Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+69
durrp
MagicPotatoplz
lReisenl
Arti
Silvraph
LS3
Aria
Nfi
uzermane
HashiriyaR32
Sora
Syst
Codename
Ryuuichiro
CCoRS
Shance
Frizz
Hyoka
Nymph~
Kobrakai
NotZetsubou
Firaragun
Artemia
Aiოi ♥
Stickboy
Isdelft
Raubvogel
GasaiYunoº
Samui
moh
mechaRev
reVelske
AgnusDei
KoumakanScarlet
milk
Moghul
ziix
Toilet-Flusher
AhegaoMaster
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
SuperNova.pt
EXNova
Gerrion
Nilla
BARILLIAN
Sakura1
eVe Heart
colfenor1337
Aethereal
Valkyrie
Thranduil
exoakutsu
aosepsa
Axanael
beccadmgirl
Tuskin
UncleBobbie
StickyKeys
AnTi90d
Winty
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
Shai
Relict?
Yggdroid
Kuzuha
Turkeysaur
fggt
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Someone told me that original elisa's melee can be on par with eris' melee. I'd like to see that.
Quote :
Brave-D Glanz = Original Elisa

Not Glanz. All else I would've agreed with that guy.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 pm

My humor to dry ;-;
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:04 am

Codename wrote:

but 10 str are enough for Elnath mission. I use CrimFC team, untuned, with various +1str handhelds.

aw crap. you're right.
i was going by what the wiki said so i didn't really do any of my own testing.
the cb wiki has been right so far on all dispatch missions so i had no reason to question it.
well, whatever. i still need 10 level 10 bots so things are still fine.
only thing that this changes is that my pawngers can do more damage with their long swords.
thanks for the info, man.
Back to top Go down
Syst
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am

Sword rain is still relevant.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 am

Normally I just put in 7 random crits and use a success assist. Not like they're rare or anything ö .ö
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 am

I have no tickets. Do I win? D:
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:49 am

Fireflower statstick is banned in beginners rules. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 am

CS is so retarded that they don't even know which should be in beginner's room anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 am

I played earlier.
I saw a lot of new shit.
I had absolutely no idea what the new shits do.
I saw a couple of new maps. I personally hate the stage with petals flying. Makes me think they're bullets.
I saw Spaghetti with what I believe are his collection of Pwngers. Sugoi.
I finished that first Eris mission (cause some nig or Asian got me that mate and I just hopped into her)

Then I logged out. Had fun with my 2 hour run.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:00 am

A few minutes ago.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 am

I thought the coins were gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
Fireflower statstick is banned in beginners rules. This sucks.
Only the new set of Fireflowers are banned.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 7Zz6I
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 am

AG with 2x cross shooter and moving burst and hikaru bs.
Not quite bad, but doing 2x buckler AG with broad radar is easier.

And today I saw an glanz with blinking pattern similar to a right mouse button mash eris.
I immediately stovl'ed away from it, leaving my allies to die.
I'm such a horrible person.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

eVe Heart wrote:
AG with 2x cross shooter and moving burst and hikaru bs.
Not quite bad, but doing 2x buckler AG with broad radar is easier.

And today I saw an glanz with blinking pattern similar to a right mouse button mash eris.
I immediately stovl'ed away from it, leaving my allies to die.
I'm such a horrible person.

We call that Wonderfall.
The original variant used Izuna Kamui Kon BS, though.

That's called survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 am

I don't know when I first started to love him.
He had always been there. It's hard not to know about his existence, when you've played for as long as I have. He was always just there, not the center of attention, but just there. Another player, in my eyes, back then. What a fool I was.
Perhaps it was the series of matches when I was playing with a pump bazooka. He was terrorizing my team, uncontested, the way he usually does. So I shot at him. I stunned him out of the air and he jet accelled away. Then he came back, and I stunned him again. I look back, and I think he came back because he wanted to be stunned, but he jet accelled away because he didn't want to die. It was an odd thing to see.
I think he was embarrassed about it. After a few matches, the teams were shuffled, and he ended up fighting alongside me. That's when he hit me with two fire pillars. Told me it was input error. I think that was just his way of loving me back.
Maybe it wasn't that early. Maybe it was when I was in nirvana with him. I was playing on desert fortress(oddly, the same map that he fire pillared me on many months before). The match was almost over, and I'm at low hp. Suddenly he joins, flies straight for me, and kills me with his monica. He said "RIP hater" in clan chat.
Maybe that was when I realized I loved him.

