Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+69
durrp
MagicPotatoplz
lReisenl
Arti
Silvraph
LS3
Aria
Nfi
uzermane
HashiriyaR32
Sora
Syst
Codename
Ryuuichiro
CCoRS
Shance
Frizz
Hyoka
Nymph~
Kobrakai
NotZetsubou
Firaragun
Artemia
Aiოi ♥
Stickboy
Isdelft
Raubvogel
GasaiYunoº
Samui
moh
mechaRev
reVelske
AgnusDei
KoumakanScarlet
milk
Moghul
ziix
Toilet-Flusher
AhegaoMaster
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
SuperNova.pt
EXNova
Gerrion
Nilla
BARILLIAN
Sakura1
eVe Heart
colfenor1337
Aethereal
Valkyrie
Thranduil
exoakutsu
aosepsa
Axanael
beccadmgirl
Tuskin
UncleBobbie
StickyKeys
AnTi90d
Winty
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
Shai
Relict?
Yggdroid
Kuzuha
Turkeysaur
fggt
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 am

goddess of d
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am

so i decided to change my vanessa from S.Cosmos to G.Cosmos, im really liking that path :3
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:31 am

Sakura1 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
*throws coin at you*
Put it wherever your box is!
Gib Amlim God of Giving.

Edit:
http://puu.sh/7Nieh.jpg

THE GOD IS A FAKE!

my Divine Powers are 2 Strong for me D: Must have given you I shall correct further matter to unsure a Amlim D:<

Oh God of Giving, please teach me how not to be Asian in the internet and be able to do offers for free RT.

Also pls use ye almighty powers to gib me a Mialy.
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:48 am

somehow i activated a bug on vanessa, i was shooting blade shot bullets with all of the effects from the different types of absorbed cosmos
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:22 am

Being a bulky art isn't that bad
those giganberg parts are lovely.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:38 am

http://puu.sh/7NQnl.png

Even I can do good with her, must be really dumb.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 am

Looking through a friend's account and I'm very surprised to learn about the bots that were added when I was on hiatus. They look interesting. I will have fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 am

Now a haruka T-T...Ragna why do you avoid me so... D:>

at least haruka is more useful than kururu out of the box..

Ragna where are you D::

at least persch is an art type, I can also use this maybe, I tend to avoid using moes but I'm starting to become more accepting of the ones that Im unlucky to get ._.

Last edited by Yggdroid on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Im the God of Giving

Please get me a moe ver of trin, or.. original trin would be enough!

Yggdroid wrote:

looking forward to see yggy using moes :3
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 am

Yggdroid wrote:

Ragna where are you D:

at least persch is an art type, I can also use this maybe, I tend to avoid using moes but I'm starting to become more accepting of the ones that Im unlucky to get ._.

THE MOES DEMAND YOUR SOUL. >:3
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Shouldn't Sakura be the Goddess of Giving anyway? Or...is Sakura
Spoiler:
pffftchhhh

>.> Oh yea im a Goddess aint I :3

Stickboy wrote:
goddess of dicks
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:37 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
Yggdroid wrote:

Ragna where are you D:

well at least with persh I get a nice view Razz dem pixels
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:42 am

fggt wrote:
http://puu.sh/7NQnl.png

Even I can do good with her, must be really dumb.
tfw I suck at using her, I die so fast D:

colfenor1337 wrote:
Yggdroid wrote:

Ragna where are you D:

THE MEGUCA WAS REAL AFTER ALL!
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:57 am

Last time I hit a X-scythe mod sth, the art Illumis (finally ;_Wink, and an unexpected Vanessa Batros. Honestly, my luck with melee bots (most of them being moes) are quite overwhelming based on the ratio of how much I rolled during my game hours in CB. Now after getting Illumis, I've finally feel that the curse is broken. :3

Just a quick question: Does Vanessa has superarmor during her melee combo like Jace?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Ya

She got turbobuffed and now she's dumb

Rip ;_;
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Koiro wrote:
Ya

She got turbobuffed and now she's dumb

Rip ;_;

Oh I thought they only buff up dmg of her shop version. All that's left to worry about is Bind from Regina and the gang. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Nop Gara one was buffed too

27>32 force and now she has hyperarmor on combo
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:46 pm

I've just tested Shop (UC) Vanessa in Training Arena. I can't seem to gain buff from Air unit tho. My Vanessa is currently on G.cosmo path (the one with Blade shot and rapid analyze bullet). Plus when I get the buff from Art unit, it doesn't show any significant effect, except in the Blade Shot where it just changes colour from purple to silver-ish.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
I've just tested Shop (UC) Vanessa in Training Arena. I can't seem to gain buff from Air unit tho. My Vanessa is currently on G.cosmo path (the one with Blade shot and rapid analyze bullet). Plus when I get the buff from Art unit, it doesn't show any significant effect, except in the Blade Shot where it just changes colour from purple to silver-ish.

