Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i love this game

Go down 
+56
Shidokun
VietPho
NeedCheeseCake
SuperNova.pt
Kuzuha
YukiZero
Wisp
snakegourd
Mie
Nilla
Wah~Sugoi
Rexir2
rehpic
Yokura
JinNJuice
RaverX
Frizz
Magna.Zero
UncleBobbie
Fuwakomoriya
aosepsa
Tuskin
Isdelft
Pork Chop
zerocl
Thranduil
+RedCobra+
AhegaoMaster
reVelske
Arti
HashiriyaR32
BARILLIAN
exoakutsu
AnTi90d
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
Sakura1
mechaRev
dotdotbean
Phantomhive
DavidRain
Kazejin
Shance
colfenor1337
Turkeysaur
fggt
That_Wiesel_Guy
Koiro
Relict?
StickyKeys
eVe Heart
Moghul
Shai
dsp
Astral_Dono
Winty
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

i love this game - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:20 pm

don't they have to send the rt for the last sand batch?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Tuskin wrote:
don't they have to send the rt for the last sand batch?
they already did
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Mh, what abt cellphone ofers? Iirc, you can charge super tiny amounts with them.

they disappear rather fast once you do them and dont normally reset unless if its the monthly reset
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Ugh, I was actually talking abt charging by cellphone, but w/e. Guess I shouldn't have said "offer" but "service".
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 pm

I don't have fun in this game if I'm not getting anything new.

And speaking of which: are ALL the video offers gone for everyone else? Because SSA has reduced my offers to just Mobile and like 3 surveys. Is Taboola still showing up for other people cuz if it is i am about to have to quit cb 5ever
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:53 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I don't have fun in this game if I'm not getting anything new.

sounds like you need to re-evaluate your reasons for playing imo
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:58 pm

It is fun to play with a new robot

It is not fun to play with my old bots that can't do anything in this meta

what is there to re-evaluate?

edit: lemme reword
I play to have fun
I have fun when I have something new to play with
I get bored when I don't have something new, so I don't play

Last edited by MagicPotatoplz on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:59 pm

didnt mean to piss off any weebs
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:06 pm

pay2fun2playW/new

atm yea potato no offers ;v;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:47 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I play to have fun

if you are only able to enjoy the game under very specific circumstances I don't see why there isn't a reason to reevaluate why you play the game

if you can't find a reason for something being fun beyond "it's new" then it probably isn't fun at all and you could be having more fun doing something other than coming back to cb every few months.

What did you play last time you were here? Did you enjoy it? Why did you enjoy it?(if you didn't enjoy it why did you come back again?) If you came back because "maybe I will get something fun this time" what do you think you will get that is fun, and in what way will it be fun? Again, "it will be fun because it is something I do not have" is simply putting yourself into a meaningless cycle of no gain - you play a game you don't enjoy for a chance to get something you will only enjoy for a short amount of time when it's "new."

How much time do you invest into collecting cards to roll for something? How much enjoyment time will you get out of whatever you roll? Is that time equal? If you grind for a week to get enough cards to get something new and then only play that for another week and you spend the first week complaining about how much you hate the card meta why are you even coming back to begin with?

I'm not saying you should play constantly or anything but the mentality that you only have fun when playing new things shows a real problem in that the things themselves aren't actually fun.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:55 am

uhh... I don't think it's that complicated lol. I also come back because I'm addicted and bored. I'm still having fun with Eleanore and Kal.

And I didn't mean to complain about the card meta, I love the card meta (if nothing else, at least there's actually people playing). It's just that it doesn't allow me to play my old stuff without getting destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:57 pm

i've seen some of the stuff you used to play I'm pretty sure you could still play it if you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:17 pm

You know, after looking through my garage, you're kind of right. I was specifically thinking of Pepo, Orin, and Lupette, but Lupette still works on occasion and Pepo never worked. Orin can't do much without a bunch of non-Glide Boost airs on the other team.

