Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+42
beccadmgirl
Aiოi ♥
Leriel
Akhenderson
Neko-chan
Winty
Gerrion
StickyKeys
aosepsa
mechaRev
colfenor1337
AhegaoMaster
ziix
reVelske
CCoRS
IronDicks
g-nome
LS3
Feign
EXNova
milk
Mie
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
Astral_Dono
Sora
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
TrieDaEsprit
KoumakanScarlet
Koiro
Nilla
boytitan2
Tuskin
Relict?
Hyoka
Valkyrie
WiFi
Zwiebel Force
Shai
XiaoFu
AnTi90d
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:01 am

Winty wrote:
I wish RTS wasn't currently DOGSHIT. Blizzard somehow has their shitty game out and it's somehow the only thing people play seriously...what the fuck?

I don't see anything wrong with SC, it's always been the most fast paced RTS available, might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's far from what I can call shit. There's OpenRA available for free if C&C and Dune are more of your thing. Planetary Annihilation is there as well. Is Supreme Commander 1's community dead? I somehow doubt that.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:09 am

Those 3 actually had other simulation games before, which doesn't really make them recent, but rather just new inside the same type of simulation.
But those like Woodcutter Simulator, yeah, those are just silly.
Not to mention some sims get too many different ones in a small time window now. I don't even know which flight sim to get anymore.

I like some sim games, but others are just silly. And then you have silly sims, realistic sims, and the not so realistic but that are actually interesting and add good things to the sim genre, which is the case of Euro Truck which is pretty nice actually. Flight sims usually tend to be more realistic and cut some potential fun.

I don't like most fishing games because they are more like sim games, but fishing RPG games can pretty entertaining. Too bad that one of the only companies that made those and had 2 different series of fishing RPG games, killed both series. One of them barely got any games, the other was completely ruined.
Legend of the River King 2 on the GBC was pretty interesting and had lots of contents (and was a port from the nes I think?). But they started removing content from the games. The PS2 game is super limited and has lots of performance issues, and the last game that they made, for the DS is absolutely horrible. They removed almost all the content that made the games good. They even removed the money out of the game.
It was pretty sad to see the series dying like that, and watching a GBC game being far superior, except graphically.
(Like how Harvest Moon isn't Harvest Moon anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 am

reVelske wrote:
Winty wrote:
I wish RTS wasn't currently DOGSHIT. Blizzard somehow has their shitty game out and it's somehow the only thing people play seriously...what the fuck?

I don't see anything wrong with SC, it's always been the most fast paced RTS available, might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's far from what I can call shit. There's OpenRA available for free if C&C and Dune are more of your thing. Planetary Annihilation is there as well. Is Supreme Commander 1's community dead? I somehow doubt that.

nah nah nah.
I don't want something to play. I'm terrible at RTS games because I want too much to do anything effectively. I gotta take 3 minutes to place any building because I can't have an ugly base.
I want something to watch, and I find SC2 boring as hell to watch. I loved watching the professional players play brood war, that was a blast. SC2 just isn't the same to me. I played wings of liberty and it seems like a fine game in it's own right, sometimes my friends and I will play silly custom games online with it.

but as a spectator game, SC2 is like the only option for RTS, and I don't like it.

https://i.imgur.com/i0izQNg.png

like srs this is depressing. KoF is only there because there's some major asian torunament going on right now. Starcraft 2 is so boring it has less viewers than HoN or the TPP stream. And then there's just league at the top, catering to the casual gaming audience of college students who enjoy quoting shitty reddit image macros.

Somehow this turned into how much I hate people. I hate people.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 Tumblr_n38t7l77aB1s6x4k6o1_500

important question and good answer

even if this was a joke translation for the latest chapter of Magi

Also, feeling jealousy over someone online is really scary.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 2cpqn15

What the fuck did I just read?

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 2dlw4d3

NOOOOOO  #em5 #em5
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:05 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am

SkankBlue.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

It had to be brown girl.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:44 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:
The shock is real.

@topic: I went to a seminar today. The weather was awesome on the way back. And then you spot the prime minister who is not dressed in a suit, but just in normal civilian clothes.

The weather is just awesome. I had a fun time playing some basketball with some friends.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 pm

>I try to hang out with friends by either planning something for us to do on the weekend, or one of my friends invites me
>Either the event in question gets cancelled by friend or I have to cancel it because "nobody can show up"
>I get invited to event that I can't go to by friends
>There's pictures of them being at said event having fun

Yeah fuck it my friends are assholes I give up trying to hang out with them. This wouldn't be such a huge issue if I could see them everyday after school, but I can't and the only times I can actually see them outside of school are on weekends and breaks due to the fact that I just live too damn far away from them.

