Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Dandeh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:26 am

Who else is watching this epic epitome of anime that was recently released some months ago? I was even surprised to see it being dubbed within weeks after it's release, but I can see why, sorta.

I think I prefer the dubs though since I obviously started on those, I tried watching the subs but when I start an anime in a certain way, I have to finish it in that way. That is why I will probably never finish past episode 52 of Hayate the Combat Butler

I just mainly like it because it's something I can shut off my brain watching it and get good laughs from it. Some anime that's designed to do that either put in really dumb or extremely blatant/obvious humor that kills the whole thing, but Space Dandy seems to get the job done that I look for in brain-dead anime to watch in that it's still amusing and interesting to see their adventures in space. Most notably how I'd like to go to a bar called Boobies that floats in space just for the sake of going to such a ridiculous place but then Sophie would grill my butt with charcoal make me sleep on the floor the next night.
Back to top Go down
OUTOFAMMO
Newcomer
Newcomer
OUTOFAMMO

Male Posts : 2

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:01 pm

the only ep Ive liked so far was ep 5
the it grabbed my heart and healed it but then soon then after i watched ep 6 and gave up hope on it...
its a ok anime for what it is.
Back to top Go down

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 am

I frikkin hate Space Dandy. It's almost as bad as Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt, but in space!

Like for starters, it's full of too much sex and nudity for my likings. In fact, in the show, he frequently hangs out at a frikkin Futurama-style Strip Club called "BooBies." Not to mention how he fights against Alien Oppai Monsters that look like something out of a Hentai.

Also, I hate it for the various stupid stuff it has in it too, which are too idiotic for me.

Like for one, the Main Villain, Admiral Perry, is considered to be so evil just because he never returned his Overdue Library Books (plus he looks more like Skeletor but with planet-like things floating around him).
And his right-hand man, Dr. Gel, is a talking gorilla who looks more like Donkey Kong in an Uncle Sam suit.
And he flies around in a ship that looks like the Statue Of Liberty's head with a Gag Ball in its mouth.

Puh-lease, that's like stuff you'd see in Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Superjail, and those shows are just silly and non-serious too, though in an adult kind of way.

So yeah, I really don't like Space Dandy, and these are just a few of the reasons why.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 am

I'll never get your taste, Mami. ö.ö
Back to top Go down

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I'll never get your taste, Mami. ö.ö

What do you need me to explain? I could possibly clarify for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Space Dandeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Dandeh   Space Dandeh Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Dandeh
Page 1 of 1