Since he left, the game just isn't worth playing. Sure, I grinded for hyper cards, just like a lot of people did, but it wasn't the same. Not without him there. We all talked shit. "shoot hikaru." I said the same things everyone else did, but for me it was different. For me, it was special. When I shot hikaru, it was because I had always done that. I shoot him, he shoots me, on and on. A cycle. I think that was our relationship, just endless shooting of each other.

Towards the end, it was different. He shot other people, told them "RIP hater" when he killed them. I wasn't jealous, not really, but I felt that maybe he saw me as something other than a rival. Maybe he saw me as a friend. I gave him some heals and CV, even. It was my way of showing him that I didn't have to shoot him, just as he didn't have to shoot me. Maybe we could work up to voicing our feelings for each other.

That never happened, though. He left. Without Hikaru, CB just isn't the same. I had joked a long time about there being no love left in CB, but now that Hikaru is gone, I feel it's finally true for me. The place in my heart where the jet accel booster attaches is empty, now, and nothing can fill that void.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 am

Winty wrote:
He had always been there. It's hard not to know about his existence, when you've played for as long as I have. He was always just there, not the center of attention, but just there. Another player, in my eyes, back then. What a fool I was.
Perhaps it was the series of matches when I was playing with a pump bazooka. He was terrorizing my team, uncontested, the way he usually does. So I shot at him. I stunned him out of the air and he jet accelled away. Then he came back, and I stunned him again. I look back, and I think he came back because he wanted to be stunned, but he jet accelled away because he didn't want to die. It was an odd thing to see.
I think he was embarrassed about it. After a few matches, the teams were shuffled, and he ended up fighting alongside me. That's when he hit me with two fire pillars. Told me it was input error. I think that was just his way of loving me back.
Maybe it wasn't that early. Maybe it was when I was in nirvana with him. I was playing on desert fortress(oddly, the same map that he fire pillared me on many months before). The match was almost over, and I'm at low hp. Suddenly he joins, flies straight for me, and kills me with his monica. He said "RIP hater" in clan chat.

Since he left, the game just isn't worth playing. Sure, I grinded for hyper cards, just like a lot of people did, but it wasn't the same. Not without him there. We all talked shit. "shoot hikaru." I said the same things everyone else did, but for me it was different. For me, it was special. When I shot hikaru, it was because I had always done that. I shoot him, he shoots me, on and on. A cycle. I think that was our relationship, just endless shooting of each other.

Towards the end, it was different. He shot other people, told them "RIP hater" when he killed them. I wasn't jealous, not really, but I felt that maybe he saw me as something other than a rival. Maybe he saw me as a friend. I gave him some heals and CV, even. It was my way of showing him that I didn't have to shoot him, just as he didn't have to shoot me. Maybe we could work up to voicing our feelings for each other.

That never happened, though. He left. Without Hikaru, CB just isn't the same. I had joked a long time about there being no love left in CB, but now that Hikaru is gone, I feel it's finally true for me. The place in my heart where the jet accel booster attaches is empty, now, and nothing can fill that void.
nigga u gay
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 am

today I made it my duty to kill all the melee alcys I could find
other alcys had to be put down too
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 am

mechaRev wrote:
today I made it my duty to kill all the melee alcys I could find
other alcys had to be put down too

that's an important duty.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Winty wrote:

Tfw you don't wait for him in the bushes while thinking "please notice me senpai".
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Winty wrote:

And this is the reason why I don't hate Winty dunno. Ever.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Winty wrote:

If he loves you, he'll come back.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 pm

All you niggas scary.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Axanael wrote:
All you niggas scary.

It's a bond you will understand someday.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Mega10

The only gold ball I want insists to stay inside the gamble machine. I'm about to give up.  #em5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next