But anything else I was thinking of is so outdated (original Elisa ;_; ) or versatile (Renny)...

and then I realized, I have a lot of things from this past year or 2 I hardly ever use that I could use. It's just a question of whether or not they'll keep me interested.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 pm

cosmic break, good concept for a game, shit management and development

thats how I see it
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

renny is a perfectly usable, though poverty, core. You'll need to capa tune her to fit modern weapons but with an hcapa you can easily get to 40tec/36wlk with a shred shotgun and you'll have over 600hp after armor drive with a few ex tunes, possibly up to 650 depending on the parts you use and how many core tunes you want to force GS on. There's also cheaper weapon options like LND blast railgun or whatever but that still comes down to actually having those parts.(though I'm pretty sure 1s shred shotgun was in a seasonal coin shop at one point and you only need a 1s version for the optimal tunes in that weapon)

muscians can still be played and are still powerful additions to the team. You won't have the same offensive power that you once did but orin is still strong against melee attacks with her melt and her buff is still very powerful even though it's the least used of the three.

I remember you also used to use a misty raven who is still usable, you just need to be a bit more cautious due to nerfs and the strength of melees these days.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
It is fun to play with a new robot

It is not fun to play with my old bots that can't do anything in this meta

what is there to re-evaluate?

edit: lemme reword
I play to have fun

I think the concept of "new" in this game does not automatically constitute the ones CS shits out on a bi-weekly basis.
If you can innovate the use of an existing weapon to something that can actually be usable in the current metagame, then that's considered "new".
If you can think of a setup using existing bots, carts and weaponry that can actually be usable in the current metagame, then that is also considered "new".
If you can create a KDJ track that you composed out of some goddamn earworm track you just heard on the radio or an insane map idea similar to the infamous Washing Machine map, then that is also considered "new".
If you can think of a plethora of totally justifiable reasons to shoot specific types of people, or just specific people, then that is also considered "new".

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
You know, after looking through my garage, you're kind of right. I was specifically thinking of Pepo, Orin, and Lupette, but Lupette still works on occasion and Pepo never worked. Orin can't do much without a bunch of non-Glide Boost airs on the other team.

But anything else I was thinking of is so outdated (original Elisa ;_; ) or versatile (Renny)...

and then I realized, I have a lot of things from this past year or 2 I hardly ever use that I could use. It's just a question of whether or not they'll keep me interested.

Lupette is pretty much relevant if you have a Rapid-Paralyze tuned Handy Bazooka or vanilla Bazooka and 2 K-Shields to complement those extra AM slots. Tarantulic AM is your best bet for optimum stats at minimal cost.

As for Pepo, vanilla is kind of hard to use, unless you have a relevant handheld like Shock Bazooka (melee deterrent, now available on shop), but most of the time you'll be firing item-stealing missiles and deploying the WB for damage. If you have Torte, then rejoice; I STILL consider her relevant despite having one and lacking resources to tune her (I'm such a dick to Pepo that way)

Winty wrote:
renny is a perfectly usable, though poverty, core. You'll need to capa tune her to fit modern weapons but with an hcapa you can easily get to 40tec/36wlk with a shred shotgun and you'll have over 600hp after armor drive with a few ex tunes, possibly up to 650 depending on the parts you use and how many core tunes you want to force GS on. There's also cheaper weapon options like LND blast railgun or whatever but that still comes down to actually having those parts.(though I'm pretty sure 1s shred shotgun was in a seasonal coin shop at one point and you only need a 1s version for the optimal tunes in that weapon)

muscians can still be played and are still powerful additions to the team. You won't have the same offensive power that you once did but orin is still strong against melee attacks with her melt and her buff is still very powerful even though it's the least used of the three.

I remember you also used to use a misty raven who is still usable, you just need to be a bit more cautious due to nerfs and the strength of melees these days.

As what Winty said, Renny is pretty much all-purpose, no matter the core variant (she has a lot now, all with different core stats, but vanilla BD is there on the shop if you have a BD variant you can't work with), though she does need a single Capacity tune for most handhelds to be used without worry. Preferred using Laz AM for 16TGH at least, while common BS parts like Frog Lander or Turtlebacker can be used for WLK and TEC. Notable handhelds are the aforementioned Handy Bazooka, Pierce Gun, S Blast Railgun, Aqua Parasol or that no-slot Combat Gatling you got from Order Missions. Gatlings had a huge boost in accuracy so they're relevant now. Especially Combat Gatling; that gun is accurate as fuck.

