Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do you play Cosmic Break?

Go down 
+39
Mizahnyx-Z
BNOISE
dsp
298812kl2
fggt
Frizz
eVe Heart
Kurt
exoakutsu
Winty
zerocl
WiFi
Koiro
Sora
Astral_Dono
Charz
rei_hunter
Gerrion
Relict?
Nilla
aosepsa
Toilet-Flusher
mechaRev
Zwiebel Force
Thranduil
Axanael
Sakura1
Strykerr
Yggdroid
That_Wiesel_Guy
KoumakanScarlet
Stickboy
Eijyaw
beccadmgirl
Aurum_Sol
blead
Mie
reVelske
TrieDaEsprit
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Tsubame666 wrote:

for those erotic ppl like cav or omega.exe

Embarassed 

aosepsa wrote:
massacre
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Because I like playing with the homies

I realized I have too much going on in my life and I decided that playing this game would be way to counteract my happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Nilla wrote:
Because I like playing with the homies

I realized I have too much going on in my life and I decided that playing this game would be way to counteract my happiness.

You won't know happiness til you finally meet me and karl.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:27 pm

@stick that's letting your decision be affected by sunk costs. Which isn't to say that there is no one who has that sort of mindset.

As this is a duplicate thread, I will just say the same thing as before. I love seeing people's creativity when it comes to builds. You can give different people the same bot and they will build it differently. They will use it differently in arena, as well. I find that fascinating. 
Then there's some bots that don't really require any sort of creativity to do well, but what can I do? I've already crossed too many lines to deal with one source of cancer. I'm not going to go full throttle and become like the rest of those punks.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Yeah, the criativity is sometimes astounding in the game. From the awesome mechas to the naturalist girls, there's a lot to pick from.

I find the game easy and accessible. Can carry it on a 4 GB pen and play on whatever laptop it can hold its own while playing it.

There's also the girls, some events, tuning my own creations, the friends i've met and made here, and other stuff i can't much recall.

Oh, and one of them is not shooting hikaru. I may have my hatedays, but i normally don't hold grudges.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Yeah, cosmic break is easily accessible as long as you have the Client and the Internet. USB Thumbdrive Portable (though i carry mine on my Harddrive).

I come in every now and then to see if arena is any better. Otherwise i just play.

There's not a lot of mecha games (outside of Console games) that allow you to fully customize your bots with multitudes of weapons within capacity limit. Hell if you pit Front Mission bots against AXIS Bots from CB... you'd destroy front mission bots lol.

It also helps that i have multiple accounts on different servers, allowing for a change of Scenery and Equipment... so a Gara Troll on one server wont affect me THAT much.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm

the reasons i play this game for is

being unique and different nothing is similar around at all when it comes to game play and mechanics

i am usually an RPG  addict and since this one is mixed with Anime moe mech and many other things it is hard to resist it

regardless of power creep and other problems it will be always fun to play  i do agree that op stuff make every one life difficult but that is exactly what keeps me to play the hope of taking it down some day

this game lack some stuff that would have made it even more interesting an open world and different game mods so we don`t have to fight fags 24/7 like C21

the ppl also make this game interesting in a way you evolve when you clash with ppl with different mindsets it led to many flame wars but there was lessons to be learned out of it

and finally the customization it is really one of a kind it have some limitation but if you have the correct parts you can make a whole new mech customized to fit your own play style and taste using skins and poly edits we don`t see this in any mech game around the moes can only be customized with skins there is exceptions thou but all is good

just accept the game as it is with all advantages plus disadvantages with the will to go on and your efforts will be rewarded and then you will know it wasn`t a bad experience perfect games do not exist you know
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm

>Not merging the two threads (Unless I'm missing the point of the OP?)

Argh.

But I'll post it on here again anyways:
1) Visiting friends and talking to people
2) Shooting Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Sora

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 pm

because of their moe bots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Collecting 3D waifus

Kneegrows I met

Something inside me keeps telling me I like the game and I listen (or some weird crap I dunno)

Mie wrote:
You won't know happiness til you finally meet me and karl.

Internet_singles_mingle.avi
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Tsubame666 wrote:
Loving Sakura1 Forever(Its Serious)

aww i wanna shoot u too Very Happy

***Shooting Tsubame666Gay-Kun101
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

@Gerrion what an upstanding citize err player

I play the game to pass time ...that and friends in game

Back to top Go down
Eijyaw
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eijyaw

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 pm

hikarubreak
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 6Jjek
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Why?
Because, for some reasons, the game runs on Linux without too much hassle
yep
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 pm

the unique gameplay
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

to watch black ppl argue

to watch doa type boob jiggles
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

Can anyone tell me who or what Hikaru is?
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

Resha  #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
A player who dislikes being fragged and usually ends-up as an extremely overcost AIR. I think people dislike him for showing little to no variation in his commandos to.
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 am

The answer is very simple :
The feeling when you tried to roll with your last 40 RT and then you got that supfly animation and then suddenly a SILVER BALL WITH SOMETHING YOU WOULD SEND TO OUKA IMMEDIATELY pops out...
It hurts...  Crying or Very sad 
But at the same time it's very pleasing  cheers 

Maybe Gambling on Garapon.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 am

Because my dear Lily  #em3 
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am

Because i can't find other good anime style game that can be offer2win.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Mech-style gameplay that reminds me of Exteel (but a lot crazier), Anime-style bots, Great amount of customization, 15v15 and 30v30, Arcade-style gameplay (to me), and for some reason a nostalgic feeling.  #em3

EDIT: I was forced to become a casual player due to schoolwork. 30 min. of room hopping Union Wars feels like an hour to me, so it makes me satisfied.  Very Happy

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
A player who dislikes being fragged and usually ends-up as an extremely overcost AIR. I think people dislike him for showing little to no variation in his commandos to. [/quote]

Can someone give me an image of his bots? Just read through the posts and there seem to be a lot of hate on him. I never saw him before, so can someone explain why all the hate? Just curious. Question
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Flap AM bot with AIR movement cartridge (Don't remember which one I think Accel Roll?), Monica Gold Wing, some 3rd shit I can't remember (I see him play Trintia sometimes so)

He almost never changes this commando and the two airs he constantly uses are some of the safest bots in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play Cosmic Break?   Why do you play Cosmic Break? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you play Cosmic Break?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next