Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi to everybody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neoscream
neoscream

Male Posts : 48

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 am

Hi, I have been playing Cosmic Commander and decided to see how Cosmic Break is like. I have tried the the single player mode that went up on Monday, still getting use to the controls but each I try I get better. So far only had four runs at Normal.

First time I did not know the controls and got creamed
Second time I got to the first stage boss
Third time I got to the second stage boss
and the fourth time I got to the fourth stage boss which I am founding is a nightmare

All the times I was using Lily Rain.
Back to top Go down
http://neoscreams-log.blogspot.com/

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:15 am

@neoscream wrote:
Hi, I have been playing Cosmic Commander and decided to see how Cosmic Break is like. I have tried the the single player mode that went up on Monday, still getting use to the controls but each I try I get better. So far only had four runs at Normal.

First time I did not know the controls and got creamed
Second time I got to the first stage boss
Third time I got to the second stage boss
and the fourth time I got to the fourth stage boss which I am founding is a nightmare

All the times I was using Lily Rain.

Lily Rain users are always cool, Greetings buddy My name is Reia, have a nice Chirstmas and Don't worry, everybody used to die in this game in the first go, like in Megaman in the NES XD If someone says that they didn't die in the first try on clearing their very first stage, they are just LIARS : P
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 am

welcome to the forum buddy, Razz
enjoy ur stay Razz just play and play and u'll get better Razz
merry cosmic x-mas Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 am

Hi to everybody
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Ah! Another Lily Rain user! ^w^

Welcome to my conformation desk. You're starscream? ops! my mistakes, neoscream. Please let me check for your application first... (checking...)
Okay, application verified. Now you're the official member of this forum. Welcome aboard... Merry Christmas, and happy holiday. I am welcoming you as the manager of the new members.

For your first quest, please choose one of the legend here or at the bottom of the homepage of this forum. You can only pick one of the BRD, DOS, or WIZ. And... Please, show us your signature. Thank You. ^w^

I am a white Lily Rain user. If u ever encounter me don't hesitate to greet in any way(such as shoot or slash other than chat also acceptable! but, probably I will counter it back). ^w^
Back to top Go down
neoscream
neoscream

Male Posts : 48

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi and Thanks レイア. That is true.

Hi Kasane_Teto and sunjae429.

Hi Wolf Hikari. For once someone realised the name is related to Starscream. Most people think the name is related to Neo from the Matrix film. Hmmmm, I OK I'll go for WIZ. With my Signature I have not a clue why it did not appear on my first post as I had made it already before posting it.
Back to top Go down
http://neoscreams-log.blogspot.com/
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm

@neoscream wrote:
Hi and Thanks . That is true.

Hi Kasane_Teto and sunjae429.

Hi Wolf Hikari. For once someone realised the name is related to Starscream. Most people think the name is related to Neo from the Matrix film. Hmmmm, I OK I'll go for WIZ. With my Signature I have not a clue why it did not appear on my first post as I had made it already before posting it.

Aha! U think so? I just thinking about cosmicbreak and related to transformer. So that is y. ^w^
The Matrix never crossed on my mind since it's all about mecha and games not illusions or slow motions.

PS: レイア = Reia (just type than copying. Easier! ^w^)

PS2: Just make your own type of sig that you want. We not force you to make it strict tough. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi to everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everybody   Hi to everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi to everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com