Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:33 am

Since I found nothing with the search button. I wanted to requst a guide.
What weapons should I use (she is s size support)? Using Saber Stag Scissor (3s) + WBG (Wide Beam Gun 3s) right now since I play aggressiv until Repairbut gauge is full then I repair and move again into the field. On my other 2 Lily Rainv V´s I use WBG 3s and one time Kamui Staff 3s one uses Kamui Staff 2s.

I realized tat u can actually fight pretty well with her even though she is not Eve or some other OP bot (ok airs are still annoying if they cycle right above your head since U can´t spike them)

What I am requesting is a recommendation on weapons and tune options. I would like to try a full tec str build since op repair bits would be really usefull and hitting like a truck just on the side isn´t a bad side effect. (I know mobility and stuff is important but I suck on hopping and I am not the type that prefers faster flying with non air compared to have actual really decend dmg. well if I got enough ammo on my weapons so that my dmg wouldn´t drop that much I wouldn´t mind but through my search I only found the Ancient Zook to be decend)

So throw in what u think I can have use for^^ Btw. I am not a rt heavy user so I don´t think I can like go full man mode rolling for weapons though 320rt is something I can spend in half a year (with uc and free rt)^^

Btw I live in europe we don´t have good offers here so I am only doing the video ones and thats mosty 1-3 vids a month.

Damn I wrote again too much.

Anyway tell me what u recommend me to do,
since I don´t have a clue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 am

Shock zook if you have it. Handy magnums for farming.

Prioritize mobility (35 wlk) and HP.

I'm not autistic enough to require perfect str/tec balance for maximum wb potential, but it's something to keep in mind if you do use repair bit.

She's not game warrior material period, so don't bother building her like one.

Mobility carts (sb/ql) & broad radar is a must. Lily has no EIWs so she probably has more room for accessory cart selection.

Learn to hop. You will get used to it.

Spamming tank tunes is always a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 am

repair bits heal at a fixed rate regardless of stats.

idk what weapons you have...this seems DECENT...I guess. Not easy to tune but whatever.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 am

Aethereal wrote:
Shock zook if you have it. Handy magnums for farming.

Prioritize mobility (35 wlk) and HP.

I'm not autistic enough to require perfect str/tec balance for maximum wb potential, but it's something to keep in mind if you do use repair bit.

She's not game warrior material period, so don't bother building her like one.

Mobility carts (sb/ql) & broad radar is a must. Lily has no EIWs so she probably has more room for accessory cart selection.

Learn to hop. You will get used to it.

Spamming tank tunes is always a good idea.

Dunno about that^^ I played her recently and I do quite decend with fighting with her even vs Sylvia and stuff...only have still trouble with perma flying stuff (seraph, ag, eve, etc) everything else was beeing outplayed by me (without even having her tuned....) guess it depends on player but I score mostly in top 10 regardless the bot I use (ok with chibis its sometime rather difficult^^)
While I never score 1st place only 6 times so far^^

Anyway I like striking with her between spikeshoot then when in range WBG and if too close spamm my melee it works and worked till now. not like I aim to be 1st or anything I aim to actually DO something in the fighting area while still being able to retreat and say (hey guys I am healing btw too)
That´s why I don´t need handy magnums for farming but the shook zook is a good idea...don´t have it but if I get my hands on it I will consider it.

Oh yeah about hopping....NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER xD seriously I probably do it wrong but I feel like a freekill in the air while hopping compared to actually fly with Airs. so I wil stick with flying less hopping^^

Winty wrote:

idk what weapons you have...this seems DECENT...I guess. Not easy to tune but whatever.

Spoiler:

1. thanks for the info didn´t know or better to say I forgot about it^^

2. 31 tec and 31 fly are nice but with only a WBG (not that I wanna diss the wep but meh Razz)

But thanks for the time u invested and for the idea u gave me with it (I will try to build something and leave 190 cost for the open slot weapon so I can use any between 20 and 190 cost Very Happy)

Still would be nice if you by chance happen to see a good weapon for s size sup tell me ;P
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 am

Winty wrote:
I had WB duration in mind, actually.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 am

Aethereal wrote:
Winty wrote:
I had WB duration in mind, actually.

from the first post

Quote :
I would like to try a full tec str build since op repair bits would be really usefull
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 am

Eh, I read the "full tec and str build" as wanting balanced stats so he can get the maximum duration out of his WB.

But, he clearly indicates he's fine with having higher TEC to get more damage potential out of his handheld, so never mind.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:53 am

Aethereal wrote:
Eh, I read the "full tec and str build" as wanting balanced stats so he can get the maximum duration out of his WB.

But, he clearly indicates he's fine with having higher TEC to get more damage potential out of his handheld, so never mind.

You´re correct it is AND but in normale cases a higher tec and str balance causes the bit to become stronger.

for example having 13 tec and 13 str is weaker t having 40tec and 40str in terms of bit power. but the duration is the same...I believe. anyway as said the bit doesn´t become "stronger" repair bit that is. in case of nicole and stuff it´s stil true I believe.. anyway so repairbits don´t get stronger from this....and don´t last longer if my assumption is right too....meaning having 1str and 1tec the bit would actually last just as long but such a bot would be utterly useless^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request   Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain V TIPPS/TRICKS/Guide etc. request
Page 1 of 1