Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?

Go down 
+13
Sora
Gerrion
Zwiebel Force
paladin7378
eNdo
Shai
lookingaround
Thranduil
homin
rei_hunter
Frizz
StickyKeys
Garmraid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

WTF IS THIS ? that mean 1 cben account can be use for EU / JP and other server right ?

but few thing you must aware now :
1. remember your email.
2. check your email for confirmation to become global account.
3. the CyberStep Global Portal system = you can say the first original location at japan server ?
4. how to send confirmation to my email again ? if we accidently remove the email or stack out with other email that make us cant find it ?
5. forgot your password when the server become global what you should do to get the password ?.

does it mean i must use the email as ID. and then about the merging........i have EU server with same email as US then what will happen ?

i smeell something error here.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 pm

+RedCobra+ wrote:
WTF IS THIS ? that mean 1 cben account can be use for EU / JP and other server right ?

but few thing you must aware now :
1. remember your email.
2. check your email for confirmation to become global account.
3. the CyberStep Global Portal system = you can say the first original location at japan server ?
4. how to send confirmation to my email again ? if we accidently remove the email or stack out with other email that make us cant find it ?
5. forgot your password when the server become global what you should do to get the password ?.

does it mean i must use the email as ID. and then about the merging........i have EU server with same email as US then what will happen ?

i smeell something error here.

inb4 we log on onto our empty accounts of no Bots or uc or rts.....everyone....will....start from scratch D:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
inb4 we log on onto our empty accounts of no Bots or uc or rts.....everyone....will....start from scratch D:
If only... How many of us would just need that little push to finally be free of this soul-devouring money pit. Sure, it would sting temporarily, but in the long run, it would make us all better people.

...Of course, that's never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
lookingaround

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 am

Sakura1 wrote:

is there any source for this?
or is it just your darkest expectation?
or whatev?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am

okay you twerps. :/

A)
CB-EN STATUS : MYEMAIL1@YAHOO.COM / USERIDWINTY / WINTYPASS
CB-EU STATUS : MYEMAIL1@YAHOO.COM / WINTYISKICKARSE / WINTYPASS30

What happens is.. your CB-EN login becomes EITHER!
USERIDWINTY / WINTYPASS30

or

MYEMAIL1@YAHOO.COM / WINTYPASS30

you can login with either or.

B)
CB-EN STATUS : MYEMAIL1@YAHOO.COM / USERIDWINTY / WINTYPASS
CB-EN STATUS : MYEMAIL1@YAHOO.COm / USERIDWINTY2 / WINTYPASS34

Multiple accounts?

You use your USERID instead of EMAIL. THe email might register with the OLDEST Registered account (USERIDWINTY) But otherwise, you keep your USERIDs and passwords for each. What about the password? Hopefully you remember all of it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?   13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

13/02/2014: Valentine gara strikes ba...WEBSITE MIGRATION!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2