Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS] Men of Destiny

Go down 
+22
InnocentThoughts
Hustler-One
Jermatoo
ChaosOmni
Zelse
Dune
spiketrigger
TimeRift
Kampfer
Purianite
piroton
Admin
Kenny
Snoozy
Bysta
GOD
FrozenEdge
Feign
Wetdog
Kasane_Teto
Hyoka
Wulfgar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
InnocentThoughts
InnocentThoughts

Male Posts : 23

[DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:30 am

Hustler-One wrote:
This thread.

For god's sake people, just shut up. You're derailing the damn thread, and I'm pretty sure Wulf's mildly annoyed by this. If you wanna attempt to join the clan, say so. Otherwise, just don't say a single damn thing unless it's some kind of question or other topic relating to the MoD.

hustler, are you joining mod? if you are, please let me join mod as well. If not, Sad. I think i play alright...

[DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 35mio8l
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Kampfer wrote:
Please. Just stop playing CB. Obviously if you dont even know who I am... you should...-insert music- UNINSTALL~ UNINSTALL~
Confirmed for troll. 75% chance to become a mastertroll with more training.
Kampfer wrote:
And lol, giving advice. We would pretty much know who's good and who's not already from 3 freaking CBTs already.
Of course there will be new players but its not like we're retarded and dont know the simplest things about running a guild and recruting. JEEEEEEEZ guy, u must be so proud for thinking that shuffle idea up.
In the beginning, yeah. There's been plenty of time for FPS prodigies who just got the news too late to have come in between betas. That said, I can understand not considering them in order to save yourselves the headache of dealing with the cripplingly unskilled. Also, they were OBTs, and there were four of them. Shit, if you can't even get that right, quit the game, noob. Rolling Eyes
Kampfer wrote:
Also, if ur rejected/kicked from a clan it means u either:
a) suck ass
b) is a retard
c) suck ass AND is a retard
Sometimes douchebaggery strikes from outta nowhere. Sometimes, a clan leader seems to come down with it like a bad case of herpes. The occurences are rare, and I'll admit that the three reasons you listed are the most common.
Kampfer wrote:
if ur guild leader was a douchebag, u would leave the clan. You wont be rejected/kicked if you actually had any common sense now would u. Also, about cut offs, very rarely would someone in CB not fit into a clan. Clan levels rise like mad if ur clan actually had a brain and recruited active players. Even if u were cut off, it probably meant ur skill lvl was lower than quite a few members in the clan.
And to a recruiter, someone who quit and soneone who got kicked out look exactly the same, congratulations on telling the shitty players how to weasel past your cunning method of careful selection. Rolling Eyes
Kampfer wrote:
Also, for guys that dont know me that well, I am actually nice and helpful to nice, open to advice, non-retards. That is all.
Yeah, me too. Note how this reflects on my treatment of you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Kampfer wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:
Soooo... Kampfer is not with you guys is he?

I thought he was for some strange reason. Neutral

Either way, I'll lend some simple advise:

on day one, get into the shuffle rooms and start watching players who are DOS and without a clan. after a few hours and matches, send out requests to anyone you notice who seems to be the type of player you are looking for.

best way to draft members. you probably know it, but I'm just pushing the idea more.

If I see any DOS-lings without a clan the first week, I'll mention your name if I get into the convo with them regarding clans.

Please. Just stop playing CB. Obviously if you dont even know who I am... you should...-insert music- UNINSTALL~ UNINSTALL~

And lol, giving advice. We would pretty much know who's good and who's not already from 3 freaking CBTs already.
Of course there will be new players but its not like we're retarded and dont know the simplest things about running a guild and recruting. JEEEEEEEZ guy, u must be so proud for thinking that shuffle idea up.

Also, if ur rejected/kicked from a clan it means u either:
a) suck ass
b) is a retard
c) suck ass AND is a retard

if ur guild leader was a douchebag, u would leave the clan. You wont be rejected/kicked if you actually had any common sense now would u. Also, about cut offs, very rarely would someone in CB not fit into a clan. Clan levels rise like mad if ur clan actually had a brain and recruited active players. Even if u were cut off, it probably meant ur skill lvl was lower than quite a few members in the clan.

Also, for guys that dont know me that well, I am actually nice and helpful to nice, open to advice, non-retards. That is all.

You clearly do not know the difference between a retard and a simpleton.

Just because what I posted was stuff you were aware of, does not mean I am clearly aware of your awareness of such.

Everyone has a lack of awareness to the majority of what goes on day-to-day, minute-to-minute, because we are restricted by range of perception.

IQ is an ability to manipulate and make use of that which one is aware of. If not ware of it, there is no other choice but to throw out guesses, or reiterate things that you hope are already known. I am only aware of what I am aware of, and I'm not you, nor can I read your mind or have to have read up on you before hand to know what what you are aware of. No amount of genius spares you from suffering the human condition.

So, to answer your arrogance, no... I was not fully aware of who you are. Nothing following you in this thread clearly proves who you are either, as a member of your clan nor as someone who sides in DOS.

Not even a roster or mention by Wulfgar starting the thread of you being a member.

For all I can discern with what is available, you're just some troll in this thread acting like you are part of a clan you are not representing.

Yet, you assume I should know your name, as if some sort of star?

Harsh reality... you are just another player in a video game to me, til I actually get to know you of course.

I don't like to post biting things, but when you bite me for something simple and then try to claim yourself a nice person... pfft.

read what you posted and tell me you don't sound overbearing.

(and despite you, for Wulfgar's sake, I will still honor my word to suggest this clan to any newbies I run into... but I'll be sure to mention they should be careful of you Razz)
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wulfgar

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am

We have some free slots right now, so go ahead and apply on our IRC or talk to me ingame (I'm usually hanging out in channel 2 DOS).
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 am

I'm interested in joining MoD. However, it seems that I cannot find Wulfgar in DoS area Ch. 2. I'm willing to be tested to prove my worth.

Here is just a capture of the result of one of my battles.
[DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 165134_1403509826480_1794406975_783511_5454226_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm

oh my gahh look at the reessurection of the topic...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,anyway you don't need to prove,we only need dedication and that you honor our guild my friend,try to talk with someome like me that know if he is online,now is not wulfgar,is ahegao try to find this guy.
Back to top Go down
Toddstrafe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Toddstrafe

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Can I join? I am new in the game, but Im pretty good I think, this is my second day in this game and I like it because I can use ROBOTS!! YEAH! hahaha.

SO... I was wondering if I can be this clan, Im getting borred for walking arround alone lol.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

Can I join? This is a BRD clan right?
Back to top Go down
jaxom
jaxom

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:40 am

TaeTae wrote:
Can I join? This is a BRD clan right?
oh you so funny Razz
Back to top Go down
jaxom
jaxom

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 am

dont mind me, testing out my sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Men of Destiny   [DOS] Men of Destiny - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] Men of Destiny
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3