Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+42
beccadmgirl
Aiოi ♥
Leriel
Akhenderson
Neko-chan
Winty
Gerrion
StickyKeys
aosepsa
mechaRev
colfenor1337
AhegaoMaster
ziix
reVelske
CCoRS
IronDicks
g-nome
LS3
Feign
EXNova
milk
Mie
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
Astral_Dono
Sora
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
TrieDaEsprit
KoumakanScarlet
Koiro
Nilla
boytitan2
Tuskin
Relict?
Hyoka
Valkyrie
WiFi
Zwiebel Force
Shai
XiaoFu
AnTi90d
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:09 am

Mainstream wrote:
Shai wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Why would you try to farm support points with buffs/medics, if you can just grab a random slut with debuffs to do the same job? (Nemlim Mello, Prsenachia, etc, I don't even know what the Cosmos girls can do).
I still don't have a Mellow, Perse or Knight. ; _ ;

What do you actually have? You can still get decent supporting scores
I don't want to play Squidol EV every match so I mostly use Regina and Priestol G now. I don't really have issues getting first place in support, only when stuff like Trintia is on the other side. The other 3 are just bots I've been wanting for a long time. Esp Nicole.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:25 am

Regina and pretistol G is fine, I don't see very many tritinas but mostly Amy V or Amy in general. You can out support them you just have to heal harder.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 am

Play fluene, right click and watch videos on your other monitor.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:27 am

Wow I'm sorry, I must have accidentally clicked the "most random thing you did in CB" topic.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 am

LS3 wrote:
Play fluene, right click and watch videos on your other monitor.
Please donate a Fluene. D:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 am

what happened to the mot random thing toic? wtf l0l

I read Astral's coming out to. That sure was random~

I also tried some new coffee. It wa shit, gonna stay with my favorite brand.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

What kind of coffee did you tried out anyway?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:10 am

It was just a differnt brand: I normally use senseo pads, but today I used Melitta pads. I've heard capsules taste better, but considering that they're made of alluminium and all, I find they should be prohibited :S
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 am

Ooh, so it's just instant coffee. I thought you tried out something like cafe au lait, frappe or something lol.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 am

It was something like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_pad

I'm too lazy to make café au lait, or frappucino on my own. I'm making latte macchiato sometimes, but that's really all.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 am

Tea > Coffee
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 am

Shai wrote:
Tea > Coffee
+1
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 am

I like coffee better. Tea's for geezers!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 am

Water>>>>coffee>Tea>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>soda
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 am

Water's best option. For me the chart is

Water > Tea > Whatever else.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 am

Water best ever

------

I have a question, aside from Astral, who else revealed to be a guy or a girl or gay or whatever in here?

I know one person came up to me telling me ''the truth''. But then again, I will be the last person to judge you!!!!!!
Everyone should label themselves as nothing just so they can be everything. Options will be endless.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am

Mie wrote:
Water best ever

------

I have a question, aside from Astral, who else revealed to be a guy or a girl or gay or whatever in here?

I know one person came up to me telling me ''the truth''. But then again, I will be the last person to judge you!!!!!!
Everyone should label themselves as nothing just so they can be everything. Options will be endless.

I am a horse in human disguise:

Last edited by aosepsa on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 am

Mie wrote:
Water best ever

------

I'm actually bisexual, and I want to tell my parents but they're super hardcore Christians. Considering the fact that I'm Asian they would disown me I mean common I got kicked out of the house last time because the house wasn't clean the way she wanted it to be clean.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 am

Wait till you got enough money and then tell them. Parents should love their children or gtfo. At least that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Guys I have a confession..

I'm a guy

A black guy
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Mie wrote:
Water best ever

------

for a game filled with tits
I've met more gay people than your gay bar downtown bounce 
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Damn it Nilla, this is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Wait till you got enough money and then tell them. Parents should love their children or gtfo. At least that's my opinion.
my parents are really strict they're like the older generation type of rules, my parents and siblings didn't really communicate with each other well. So I wouldn't know how to explain it to them. My parents don't acknowledge the fact that Im unsure about Christ which hence the reason why I'm taking this Christian learning center in school.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Holy, you guys answer fast.

And HAHAHA @omega you do fit the whatever section.

My parents are Christian, I'm atheist and as I label myself; nothing.
I'm only child so they had to deal with it, lol. But I'm a nice daugther after all.

----------

I just got another acceptance from The College of New Jersey. This week has been pretty nice so far, only good news.

Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Mie wrote:
Holy, you guys answer fast.

And HAHAHA @omega you do fit the whatever section.

My parents are Christian, I'm atheist and as I label myself; nothing.
I'm only child so they had to deal with it, lol. But I'm a nice daugther after all.

----------

I just got another acceptance from The College of New Jersey. This week has been pretty nice so far, only good news.

I'm an okay child, I just can't be that perfection that they wanted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next