Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+50
moh
Trill
blead
StickyKeys
reVelske
Gerrion
mechaRev
GasaiYunoº
dsp
Priskern
Kuzuha
Alathon
CCoRS
Tuskin
Hipster
Mew
Stickboy
UncleBobbie
Nfi
Suki_Eve
Ryuuichiro
Accidentally
Aria
KoumakanScarlet
WiFi
LS3
Nilla
Sakura1
Valkyrie
Zaineria
Winty
Sylvia132
fggt
colfenor1337
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
milk
Shai
aosepsa
AnTi90d
ziix
AhegaoMaster
beccadmgirl
Koiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
Hyoka
boytitan2
EXNova
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Nancy wrote:
Oh, I have a question for you all. Why do couples have sex? teenage girlfriend and boyfriend
Like what is it? to imprint or physically state that your body is mine? LOL.. I feel weird asking
but I just question why, I find sex to be a weird thing >_>

Because it fucking feels great as long as you have a good sex partner. A girl who is bad at sex can really ruin the moment id rather have a girl that just lays there than one with a bad rhythm that fucks up my rhythm. But whats bad to me may not be bad to some one else sexually I like to lead and control where the action goes so ideally a girl who is some what inactive is a great match for me. Weight also plays a factor in it I can not enjoy myself with a girl pass a certain weight limit.This varies by height.  

Nancy wrote:
I'm giving up on my painting fml

Don't do that.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Nancy wrote:
EXNova wrote:
Because it's fun?
how is it fun ;_;
Just because Shai read this outloud while I was talking to her and I was confused as shit, I'll answer you.

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
It's a psychological thing.

Not entirely. It is partially though

The most obvious reason would be that people enjoy it. Orgasms cause your body to release dopamine and other chemicals which are essentially our body's chemical happiness. Essentially, as species, we're designed to enjoy it, to encourage reproduction and population of our species. It all goes back to natural selection. So to answer your question, people like it because we're designed to like it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Had to yank out a ingrown hair from my penis with some tweezers I feel so fucking relieved right now it was bothering me going on 3 days now.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Nancy wrote:
EXNova wrote:
Because it's fun?
how is it fun ;_;

do you like, not masturbate or something?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Winty wrote:
Nancy wrote:
EXNova wrote:
Because it's fun?
how is it fun ;_;

do you like, not masturbate or something?

She is asian so no surprise there.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 pm

I don't want to bring anything biblical up, accident answered one of my questions but the other is like why do people do it before they're married? Like the whole I'm marking you mine thing.

Winty I don't fap, I'm not dirty okay
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Nancy wrote:
I don't want to bring anything biblical up, accident answered one of my questions but the other is like why do people do it before they're married? Like the whole I'm marking you mine thing.

Because marriage is a government scam to make people more manageable and has jack shit to do with religion. Adam and Eve weren't married. It has nothing to do with marking dude it is simply something that start out as extremely good that can turn into something very passionate and transcend physical feeling becoming a emotional and physical feeling. Use your own mind to follow religion and not something some one else is trying to drill into your mind. Try to develop your own connection with god I can see why your are asking all this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Your question as a 16 year old, educated, citizen of the 1st world should be "why would I even care if we're married or not".

Ever since when do peope become "mine" when I sleep with them? Can I sell them? THIS IS MY CHANCE TO BECOME THE NEW BILL GATES!

These are some really ominous ideas Nancy.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Your question as a 16 year old, educated, citizen of the 1st world should be "why would I even care if we're married or not".

Ever since when do peope become "mine" when I sleep with them? Can I sell them? THIS IS MY CHANCE TO BECOME THE NEW BILL GATES!

These are some really ominous ideas Nancy

Its not like that she is most likely trying to be a catholic christian, Uneducated teach of religion try to keep people from doing certain things by obscuring and warping the reasons people do said things they don't want you doing which isn't god like at all. When you have sex with some one you don't own them.
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Why are you asking that question anyway?

Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Nancy wrote:

Hm. My first answer really answers this but to be more clear, the entire ideology of saving sex until marriage holds its roots in religion (dominantly Christianity, due to the Constantine giving Christians a monopoly on faith during the Roman empire), and culture formed around said religion. Our world is increasingly becoming more secular, and more and more people are going against the customs which religion has made standard.

In the end, it really comes down to upbringing and personal beliefs. Anything sexual and non-coercive (pedophiles, rape, etc.), within reason, should come down to both parties comfortability with it. If you want to wait, that's your prerogative. At the same time, if others wish to take sexual activity as simply a pleasurable activity, you really ought to respect that choice.

You provided a good example with that last line. Some people are uncomfortable with the concept of masturbation, which again holds its roots in religious teachings. At the same time however, studies have shown that it's perfectly healthy, and potentially beneficial activity, which not only humans but some species of animals partake in. Rather than calling it dirty, which to some extent villifies people who do masturbate, just accept the fact that you're uncomfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm

“What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.”
― John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Sexuality is a part of humanity, a blessing and a curse. To feel is to be human, and there are few emotions in this world more potent than the dual incarnations of love and lust.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Zaineria wrote:
Why are you asking that question anyway?

Because she is trying to get a grasp on why people have sex and what is the meaning behind sex which also differs from person to person I should note.

Well my atlas has killing to do.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Dwm_2018
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10245407_841431715872459_1991461139020396032_n.jpg

meanwhile in our Chinese textbook
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Axanael wrote:
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10245407_841431715872459_1991461139020396032_n.jpg

meanwhile in our Chinese textbook

那个马很可爱!

这男人渴得很。。。
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 pm

wow Akairo's sig is like the best.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Aki is cute
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Thank you Himme and nan-chan <3

---

http://thehumancomputer1992.tumblr.com/post/82865691011/i-miss-this-video-game

This is gold.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

KoumakanScarlet wrote:
Thank you Himme and nan-chan <3

---

http://thehumancomputer1992.tumblr.com/post/82865691011/i-miss-this-video-game

This is gold.

http://sc-cdn.scaleengine.net/i/4dcfe68bbc34efa84aa59333b7115d38.png
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Bacterial Contamination for 10 hours very kewl

so I made a new skype what now WiFi?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 am

Spoiler:

finally someone wants to meet up with me.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am

Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

finally someone wants to meet up with me.

Yay

Maybe I should be meeting up with Winty, too, since we're both in calidong.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 am

we're in different californias tho
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 am

We should all meet up in the Bay Area and make fun of the hippies for a day.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:12 am

EXNova wrote:
We should all meet up in the Bay Area and make fun of the hippies for a day.

do you want to get shanked by the indians?

because if you do that shit you're asking for it.

and not native american indians fucking tech support indians coming at you with ipads and shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next