Normally I hate bitching about my problems because people seem to be bothered by hearing them but my entire weekend has pretty much just been ass so most of it was just me being extremely pissed off or sad, so I have to vent a little.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Koiro wrote:
>I try to hang out with friends by either planning something for us to do on the weekend, or one of my friends invites me
>Either the event in question gets cancelled by friend or I have to cancel it because "nobody can show up"
>I get invited to event that I can't go to by friends
>There's pictures of them being at said event having fun

Yeah fuck it my friends are assholes I give up trying to hang out with them. This wouldn't be such a huge issue if I could see them everyday after school, but I can't and the only times I can actually see them outside of school are on weekends and breaks due to the fact that I just live too damn far away from them.

Normally I hate bitching about my problems because people seem to be bothered by hearing them but my entire weekend has pretty much just been ass so most of it was just me being extremely pissed off or sad, so I have to vent a little.

Koi koi ;_; it's okay.. I actually don't have any friends xD out side of school because my parents are very strict. I'm here for yew though  #em3 cheer up silly
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Thank you for showing concern Mainstream. I appreciate you being so kind and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Relict? wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 Tumblr_n38t7l77aB1s6x4k6o1_500

important question and good answer

even if this was a joke translation for the latest chapter of Magi

Also, feeling jealousy over someone online is really scary.
Oh boy that chapter.

Winty wrote:
EU LCS.

Yeah, I don't like MOBAs in terms of them being esports, but they are successful in that area because it's a lot more presentable to an audience, which is what sells - the overhead view that allows everyone to see what's going on(FPS games would suffer more from this point of view for an audience, since they are played from player perspective and that won't fly for something you want to broadcast to large groups.)

Wait Heroes of the Storm is out?

Mie wrote:
Awww so cute~

boytitan2 wrote:
Winty wrote:
some friends were watching the professional league of legends stream thing.
I tuned in to be PART OF THE GROUP and laugh at things with them.
One of the players killed a ward, which resulted in a great amount of cheering from the crowd.
I closed the tab in disgust.

how can esports be respected when the people who care about it so much to show up to events in person prove to be the most easily excitable people that will cheer for a player removing a noncombative object from the field.

it's like cheering for someone picking litter off the floor, what the fuck

Until epsorts goes back to fps games dominating the scene it will be pointless. For that to happen tho halo has to dominate again or arena shooters make a comeback and neither is happening sadly. I say this because moba games are more thinking and team work fps games require thinking,reaction time,map memorization,team work,aiming,Distance control etc. Also the matches are much shorter. Watching a moba game is like watching a chess match.

Yeah let's watch a bunch of puerile guys play the games they like ruining for other people with their shitty behaviour.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Koiro wrote:
Thank you for showing concern Mainstream. I appreciate you being so kind and concerned.
 #em3 I always care for koi koi~
Back to top Go down
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Sora

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:18 am

Barney VS Chicken:
Hope senpai notice me.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 am

Mainstream wrote:
Koiro wrote:
Just hang out with us. D:

I'm sure plenty of ppl here on the forum won't mind spending time with you. Not the same as real life but.. Idk.. I never cared about that stuff much. x:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 am

Friends exist to betray, desert and abandon you sooner or later. Learn to live without them. Be strong for mother.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 am

One of you assmonkeys has been posting CB related shit on Hawken forum under a different alias, this is unacceptable. If you stop that shit now and repent your sins, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will tickle you to the most gruesome death imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:12 am

Wow, that sounds hilarious.

But I have to question

WHY ?

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 Saki_aislinn_6941
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 am

reVelske wrote:
One of you assmonkeys has been posting CB related shit on Hawken forum under a different alias, this is unacceptable. If you stop that shit now and repent your sins, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will tickle you to the most gruesome death imaginable.
link pls ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 am

https://community.playhawken.com/topic/39182-limit-user-posts-to-1-per-day/#entry475541

https://community.playhawken.com/topic/39425-tank-tread-mecha/
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 am

I feel like it's someone who doesn't actually frequently browse these forums.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 am

Shai wrote:
Mainstream wrote:
Koiro wrote:
Just hang out with us. D:

I'm sure plenty of ppl here on the forum won't mind spending time with you. Not the same as real life but.. Idk.. I never cared about that stuff much. x:

My parents might be canceling my internet soon so I'm fucked,'no internet no life.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 am

i decided i wanted a real computer so i bought a bunch of middle of the line parts. Now I won't have to use a laptop for everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next