Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
falconbane

Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... Empty
PostSubject: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Greetings, I'm here to spread the love that's FSM cyclops

Didn't bothered with the forum, been lurking around in the IRC, decided to come on here just to look for a guild Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Welcome to the forums! Smile

You should decide which faction in the game you wish to join before you decide on a guild.

BRD - DOS - WIZ

If BRD, MoeJustice or Peek-A-Boo may suit you. (hey, that rhymes Razz)

If DOS, Men of Destiny and Dragons appear to be recruiting.

If WIZ, Snowflake might be looking for more members still.
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:46 pm

welcome to the forum,
merry cosmic x-mas, Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 pm

chives, onion, pepper, salt, radish, troll.
Back to top Go down
falconbane

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

@sunjae you blasphemer! Those aren't sauces Evil or Very Mad

@teto we pastafarians don't celebrate x-mas, just Holiday.

@omni I'm undecided on WIZ/BRD. Snowflake's tempting except for a minor problem xD Will figure it out in the next few days I guess (the CC results might change selection for us too xD) In any case, DOWN WITH DOS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm

well, CC results will not be posted 'til the 24th, Christmas Eve.

That is quite the while to be waiting on those results to show up. (8 days) Wink

PS - I happen to love pasta. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

@falconbane wrote:
@sunjae you blasphemer! Those aren't sauces Evil or Very Mad

They're food. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
falconbane

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 am

@omni hmm... I think I'll go with WIZ for the time being then since I didn't join until the second last day of the mini, I won't lose much :s

@sunjae well, you are a fruit, let's put the damn kiwi up for auction, 1 cent anyone? or is that too much to ask? tongue
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Ah! Another Lily Rain user! ^w^

Welcome to my conformation desk. You're falconbane? Please let me check for your application first... (checking...)
Okay, application verified. Now you're the official member of this forum. Welcome aboard... Merry Christmas, and happy holiday. I am welcoming you as the manager of the new members.

For your first quest, please choose one of the legend here or at the bottom of the homepage of this forum. You can only pick one of the BRD, DOS, or WIZ. And... Please, show us your signature. Thank You. ^w^

I am a white Lily Rain user. If u ever encounter me don't hesitate to greet in any way(such as shoot or slash other than chat also acceptable! but, probably I will counter it back). ^w^
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:49 pm

@falconbane wrote:
@omni hmm... I think I'll go with WIZ for the time being then since I didn't join until the second last day of the mini, I won't lose much :s

When you are ready and have actually joined your desired faction in game, you gotta hit the BRD/DOS/WIZ in green/red/blue (link) and click |join group| on that page... or the groups option next to home and search, and you can change your group there. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

@falconbane wrote:
@sunjae well, you are a fruit, let's put the damn kiwi up for auction, 1 cent anyone? or is that too much to ask? tongue

*noms bane*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...   Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pesto, Beet, Alfredo, Marinara etc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com