Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)

Go down 
+2
Sakura1
reVelske
6 posters
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

[BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) Empty
PostSubject: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:11 pm

New clan: Justitia et Aequitas (Latin: Justice and Equity).

Made for no specific purpose aside from providing a home for anyone who seeks a clan of non-bullshit abusers, enthusiastic builders, faget hunters or anyone who simply wish to take it easy and enjoy the game in a more harmless fashion. No real criteria aside from you simply needing to not be an asshole or a typical arena faget, essentially, be mature.

PS. Time to ditch NFA/Charlotte, folks.

Last edited by reVelske on Mon May 05, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:15 pm

hmm reve mind if my sis joins o-o?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:23 pm

If your sis plays anything like you, then yes I do mind.

The criteria is pretty simple, if your commando consist mostly of autoplay nonsense vast majority of the time and you have no interest in changing your playstyle, then you are unsuited for the clan. I don't intend to screen anyone I do not already know and is happy to simply invite based on recommendation, but it's to nobody's interest if I have to kick said person future down the line.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Dat déjà vu.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Dat déjà vu.

yeah, cept this time its BRD instead of WIZ, can't join Sad
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:38 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Dat déjà vu.

Huh? I'm afraid I don't follow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:55 pm

reVelske wrote:
If your sis plays anything like you, then yes I do mind.

The criteria is pretty simple, if your commando consist mostly of autoplay nonsense vast majority of the time and you have no interest in changing your playstyle, then you are unsuited for the clan. I don't intend to screen anyone I do not already know and is happy to simply invite based on recommendation, but it's to nobody's interest if I have to kick said person future down the line.

> has nothing to say but yea w.e

my sister plays mostly random shit normally chibi/alcy/a frog lander/jikun hu/destructor/pepo/mbgA

@off topic
wow i felt hurt a bit.....i dont always playing same shit( back then i did but dat was bc i had no other shit to work with ) nor do i like auto homing shit, pretty sure since all my ag's and other homo-ing shit ish in sub sucking dust

but meh ppl and they strange force to judge others with their standards and opinion knowing everyone different and what we touch and play ish basically our own opinion AKA no one wrong nor right ._____.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:51 pm

I don't have a particularly good impression of you from what little I remember, and if I'm not mistaken, you were in Charlotte, which does nothing for your reputation. That said, if you are not as typical an arena faget as I've made you out to be, then my apologies, but do understand where I'm coming from (Charlotte, past vague memories, Eris being a fag bot).

Say what you will about opinion, but game is clearly in a state of P2W and has been continuously power creeping. Anyone who would happily and knowingly embrace CS's continuous bad business practice with open arms is frankly irresponsible, and it does nothing but fuel CS's descent, resulting in the lessening of game's enjoyability for people such as myself, hence, bad in my book.

(I'm trying to cut down on the preaching, this is relatively "cut-down" I'm sure.)

Again, I'm happy to accept your sister, assuming she is fully aware of the kind of game she is playing and the state that its in. I guess that's an extra bit of criteria: adequate level of intellect and maturity is expected. The clan is meant to be a refuge for the like minded souls, people who refuse to embrace what the game has become and instead play it the way it should've been played.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

reVelske wrote:
I don't have a particularly good impression of you from what little I remember, and if I'm not mistaken, you were in Charlotte, which does nothing for your reputation. That said, if you are not as typical an arena faget as I've made you out to be, then my apologies, but do understand where I'm coming from (Charlotte, past vague memories, Eris being a fav bot).

Say what you will about opinion, but game is clearly in a state of P2W and has been continuously power creeping. Anyone who would happily and knowingly embrace CS's continuous bad business practice with open arms is frankly irresponsible, and it does nothing but fuel CS's descent, resulting in the lessening of game's enjoyability for people such as myself, hence, bad in my book.

(I'm trying to cut down on the preaching, this is relatively "cut-down" I'm sure.)

Again, I'm happy to accept your sister, assuming she is fully aware of the kind of game she is playing and the state that its in. I guess that's an extra bit of criteria: adequate level of intellect and maturity is excepted. The clan is meant to be a refuge for the like minded souls, people who refuse to embrace what the game has become and instead play it the way it should've been played.

Hmm i see...i understand what ur going with

ALSO I WAS NEVER IN CHARLOTTE
why does everyone believe/think im in charlotte...........

@topic yea my sister pretty much knows whats going on but she just doesnt charge nor cares how ppl want2pay2win she normally just plays how it was back then
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, tell her to holla at me or Spaghetti whenever in-game, I'll be idling in channel 2 Resort Area with clan recruit thing open, so she can just apply through that.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:09 pm

I wouldn't mind joining if I haven't become too cancer yet. IGN is Motakshi, though I haven't been on due to a busted PSU (still waiting on one to arrive).

I need coins again for Crescent Saint's accel rolls
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Eh, I don't even remember what you used to play since you haven't actually been on for the longest time, I just remember a miiiiildly annoying melee, but all melees are at least mildly annoying to me so whatever. Same as above, find me/spaghetti, find me idling and apply, whichever.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:29 pm

reVelske wrote:
Eh, I don't even remember what you used to play since you haven't actually been on for the longest time, I just remember a miiiiildly annoying melee, but all melees are at least mildly annoying to me so whatever. Same as above, find me/spaghetti, find me idling and apply, whichever.

Probably Ouka considering she was my only real tuned one. Key word being was though, she got detuned as of the removal of Assault Steps. RIP.

Now days I've been playing around with building Crescent Saint/Gigadong/Amateus/Patty/Shaden/Exline for fun

Last edited by Trill on Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:12 pm

hello.
like rev said. just hop on and bother me.
i'll be at brd central.
and oh my god, danish horns are so delicious.
with coffee? forget about it.
btw nice to see you again, trill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)   [BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?) Empty

Back to top Go down

[BRD] Justitia et Aequitas : Recruiting(?)
Page 1 of 1