either getting closer to actually hit, and/or adjust their aim. Crystas also can damage people with a very small movement speed reduction, since you can just make a quick burst, unlike other airs that need to keep firing, which will lower their movement speed for much longer.

And yes, Lisel is really dumb. While I was going around with mine (which will be junked today so I can actually put tunes on her and actually build her), the only air that was truly annoying VS Lisel was Crystas parts bots. She surely shits out damage, but when the air is behind a bunch of arts and hitting you for 50+, it's not really that easy to kill them. Not to mention that her HP isn't that great, when her weapons will most likely be at 320 range (without magnets or range tunes), and her cannon is locked at 250 range. While I could still do 140's to some Crystas bot, it usually issued take a big load of damage from the Crystas and the enemy arts, while risking going down with 1.4+k cost.
And a Lisel behind other arts is only a threat to any air that risks going over the art wall, else she won't score much without going to the front.
Again, she's still a really dumb bot.

You are defending Crystas really hard. If you weren't, you wouldn't be exaggerating as much.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:13 pm

i wasn't aware anyone actually used armada arms aside from me
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Winty wrote:

Honestly, I did saw some random niggots using it, but they were just annoying, just the "not a thread but still annoying" type of things.
Well, most would pop without doing anything notable.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:34 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I don't see how CV (at the cost of 30 HP, and there's things out there that can still fuck CV) is way worse VS not needing to get close, no need for positioning nor the slightest aim adjustment (spam lag loop and 0 fucks given), no homing disruption (because it doesn't count as homing), no range limitation, etc etc etc.

Surely there're things that can fuck up CV when you're that flying that high, huh...

And FYI, remote weapons DO get disrupted by antihoming, not by disorder tho.

Latest patches fixed the abuse on overranging with remote weapons (unless it wasn't fixed at all, idk, I don't overrange with Cryswag AMs).

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I'd take any air Monica over a crystas spammer. Air Monica stop being annoying when they aren't on certain maps with specific tunes, or when the user doesn't have 300+ ping. Well, I could say "when the team is pure shit", but anything can be annoying when the team is shit, this is, some Monicas only live because no one shoots at them (despite promoting such practices)

I believe that applies for plenty of things.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
With Lisel around, I'd say that one of the only airs that can actually still go around and not give a shit about her, is Crystas bots. Most airs need to get some what close to actually hit shit, so a Lisel can boost forward and hit them with the cannon.

There's a 20 range difference between Lisel's nuke and Cryswag AMs, which isn't anything far from Lisel's kill zone.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
You are defending Crystas really hard. If you weren't, you wouldn't be exaggerating as much.

I'm not defending it, I'm simply saying that Crystas isn't at the top of the chain food as you believe it is tho still easy to play and gay to use. Other things are far more annoying, like Fractulus Girl but it seems it suddenly ceased to exist...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Why are my remotes still ignoring anti homing? I dunno!

You can overrange still by a lot with a really small damage reduction, it wasn't "fixed" like you say.
You can easily overrange a Lisel by miles (and her cannon by light years) and still do 50+ damage on a single burst.

Why do you keep saying that you are not defending Crystas and still make shitty moves like "Crystas AM has 20 more range than Lisen Cannon", when the BS has a 60 range difference? And when you can overrange her by a lot more without much of penalty?

Latest patches actually enabled the overranging on Remotes again, which made some things really dumb, again. Honestly they really didn't have much of a need to buff them back. Most weren't affect, and those that were, deserved to be affected.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Apparently Berryskittles isn't fast enough to outmaneuver my Hoplites.

Also, Impact Hammer is fun. Can't wait until this bot has acceptable mobility. Which will probably take a while.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Latest patches actually enabled the overranging on Remotes again, which made some things really dumb, again. Honestly they really didn't have much of a need to buff them back. Most weren't affect, and those that were, deserved to be affected.

Yeah, just saw some nerds overranging with those and still doing massive damage from far away. Surely it's a bit higher in the top tier list than I thought.

Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Thank you core tunes

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Winty wrote:

I still use Katarmada once in a while.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 pm

It took me long enough, but finally I got it.:

I love you Trump Hat(+1 TEC +5 Cost)
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 pm

fggt wrote:
http://puu.sh/9eEvw.jpg

Real pro carrying with crystard.

Annoying shithead, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Oh boy. When CS does this things...

Spoiler:

And if EN copies the current patch, we might have problems. JPs launcher broke on this patch. The server is almost empty.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 pm

"Hyperion".
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 am

2cents on comparing Air Eve and Krystas:

They are both gay in different ways playing different roles, one is sit behind meatshields and fire off nigh guaranteed high damage hits, one is ceiling camping with difficult-to-dodge high damage weapon with prolonged flight AND CV.

As I said about Air time and time again, your advantage is having altitude advantage and having a clear view of the battlefield, you DON'T have the fight the fights you don't want to fight, things like Lizel and whatnot can easily be avoided.

TL;DR. Can it, you are all gay.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Spoiler:

And if EN copies the current patch, we might have problems. JPs launcher broke on this patch. The server is almost empty.

>you have her in both servers

NIGGA

That ship looks ok
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:32 am

Koiro wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Spoiler:

NIGGA

That ship looks ok

The 2 thanks tickets only gave me things that I have in EN.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:25 am

It'd be nice if we can go I side the ship
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 am

Quote :
2014/06/04
Onigiri, CosmicBreak, and GetAmped 2 Cross-Play Campaign!
We're happy to announce some special prizes for players who try out more than one game during the Closed Beta Test. If the thrilling skills and combos of Onigiri aren't enough for you then try out the frantic melees of the comic brawler, GetAmped 2!

If high-speed action with sword, laser, and missiles is what you crave All i see are vox and gayremote weps, dive into CosmicBreak! With a nearly infinite amount of customization is this some kind of BAD JOKE?, you can make your very own unique team of robots to fight against other players in the Arena, and more!

By logging in to Onigiri and reaching level 5, and then trying out the other games, you'll get some special prizes for use in each game! In CosmicBreak, you'll receive an [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha, and in GetAmped 2, you'll get your hands on a special Accessory and more!

*For each other game you play, you'll receive 10 Mega Potions for use in Onigiri, when Official Service begins!

oh god this things are so funny as hell

time to redownload onigiri again , so painful

and well lazy C$ again , they dont translate the prize list from that power stone
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 am

Heard the update sucks.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am

:c does dis mean my alpha characters were deleted
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 am

Koiro wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Spoiler:

NIGGA

That ship looks ok

It looks like something they ripped off Gundam, it reminds me of the Arcangel in a way.

Quote :
2014/06/04
Onigiri, CosmicBreak, and GetAmped 2 Cross-Play Campaign!...

In CosmicBreak, you'll receive an [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha

NOTWORTHIT.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next