Orin is very, relevant with that melt field against the rampant biker infestation that the meta is currently experiencing. Rather, ever since the advent of Last Stand, Orin became relevant in that she can totally nullify Last Stand by killing the SOB who uses a bot that has it right after the core tune procs. Speed up is also relevant for rushdowns and chasing very fast assholes like the aforementioned bikes and runners, as well as run-and-gunning healgroups.

Misty Raven is still viable, though the most relevant variant is Raven V, with two Crowskes at disposal. If you have the vanilla variant, don't fret; Scythe Skull Shot can be tuned with G.Range and G.Rapid (with H.Shooter as an option) to make it hit stuff, while Crowske can be buffed with Tough Wonder Bit and core tunes like Wonderlyze (infinite HS for deployed WBs, meaning more DPS output for Crowske), Wonder Extend (more WB time), and Wonder Balancer (more WB time, possibly more WB HP?). You might also want to consider having Eco Boost Run for more speed under Boost Run (40 seconds Boost Run? Wynaut.)
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm

>tuning range on raven

fucking disgraceful but i guess it's some people's personal preference to be fucking disgraceful
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:01 pm

I mean the bots I mentioned I've used hundreds if not thousands (Pepo at least) of times but thanks for the paragraphs guys
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Winty wrote:
>tuning range on raven

fucking disgraceful but i guess it's some people's personal preference to be fucking disgraceful

It works, Mengsk. I'd bank range over force on a speed-tuned weapon anytime if it means getting more hits in.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Quote :
I'd bank range over force

i love this game - Page 10 XSC8a5N
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 am

Winty wrote:
Quote :
I'd bank range over force

i love this game - Page 10 XSC8a5N

The reason I am the annoying queen bitch of the universe with my Malca Wayra.
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:01 am

Washing machine map? Do tell.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 am

Quote :
i love this game - Page 10 Img.php?filename=dc_3004_1_1320220062 i love this game - Page 10 Img.php?filename=dc_3004_2_1320220062 i love this game - Page 10 Img.php?filename=dc_3004_3_1320220062

BONUS REVIEW

WASHING MACHINE - BY RHEXTIAN

< STAGE CONCEPT >

HOLY SHIT IT'S A WASHING MACHINE
YOU ARE THE BEST MAP EVER
DROP EVERYTHING, DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT -RIGHT NOW-
HTTP://WWW.MEDIAFIRE.COM/?96G1789N878ZXMP
FUCK YEAH LET'S GET TIDY :3

< DESIGN >

INNOVATIVE? YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT IT IS
FUN? I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE
IT IS SO FUCKING HARDCORE YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE MOEBOT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS

< PREDICTED GAMEPLAY >

ROUND 1 FIGHT
15 MINUTES LATER
GAME SET
NOT CLEAN ENOUGH FOR YOU? DO IT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

< FINAL THOUGHTS >

I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD IT YET
YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD
HTTP://WWW.MEDIAFIRE.COM/?96G1789N878ZXMP

< SCORE: YOU WOULDN'T RATE A WASHING MACHINE >

BEST MAP ON THE FUCKING PLANET

(I'M GOING TO BED NOW)

On a side note, can somebody tell me how do I melt steel beams with Orin?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:13 am

Shance wrote:
Misty Raven is still viable, though the most relevant variant is Raven V, with two Crowskes at disposal. If you have the vanilla variant, don't fret; Scythe Skull Shot can be tuned with G.Range and G.Rapid (with H.Shooter as an option) to make it hit stuff, while Crowske can be buffed with Tough Wonder Bit and core tunes like Wonderlyze (infinite HS for deployed WBs, meaning more DPS output for Crowske), Wonder Extend (more WB time), and Wonder Balancer (more WB time, possibly more WB HP?). You might also want to consider having Eco Boost Run for more speed under Boost Run (40 seconds Boost Run? Wynaut.)
For the love of god please stop this horror show advice.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Not sure what you mean but okay.

On another note that guy who was using WB buffed Raven V was annoying as hell because each Crowske is dealing around 10+ damage on my 11 TGH bots and dealing with two annoying little shits isn't really in my agenda.

Guy was getting constant Gunslingers and GWs, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i love this game   i love this game - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

i love this game
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next