Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:01 pm

@Zaineria wrote:
OK THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING IT??

if its so bad why not stop?

Because there are bunch of people payed over $1,000 on this for OP gara bots they could ever assemble, they surely don't want to quit those.
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:03 pm

this is why I never pay for anything digital in games unless its very good.(and reasonable)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
There are about only 100+ people at any given time now, compared to 2 years ago, because most Indos quit CBEN to go on to CBIN, where they don't lag.
This game's population took a dip when Initium happened. Where the fuck did you get the idea that CBID caused it?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 pm

@Zaineria wrote:
Because they actually like it. Playing CB can be a good way to learn a lesson or to about taking things easy  #em1 
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Zaineria wrote:
Because they actually like it. Playing CB can be a good way to learn a lesson or to about taking things easy  #em1 
Liked
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 pm

so another one huh

good luck
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 am

Hello

@Zaineria wrote:

if its so bad why not stop?

I actually really enjoy playing this game, it's unique :3
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:23 am

Diabolical wrote:
This game's population took a dip when Initium happened. Where the fuck did you get the idea that CBID caused it?

Because I didn't notice any change in population during Initium while I did notice a change when CBIndo happened.

Edit: Scratch that. I must have missed something since the people I know were still there when Initium happened, before I decided to take a rest. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 am

Welcome, don't let the TSUNDEREs turn you off.With all it's problem CB is still a viable game(as long as you don't get obsessed with gara/meta)...after all i have crap luck, lose a lot in arena, get angry/pessimistic myself *quite often* and STILL play...why? 'Cause as someone else said it's UNIQUE; not many customizable anime mech games out here. (unlike fantasy MMO 99999999999 tongue )

Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 am

Hi hi! Welcome to the cosmic break unofficial forum...  #em3 
I'm mainstream c: I look forward to seeing your lovely posts and seeing you in game~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever   Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi and hello and uhhh... whatever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com