Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?

Go down 
+7
Zwiebel Force
Incendium
KoumakanScarlet
+RedCobra+
WiFi
Sora
298812kl2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? Empty
PostSubject: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 pm

How do you guys obtain better parts and weapons for CB? Do you just grind Arcantus, do the events, or just spent RT? I am still having trouble obtaining some real good parts while not spending any cash. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Sora

Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

spin garapon :v
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Quests/Missions
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Spin garapon.
also we have RT parts drop event now to get Blast baron AM5.

no other else

note : you should be asking this in gameplay questions.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Super UC Garapon still have some neat parts and weapons. Arcantus also gives nice drops.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 pm

If you want Arcantus part, it easier to just buy it from other people from bazaar (unless you not >= lvl12)
They usually not too expensive even at 3s

Super UC gara do have lot of good parts(Handy zook, Tentrion AM, Lancerlot AM2, cheer pom pom, etc.), but Rt(shop/gara) is still hold the best of them
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Super UC Gara really. You can also farm arcantus. And what chocolat said, sadly =v=
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys. For now, I'll do Union Wars since of the event, and spend my UC on the 3rd Anniversary UC Garapon for the bots. The other UC Garapons don't interest me at all :p . After the event, I guess I'll grind Arcantus for some new weps (I still don't have a buckler T.T).
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

298812kl2 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions guys. For now, I'll do Union Wars since of the event, and spend my UC on the 3rd Anniversary UC Garapon for the bots. The other UC Garapons don't interest me at all :p . After the event, I guess I'll grind Arcantus for some new weps (I still don't have a buckler T.T).

I think Bastagant is the one that hands out bucklers...can anyone confirm this??
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Bazaar is my usual source of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:13 am

298812kl2 wrote:

SUC's super rare drops incude:

WP cube alpha
RO Lucky cube alpha
Slot protector alpha
1 RT
3 Rt
10 RT
These almost never drop, but considering that you can also get Limit Removers, Rainbow chips and some nifty AIR parts, you might want to roll it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
298812kl2 wrote:

I think Bastagant is the one that hands out bucklers...can anyone confirm this??

I got my one and only 0s buckler from haku. The rate is seriously bad.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 am

@Zwie 7RT ~

@uzermane ahh so it drops from haku too, I asked my friend about this and he said that he got a 3s buckler from Berzelius
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:37 am

I sucked so badly at berzelius that i could only do 1star, decided to stick with haku since entry tickets are required in cbjp.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:21 am

arcantus for accessories & evil halberd

bastagant for SDC

SUC for lots of stuff

there's also a uc-rt conversion every month. you start at 700 uc for 1 rt and end at 3500.

use that to buy from shop. plenty of good stuff.

do offers for more rt

buy ro cubes from bazaar or win them from suc

same with wp cubes

keep a lookout for events like 50 arenas for 50 rt

or drop events

get shop moes if you like moes, they're op. stuff like icy, dracken and a bunch of other stuff are pretty damn good even at 1s. they do need some tuning though.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 am

^im very affaid talk about offer, but thanks telling him mogul :3.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 am

+RedCobra+ wrote:
^im very affaid talk about offer, but thanks telling him mogul :3.

most of the newcomers I meet always go crazy whenever I mention something like 'YAY I got my free RT'
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks for all the tips guys. So yeah, I guess I'll do SUC from time to time, but I'm planning to save up my UC for a bit to get Icy, maybe. The only problem that I had with Bazaar in the past is that I would have already converted all my UC to RT, or just had spent the UC already. xD
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:11 pm

If you want UC, you can do the weekly Arc treasure hunt. Use either Mogul guide or the wiki for the route to take.
It give about 40k UC if you get all 10 treasure set (the set unlock base on lvl).

The Arc part usually go for 10k UC, some may even give it for free
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Incendium wrote:
If you want UC, you can do the weekly Arc treasure hunt. Use either Mogul guide or the wiki for the route to take.
It give about 40k UC if you get all 10 treasure set (the set unlock base on lvl).

I'm hearing that AIR bots are good for Arcantus if you're going for the treasures, while it's best to use LND bots if you are grinding. How true is this?
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Pretty much true. AIR bots make travelling arcantus much easier, while LND bots with melee attacks can grind without ammo issues.

Anyway, what bots are you using anyway? Depending on bot type a decent amount of usable weapons are usually for sale on the Bazaar. There is no need to hunt for Stardust Cannons (L AIRs) off Berz when you can buy one for cheap in the bazaar. Similarly, the bazaar is a source for tune mats if you got UC to spare.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

298812kl2 wrote:
Incendium wrote:

I'm hearing that AIR bots are good for Arcantus if you're going for the treasures, while it's best to use LND bots if you are grinding. How true is this?

Air bots to get/farm treasures for easy UC.

And any bots with infinite ammo like Nicole malice/seraph FC is good for farming parts. Any bot with plenty of ammo will do also for arcantus

Also no point in farming arc for parts really. Everything u usually want is in bazaar. Less u r looking for 3s handy magnum that is
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:17 pm

298812kl2 wrote:
Incendium wrote:

Air allow search from high point making it easier to find thing and get over obstacle, I usually use this (I play air to begin with anyway)

The best to farm actually Nicole Malice, even when untuned.
But you need the WB boost card before the it can be the best. I usually collect the boost card with Air/Lnd, then take the yellow gate to change to Nicole.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks guys, I guess I'll just use my AIR set for Arcantus. Wish me luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?   Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips on Farming for Weps and Parts?
Page 1 of 1