Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.

Go down 
+27
Miko Miko Spark
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
SeedZero
Astral_Dono
StickyKeys
That_Wiesel_Guy
exoakutsu
AnimeAelita
rei_hunter
zerocl
Sakura1
Mie
Koiro
Nilla
Axanael
Kuzuha
Shinnika
Gerrion
Moghul
beccadmgirl
pltcmd
God is a Cat Girl
UncleBobbie
Winty
reVelske
Kobrakai
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 am

+support
Already sent 3 emails to CS.
Got a Momiji Sen with my legit Rt. Now, its gone.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am

reVelske wrote:
Ooooooh wait, I didn't see your "Deduct RT" as part of the sequence, or rather, I didn't see that as a sequence at all. It still seems counterintuitive though, if rt >= false rt, deduct, else rollback. That would be the more logical method instead of having a condition that leads to nothing, also the deduction becomes redundant under the rollback condition. SUCH INEFFIEINCY, but it's okay, no need to fret about it, we are all friends here (lie).

And then people who didn't use the bugged RT would get the rollback when there would be no need for that. Not to mention that we would be making the rollback the main point, when it's actually the RT deduction.
Rollbacking everyone is just the lazy way.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:18 am

Obviously all this need only be applied to those who has received false Rt, I thought that condition was a given, not like you mentioned it in your post either.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 am

Deducting RT is a given, rollbacking shouldn't if people still had their RT balance as positive (since 0 is still counted as safe, one could say that it's positive).
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

Kobrakai knew how incompetent was CS and has personally contacted them to prevent his account's rollback and make sure his luck was preserved.

WAITWAITWAIT, CS responded within a day???
I guess you could say I'm a wizard.

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am

i wonder if it's possible to bring this to court, like literally.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 am

Well, Kobrakai's case aside as he has specifically asked for it, this discussion has lost all point and value.

If, by chance, you only spent legit RT and got nothing but crap. CS decides to follow your proposed "leave the legit RT users alone", are you sure you're not going to complain. "WTF DOES THE BUG ABUSERS GET CHANCE TO REROLL THE GARA WHILE US LEGIT USERS LIKE US ARE STUCK WITH THE CRAP WE GOT????"

really rolling back everyone (cept Kobrakai's case again cause he specifically asked) is the proper decision
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 am

Can someone explain what happened, did everyone get rolled back or something
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 am

people who got the rt bug got rolled back to their data before maintenance with the correct amount of rt purchased
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:58 pm

They really should have given options to players on if they want to rollback if they spent the glitched rt or just simply charge the bugged rt that they spent.

rip moon maple blende 2/27/2014 - 2/27/2014
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Nilla wrote:
if they want to rollback if they spent the glitched rt

This is unfair advantage

Nilla wrote:
charge the bugged rt that they spent.

This is illegal
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:45 pm

It's completely fair for people who charged legitimate RT, rolled something out of the gara with said RT, then proceeded to get their accts rolled back along with everyone else who rolled the gara with the dupe RT, to have their accts returned back to the original state that they were in before the rollback. In other words, they re-obtain whatever they rolled/bought with the legitimate RT, if they didn't touch the bugged RT, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Then everyone reminds themselves that we are talking about CS and nothing will be done.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Similar problems which resulted in rollbacks happened in S4 League as well.

What they said? "With your money you buy a CHANCE to get something good. You still have your chance."

Herp derp. I wish I had a better pc to go and play a proper game from a proper publisher.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Koiro wrote:
It's completely fair for people who charged legitimate RT, rolled something out of the gara with said RT, then proceeded to get their accts rolled back along with everyone else who rolled the gara with the dupe RT, to have their accts returned back to the original state that they were in before the rollback. In other words, they re-obtain whatever they rolled/bought with the legitimate RT, if they didn't touch the bugged RT, anyways.

