Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)

Go down 
+2
colfenor1337
Moghul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 am

So, I've never had an aura bot before and after I roll NEG I want to make this into a project and I want to build something that I'll play constantly or very often.

I DID think about buying Seiron for the inf ammo lightning gun but I really am keen on a propeller and you can't put that on an aura bot.

Then I thought about buying Seiron and Blitzelt and putting Blitzelt's BS on Seiron but that goes way over my 100 RT planned budget for this.

Then I thought about just buying Blitzelt and realized I was also thinking about Mega Lightning gun a while ago and they both fit into 100 RT.

I calced myself this build for Blitzelt:

Blitz OFF:

Blitzelt ON:

I am relatively happy with it. Decent cost, decent stats, prop, etc but the loading time for MLG has me worried.

I also calced this build for Seiron but the simple lack of prop kind of puts me off.

Seiron OFF:

Seiron ON:

Basically better in every way. Less cost, less price, better stats, better weapon (the head is a good weapon right? that's what i heard). It just lacks the prop effect which is why I put Sword Guard there, just in case.

So what do you guys think? Seiron or Blitzelt? At this point everything's pointing at Seiron where I could, sometime in the future get a Blitzelt and put the BS on and have my cake and eat it too.

If you have any better ideas do tell me, this is a long term project and I plan on really giving it a proper go.

Last edited by Moghul on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 am

Wow dat costs. I'm jelly. D: Maybe we should try team fight to see how you fare bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 am

i'm not buying ANYTHING until I have a proper build set up. If you want, we can TF with my ready stuff o 3o. Just PM me or /tell me
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 am

The below 1000 cost is nice, the HP would bug me, but that might be just me, oe people c operate beow 400 HP (I usually aim for at least 450).

What'd really bug me is the the lack of a farming weapon, but that is, again, personal preference I think.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 am

on seiron, the whole point of the handy mag is to farm trees for aura. otherwise the bot is pretty useless. Given its low cost and the fact that i farm trees for aura anyway, I'll find some HP boosts.

As for blitzelt, the more I think about it the less I like it since I can just put a better weapon on Seiron and farm my aura on other players as well.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 am

Why not get the best of both worlds?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:06 am

buy a blitz, buy a seiron, put blitz's bs on seiron

now you have propeller effect on seiron hd
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:17 am

Trill wrote:
Why not get the best of both worlds?

backwards. blitz bs on seiron. better build altogether.

and to the both of you, did you read my first post?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:18 am

Wait until you have more rt from offer then...

Like... budget shouldn't be an issue if you never started it anyways and they're permanent on shop

Also, what's wrong with pre-building like say the seiron build with the combined build in mind, and then just slap on the wing part and whatever else you want from blitz when you have him later.

You're trying to shut yourself in a corner with a bunch of restrictions you set yourself
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 am

Seiron favorite:

EZ.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 pm

why didn't you use any weapon tunes on seiron hd
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh, didn't notice the 2nd build in you OP post :V

Walp, the last build u posted looks ok, TGH might be a little low though. The Sword Guard is a litte irritating, but what do I know.

I'd really try to get both of these through video offers. But iirc you had some problem with that or such?
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Stickboy wrote:
why didn't you use any weapon tunes on seiron hd

idk it all looks pretty good to me and if i do I'm going to have to raise cost and add a slotted Moulin BSJ to replace the tune(s) I lose

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Oh, didn't notice the 2nd build in you OP post :V

Walp, the last build u posted looks ok, TGH might be a little low though. The Sword Guard is a litte irritating, but what do I know.

I'd really try to get both of these through video offers. But iirc you had some problem with that or such?

Yeah, not very fruitful even with HS. No idea why. I got 5 RT today so I can roll my first ever 5x on NEG. I'm going to have to save all-new RT (idek how much without discount, 140?) for the Seiron and Blitzelt.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:07 pm

sorry for doubleposting but i still have a question

what weapon would you recommend for this instead of the handy mag? just in case i need to fight someone without my aura.

perhaps an unaltered WBG?

LPG?

I wish I had ALG...

With WBG:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)   My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first aura bot (SEIRON!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1