Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with poly edit and making megaman bots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
destroyerx
destroyerx

Male Posts : 46

help with poly edit and making megaman bots Empty
PostSubject: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Need help with poly editor and making deathtaz manthisk(i think is line that his name)
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm

You might want to resize that profile pic, and it's Deathtanz Mantisk
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 am

Profile pictures are supposed to re-size themselves.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:33 am

If that's the case, then mine would never take more than the whole screen like it does after I change to a big one
Back to top Go down
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Sora

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:01 am

that profile picture ...
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:10 am

gosh, had to resize the image for ya
though, try not to use images that are over the expected limit next time.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:10 am

My avatars are always bigger than what they appear on the side because of the auto re-size. No clue why his didn't get re-sized. Maybe it has to do with the file type he used.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:12 am

though I don't know to be honest, since I usually use images that are at least the limit and so
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:18 am

All my avatars exceed the height, width and size limit. *cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Wow, nice to see another person who finds Megaman Zero awesome! Also, I like Omega in it too. His very existence defies reality.

Oh, and another tip. I'd suggest using Mantiscythe AM to make Deathtanz's Sword Arms. It's the closest thing to his arms. If you don't have those, the closest other substitute I can think of would be Crimrose AM2 or Crimrose AM3, although that's a S-sized AIR-only weapon.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

For some reason, they almost never resize unless I do it myself, anyway, I just noticed that no one posted the mantis in question
so here be some spoilers!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
which reminds me, why does the toolbar for posting doesn't have a spoiler button?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with poly edit and making megaman bots   help with poly edit and making megaman bots Empty

Back to top Go down

help with poly edit and making megaman bots
Page 1 of 1