Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pryde
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pryde

Male Posts : 8

[WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ Empty
PostSubject: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi everyone. You may or may not know me, but I'm Pryde, Leader of Rave. Currently, we are looking to recruit members. See a Sublead or myself for an invite. You can mostly find me in CH 2. Id mostly like be found in Wiz Area or Resort.

[WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ ScreenShot_25570420_1321_27_216_zps01add333

About Rave

We are a chill mellow Wizdom clan. Rave is about over a year old and filled with just chill and good players. Rave isn't all too focused on being the best, but that doesn't mean we are weak. Rave is a clan that focuses on players having fun and helping others. We do things as a clan and we help others within the clan. We do quest together, and carry Haku, Berz, etc, you name it and we definitely have the carry gear. We teach and guide members as well so practically anyone can join. Currently our member list is. 80/100. Specifically, we are looking for another support user though. lol!  But yeah, we are a good clan and we're recruiting. A little more info can be found at our website.
http://rave-nation.webs.com

Clan site

A little about myself and some members

So Im Pryde. You may call me Kev as that is my real name. I can say I am a good leader. I help my members and guide/teach em and making builds and even tuning for them. Im extremely active and is practically on everyday. (Yeah i know, I have no life  Sad ) Im pretty chill if you get to know me. I can be pretty lazy but I still earn my respect. You may see me in game slashing around with an EVE or shooting down airs with Kagura.

Jellow: Sub-Lead and a clan Ace. He's an extremely skilled player. He's quite knowledgeable about the game.

SnakeHyuuga Sub-Lead/Clan Ace. You probably know for his Sylvia. Theres not much to say except he's got a thing for Tan moes. (Aka Shana/Corona) but more importantly in love with Shana. If you use an Shana against him, he will be hesitant to attack you or shed tears as he does.

SakuraMiku Sublead/Clan Ace. He's quite good. Thats really it.

StormMaker Sublead. He's not around much but he's still someone worth mentioning. Use to be the leaders of the AlliesOfJustice. (If you still remember them) until they merged with Rave. He's been an really old player so you can call him Old man Storm.

Final words
PM me in game or a member about joining. We have our own Facebook and Skype group. Feel free to add me on Skype: blasian-kev.

Last edited by Pryde on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 am

YOU FORGOT MEEEE
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

SnakeHyuuga? Isn't he the guy with the slow-tuned Sylvia and pretty much nothing else?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:20 am

@EXNova wrote:
SnakeHyuuga? Isn't he the guy with the slow-tuned Sylvia and pretty much nothing else?
Idk why you'd remember someone for a slow tuned Sylvia. Almost every Sylvia I meet is slow tuned.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 am

@Shai wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
Idk why you'd remember someone for a slow tuned Sylvia. Almost every Sylvia I meet is slow tuned.
BoneToSlow
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:51 pm

call me , THE FORGOTTEN ONES
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 am

What I find really funny about this thread is that, mainly when people
Target bash a clan they can only talk about RT tier fag bots and the tuning of those
Fag bots.

Omega I respect your opinion but what you are talking about here isn't just rave it's literally the majority of the cosmic break population? I think we're biting more than we can chew here..

Fucking alba dosent even require effort look at alfredoizer
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 am

People are shooting their own foot left and right.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 am

Nancy wrote:
What I find really funny about this thread is that, mainly when people
Target bash a clan they can only talk about RT tier fag bots and the tuning of those
Fag bots.

Omega I respect your opinion but what you are talking about here isn't just rave it's literally the majority of the cosmic break population? I think we're biting more than we can chew here..

Fucking alba dosent even require effort look at alfredoizer

I still like the Alba Laza mines though. Sure Alba is still broken but I love the whole idea of setting traps for Seraphs trying to Nova without warning.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:37 pm

I love you KEV MY NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 am

oh wow didnt he just delete tsub/mine/omega posts .-.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 am

Certain posts were relegated to a special section of the forum accedsible only to moderators and admins.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:43 am

@Sakura1 wrote:

Its definitely reasonable why they would hide/remove the post >_>
as your first thread for someone who is completely new to CBFF
cut him some slack?
Back to top Go down
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 am

I'd like to join, do I have to wait a long time after I leave my current guild to join a new one?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 am

Nop
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Lets totally make a list of slow tune skillvia players in this topic when it has nothing to do with the original topic.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:42 pm

I think it's a good idea
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 am

>_>
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
beccadmgirl

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

I requested the pointless argument to be removed. If you have a problem with it, have it at me in pm
Back to top Go down
Pryde
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pryde

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:22 pm

If you want to join, just state ur IGN. or come online to find a member.

We are actually holding a Clan event soon and its sure in progress. You can see info on it at our website ^. http://rave-nation.webs.com

@blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:24 pm

MiKu-chawn is in rave....Imma wanna join....

IGN: swordsong

add pls

Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm interested. Could use a clan to kick back and chat with people. IGN is Wisp if you're still recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Pryde
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pryde

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Just send in a application. As long as I know your IGN. Your application will be accepted asap.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:06 am

My kev is being a manly leader ;___;
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Me&Nancy : please , notice me Senpai ...  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~   [WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~ Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Rave. Recruiting~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com