Then is it fair for a player who rolled crap and bug abused getting a chance to roll something else good, and some people who only spent the RT they legitimately bought and rolled crap but cause they stayed good citizen they only get to keep crap? Fairness is only depending on someone's own perspective really

Just think of this mistake as a dream you had where you got something good from gara, and woke up finding there's an extra 100rt in your account
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Okay listen to me. I am saying that only the people who I described in my earlier comment should get the stuff back. Yes I do think they should if they spent real money on trying to get whatever they got. I said nothing about the people who abused the dupe money, their accts should stay rolledback. Don't really care about the compensation though, C$ did fuck up. This is entirely their fault, and so this is what they did to apologize. Yes, it is wrong to abuse the dupe RT...until you remember anything and everything that people got with said RT was taken away anyways.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Koiro wrote:
Okay listen to me. I am saying that only the people who I described in my earlier comment should get the stuff back. Yes I do think they should if they spent real money on trying to get whatever they got. I said nothing about the people who abused the dupe money, their accts should stay rolledback. Don't really care about the compensation though, C$ did fuck up. This is entirely their fault, and so this is what they did to apologize. Yes, it is wrong to abuse the dupe RT...until you remember anything and everything that people got with said RT was taken away anyways.
and you completely missed my point, but W/E
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Ok

You do realize that everyone who was affected got that "second chance" to roll again, right? Luck isn't going to make things 100% fair for everyone involved, considering what you said pretty much involves RNG. With that being added into the situation, no, nothing would be 100% fair. However, it's a far and much better and fair solution than letting whoever got whatever they got with legitimate RT stripped away from them. That's basically the same thing as stealing the money from the customer. With the example you used, the bad people getting something good with the bugged RT, then getting something good with the compensation RT, as compared to someone getting something bad with the legit RT, and possibly getting something bad with the compensation RT, that's entirely luck-based, and luck won't make things completely fair for everyone, but it'll be a much more fair solution than the actual solution we were given.

Last edited by Koiro on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:12 pm

AMEN LET THE GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION AND HATRED SPREAD EVEN FURTHER!!!
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:19 am

Personally speaking, this problem is just another lazy-ass move by CS.

"Why checking everyone personal accounts' movements, when you can just rollback all the accounts at the same time!"

Isn't like our playerbase is over a million or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 am

zerocl wrote:
Personally speaking, this problem is just another lazy-ass move by CS.

"Why checking everyone personal accounts' movements, when you can just rollback all the accounts at the same time!"

Isn't like our playerbase is over a million or something

They already narrow down the people who received the extra Rt but couldn't put in extra afford to check.
100rt + Ugly Cape(supposedly Wing) Beta isn't gonna bribe my rage.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:46 am

so basically, you irc'd Piroko for this? really? .-.

You do know he's basically useless as a GM right? (he only does translation works and promotional shit + PR...... and keeps getting lesser and lesser.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 am

Who said it was IRC
Who said it was Piroko
Back to top Go down
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 am

Honestly, I'm just as angry as everyone else. I'm an ART user and I got more ARTs from that Limited Gara than I could hope for. 3 Mialys (I think it was 3), 1 Kagura Mai and 1 Chloe Peperomia.
I have spent over 1,000 Rt trying to get Chloe in the past, and I can only buy between 200-320 Rt at any time.
Yes, I accidentally spent the glitched Rt (I didn't know what had happened) but I got 200 glitched Rt. So when I got rolled back, you can imagine my rage when I rerolled Limited and got TOO. MANY. LNDS.
And I even bought 430 Rt (100 + 300 (phone) + 30 (phone)) so I paid for more than the glitched Rt I recieved! I think I deserve to have my account restored.
And if CB need proof I got who I said, I recorded when I rolled the Limited Gara and got Chloe.
Heck, I don't care about the other robots I got! Just replace one of the Golds I got when I rerolled Limited with the Chloe I got!
That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 Kirby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.   Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding this "compensation" bullshit, please read.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next