Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+72
Senior Grey
Samui
nzlk
SuperNova.pt
+RedCobra+
Aethereal
Kurt
Incendium
reVelske
BARILLIAN
moh
Pooguri
Thranduil
JinNJuice
Toilet-Flusher
Adius
AhegaoMaster
Miko Miko Spark
mechaRev
Admin
EXNova
Hyoka
MrCake
Tuskin
Silvraph
Astral_Dono
Shance
Nfi
Sora
dsp
Strykerr
StickyKeys
Raubvogel
ziix
zerocl
GasaiYunoº
exoakutsu
UncleBobbie
KoumakanScarlet
Gerrion
Kyune
g-nome
beccadmgirl
Nymph~
milk
Yggdroid
colfenor1337
Mie
Nilla
XiaoFu
Winty
CCoRS
eVe Heart
Stickboy
Shai
Akhenderson
Kobrakai
HashiriyaR32
fggt
That_Wiesel_Guy
Axanael
God is a Cat Girl
Koiro
Sakura1
AnTi90d
Valkyrie
Aiოi ♥
Frizz
aosepsa
Relict?
Moghul
Zwiebel Force
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
It's amazing that people think alpha illumis is good.

It's so-so. But it's good for chasing LNDs IMO.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
It's "good" in that it can equip cluster missiles and Rouche AMs, and even with no capa and no other weapons it's pretty much impossible not to do well with them. I guess you can use the core when you don't have the gall to alpha things at low HP, too.

But people play it as a core-only Illumis with a lot of unnecessary shit sticking out of it, which is retarded. And then there are the dudes who play shit like alpha Reves, and that is a whole new level of bad.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 am

Sakura1 wrote:
sadness i only have 7 cause ish poorfag
Sakura-tan, Perse the hell out of people >:3
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

if i see perse i will fucking hunt you down like corebitfag's fucking perse

fuck perse fuck rapid fire waste booster fuck bits fuck free support score fuck that bitch
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 am

Have fun killing your own scumbag clan mates?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 am

BARILLIAN wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
It's "good" in that it can equip cluster missiles and Rouche AMs, and even with no capa and no other weapons it's pretty much impossible not to do well with them. I guess you can use the core when you don't have the gall to alpha things at low HP, too.

But people play it as a core-only Illumis with a lot of unnecessary shit sticking out of it, which is retarded. And then there are the dudes who play shit like alpha Reves, and that is a whole new level of bad.

air illumis was the subject being discussed, I believe.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 am

Winty wrote:
I see, my bad. I was out of another alpha artillery discussion so I was itching to have ~strong opinions~ on how dumb this shit is.

nerf rouche am pls
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:40 am

Winty wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

Everyone trying to emulate my "OP" alpha Bikini Illumis when they don't know I have to bring two Ammo/As everytime I use her.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 am

Pretty sure that it's because she has 2 weapons.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Pretty sure that it's because she has 2 weapons.

She has 2 weapons; a cost-overbloated one which can hit shit no matter how you aim it (Burst Missile), and one that absolutely needs tuning work (Beam Missile). People think these two weapons perfectly work in tandem with their vanilla stats, but given their ammo count you'll be out of bullets before you can actually do substantial damage comparable to an AG or an Air Monica.

You can bring two Ammo/As and have two working weapons with lots of ammo, say, Wide Beam Guns or Cross Shooters, but reaching your desired stats (40tec 38fly) is going to be impossible without tuning one or two Capacity tunes. You can also use two stat handhelds to get the stats, but as I have said, this will only press the ammo issue further than it already has. Tuning Supply can only get you so far, as the only way to get good damage using the bot's weapons is by spamming it.

Either way, you'll still be needing a lot of bullets whether you decide to use one or both, which is where the problem lies.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 am

Spoiler:
Yeaaaah, I run solo weapon Illumis, ammo is ass.

But what I meant was, she has 2 weapons, and people will MB with anything that brings 1 or 2 weapons. Chloe has 2 weapons, so people give her more weapons, and of course Miracle AMJ. Illumis (art) brings 2 weapons, so people give her more weapons. What? Illumis G has 4 weapons? Alpha with that shit. (I did say anything. People do try to alpha with her. Dia cries evertim.)
People said that Shana Veil was bad because she doesn't have MB. None of them seem to realise how she can be played, and which problems she actually suffers of.

I'm actually impressed that I haven't heard anyone saying that Pepo VD is bad because she can't alpha.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:19 am

FC party:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:00 am

My reine took 2 vox up her ass consecutively.
And now I wonder if it's possible to block vox using rouche AM
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:55 am

eVe Heart wrote:
Maybe the slow projectile of rouche am7 (or was it 8?) can.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:36 am

Valkyrie wrote:
eVe Heart wrote:

Beam canceller shots/ rouche ams can block vox, yes. If u r talking about erasing vox completely then no, no such things exist at least to my knowledge. Don't know why u r worrying about vox when ur a ivis :V
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:47 am

Guys, a clanmate and I are having a debate on Absol's beam arm weapon. I think it's fucking useless because it has 30 ammo and it costs a metric fuckton, he says he uses it to raise aura from far away and that the arm has decent stats to counter the 100 cost. I think I'd rather shoot trees or something rather than doing that. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 am

Moghul wrote:
Guys, a clanmate and I are having a debate on Absol's beam arm weapon. I think it's fucking useless because it has 30 ammo and it costs a metric fuckton, he says he uses it to raise aura from far away and that the arm has decent stats to counter the 100 cost. I think I'd rather shoot trees or something rather than doing that. What do you think?

I think he can do whatever he wants and it's nice he doesn't give in to some dick telling him what he does is "fucking useless". The arm has okay stats which make the weapon itself cost more like 60 cost, really. I think the main purpose for the arm is supposed to be stalling enemies / dropping / stunning them to get close for Absol's melee. I wouldn't personally use the arm though.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 am

UncleBobbie wrote:

I think he can do whatever he wants and it's nice he doesn't give in to some dick telling him what he does is "fucking useless". The arm has okay stats which make the weapon itself cost more like 60 cost, really. I think the main purpose for the arm is supposed to be stalling enemies / dropping / stunning them to get close for Absol's melee. I wouldn't personally use the arm though.

Hold on, I didn't say what he's doing is fucking useless (of course you need to fill up the aura). I said the arm is. To me, it has far too little ammo, slots and too much cost to be practical. Also feel the same about the sword itself. Not only does Absol not need it, I think it does better without it.

And go fuck yourself for calling me a dick.

Last edited by Moghul on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 am

That way of thinking is rare nowadays though.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am

http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23053532
Manly Maxis
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 am

Axanael wrote:

fuck perse fuck rapid fire waste booster fuck bits fuck free support score fuck that bitch
Wow you sound like me
hello friend
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:04 am

Axanael wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

This is coming from the person spamming fluene and regina for the exact same reason.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 am

ziix wrote:
http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23053532
Manly Maxis

ah, man, that's what cs could be if not for retarded shit? that looks cool as fuck...
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:12 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
eVe Heart wrote:

Beam canceller shots/ rouche ams can block vox, yes. If u r talking about erasing vox completely then no, no such things exist at least to my knowledge. Don't know why u r worrying about vox when ur a ivis :V

well vox inflicts jam bullet, no ? that would mean I won't be able to use chain guard / her railgun / any of my weapons on alpha art

And I wonder what's that BS in that video. It looks handy
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 am

eVe Heart wrote:
And I wonder what's that BS in that video. It looks handy
It's Swift Jet BS ALPHA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next