She can't get the buff from the type that she's weak too. Just like how Alcy can't get buff from arts.

Art buff to the melee is pretty disappointing, you need to delay the right clicks for the the additional attacks, because only those get buffed, even though art buff seems to add like, 1~2 force or something to at least some of her attacks.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:

She can't get the buff from the type that she's weak too. Just like how Alcy can't get buff from arts.

Art buff to the melee is pretty disappointing, you need to delay the right clicks for the the additional attacks, because only those get buffed, even though art buff seems to add like, 1~2 force or something to at least some of her attacks.

Oh that's why there's no buff at all..Thanks man Smile but the delayed right click, how to do it? I've tried 1 single click where she'll proceed with summoning a slash wave, the start right clicking, but I couldn't see anything though.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:10 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:

Ya what Sorrow said.

Buffs for Cosmos girls work like this

They get buffs from:
A bot that's the same typing as them
A bot that's a typing that's weak against the Cosmos girl's typing
A SUP bot

Vanessa's ART buff is at the end of the combo if you combo into Hacking Blade from the combo (or just use Hacking Blade then hit RMB again. This is how you actually use the special buffs).

LND buff-Vanessa hits the ground and sends forward a pillar
ART buff-Vanessa sends out shockwaves that spin around her for a short time before they dissapear
SUP buff-Vanessa shoots a pair of barriers a short distance in front of her (Someone said that they have a gravity pull effect or something?)

And yes for the ART and SUP buffs the shockwaves you shoot in the middle of the combo change. ART buff changes them to those little silver shockwaves that look similar to the ART buff Hacking Blade finisher and SUP buff changes them to the barriers that look the same as the barriers you shoot when using the SUP buff Hacking Blade finisher.

As for the delayed right clicking I can't give advice on that. Just try clicking RIGHT after she sends out a shockwave. It's actually really easy once you get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:14 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:

Oh that's why there's no buff at all..Thanks man :)but the delayed right click, how to do it? I've tried 1 single click where she'll proceed with summoning a slash wave, the start right clicking, but I couldn't see anything though.. Sad

Instead of mashing right click, you stop at any point of the combo and she does an extra attack. If you resume right clicking at the right time, she will continue with the combo instead of starting a new one. The waves from those extra attacks are what the art type buffs, but the buff is so minimal that it's barely noticeable, and doesn't really improve the attacks, unless you miss people by 3 pixels.
How you notice that they are bigger is because of how it doesn't buff the regular attacks.
If you right click only once, she will do 2 attacks, if you get the art buff, you will see that the second attack's wave is slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
AgnusDei
Newcomer
Newcomer
AgnusDei

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Koiro needs some reading classes, Vanessa DOESN'T have super armor during her whole combo, the only part that has super armor is the finisher, Hacking Blade. You can still get stunned mid combo, making her a not viable melee in this meta. You can clearly see in the patch

Vanessa AM/AM3 DUAL BLADE has had the following changes made:
-Force increased
-Combo interval decreased, and will not seperate from combo target as easily.
-Forward motion has been added to non-combo attacks.

Vanessa AM2/AM4's HACKING BLADE has had the following changes made:
-Interval lowered.
-Speed increased.
-Valid hit time extended.
-Creates a Crimson Veil effect from time used until attack ends.
-Vanessa AM4 only has had Force increased.
The Slow Turn effect applied from the Cosmos Data Extraction of HACKING BLADE and HACKING TACKLE will no longer be overwritten by other status effects.

There is no mention of super armor on the Dual Blades. Only Hacking.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 pm

oh ok thanks both of you! That's plenty helpful! Will practice to get hang of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:53 pm

AgnusDei wrote:
Koiro needs some reading classes, Vanessa DOESN'T have super armor during her whole combo, the only part that has super armor is the finisher, Hacking Blade. You can still get stunned mid combo, making her a not viable melee in this meta. You can clearly see in the patch

Vanessa AM/AM3 DUAL BLADE has had the following changes made:
-Force increased
-Combo interval decreased, and will not seperate from combo target as easily.
-Forward motion has been added to non-combo attacks.

Vanessa AM2/AM4's HACKING BLADE has had the following changes made:
-Interval lowered.
-Speed increased.
-Valid hit time extended.
-Creates a Crimson Veil effect from time used until attack ends.
-Vanessa AM4 only has had Force increased.
The Slow Turn effect applied from the Cosmos Data Extraction of HACKING BLADE and HACKING TACKLE will no longer be overwritten by other status effects.

There is no mention of super armor on the Dual Blades. Only Hacking.

Lol why are you even here I thought this wasn't your place

What is a mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next