Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School eve and resha question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

School eve and resha question Empty
PostSubject: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 am

I've been playing with school eve for a while now, I'm pretty sick of the air type. And repeatedly junking them to switch paths are a pain in the machinelethole. I usually see people with air eves but I'm not quite sure if I should keep her this way or not. What are your suggestions?

And when it comes to resha pls don't hate, is it really nessesary to have boost run on her? I had a few people complaining. To me about putting boost run.. ;_; and if you're wondering what path I took it's a box resha.
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

Mainstream wrote:
I've been playing with school eve for a while now, I'm pretty sick of the air type. And repeatedly junking them to switch paths are a pain in the machinelethole. I usually see people with air eves but I'm not quite sure if I should keep her this way or not. What are your suggestions?

Well i would say that you should use the path that you like most
I mostly have been using my melee school eve because i think the air version is boring
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 am

go for land eve with 40 tec

to be OP you would need at least red tier boost run for resha

Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 am

GasaiYunoº wrote:
Mainstream wrote:

Well i would say that you should use the path that you like most
I mostly have been using my melee school eve because i think the air version is boring

Its hard because air eve is good land eve is good too but it's just >_< can't decide..
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Do you want to fly, shoot at shit and cockblock things that use movement by sub weapon, or do you want to pretend that you are Heracles beetlegun girl with no shield but with a pseudo spike bit and a buff (the other buff won't benefit your range weapon).
Or try to do a melee build and probably fail at it.

There's 3 paths to choose, it shouldn't be hard to choose if you know what you like.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Do you want to fly, shoot at shit and cockblock things that use movement by sub weapon, or do you want to pretend that you are Heracles beetlegun girl with no shield but with a pseudo spike bit and a buff (the other buff won't benefit your range weapon).
Or try to do a melee build and probably fail at it.

There's 3 paths to choose, it shouldn't be hard to choose if you know what you like.

I've played both paths and after a while shit gets boring. Ill probably just leave her junked
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:01 am

Was there even a point to this topic then?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Was there even a point to this topic then?
I was trying to find some opinions of lnd eve vs air eve, since I had trouble deciding leaving it on air or going back to land. But regathering all of the exp repeatedly after junking is a pain in ass without zero reset carts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School eve and resha question   School eve and resha question Empty

Back to top Go down

School eve and resha question
Page 1 of 1