Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+64
Frizz
thehellamireading
ZatohPsi2
Strykerr
Yggdroid
Nilla
Turkeysaur
Akhenderson
Stickboy
KoumakanScarlet
Aoko
VeryMelon
HashiriyaR32
lReisenl
Prior
CCoRS
KainDarkfire
Miko Miko Spark
StickyKeys
Trill
nzlk
Kyune
MrCake
Hyoka
Sakura1
Kurt
Eijyaw
Raubvogel
milk
aosepsa
ppxeno
Accidentally
Toilet-Flusher
eVe Heart
LazFlamme
Samui
+RedCobra+
Tickle
Steffan
AnTi90d
Winty
XiaoFu
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
fggt
moh
Zwiebel Force
rei_hunter
Shance
Gerrion
Nfi
Shai
Moghul
dsp
beccadmgirl
WiFi
Axanael
hatsuharo
KidGlitch
colfenor1337
Koiro
Relict?
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 am

Shai wrote:
ZatohPsi2 wrote:
IF people are going to tell me, "well why don't you just don't play?" NOOOO... Like everyone else in this game, I still play so I can invest in items, UC, etc. My lag for me is as frustrating as it is for you guys. But what I do is suck it up for the time it's there, and just embrace the fact I can still play and still get resources. I'm sick of people giving me shit for this like they expect me to magically make the lag disappear. It can't. So just deal with it when it happens, and hope that it gets better than today on other days.
I quit 8 months to get my lag fixed. Only difference is that with me it was 'cause of my laptop that gave me massive FPS lag. None else really seemed to be affected by it but me. Yours, on the other hand, affects others as well. Giving you even more reason to quit until you fix it.

Well I already did, but it's not because I know how my lag is effecting others. Call me an inconsiderate asshole by saying that, but I would never quit because someone asked me to; I can care less what these what these guys assume about me as a player. It's rather because the lag itself is already as frustrating as it is embarrassing for me to begin with (however the amount of people being unpleasant about doesn't make it anymore tolerable either :v). Even with a "lag abusive bot", when it starts lagging terribly like in that video, not even 1/6 of my hits register when I want them to. I can't keep track of what's going on either. So I'm not blind to how I look when my internet is shit; I know when I'm lagging terribly.

But yes, I AM going to be staying away from UW and CF until I can actually get a better provider, which won't be for a while. Sad
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:13 am

Ticket gara is there till 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 am

Raubvogel wrote:
Ticket gara is there till 23rd.
I see. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 am

Does anyone have a count on how many UC moes are in the shop Btw? Some counts seem to be at 21, others at 22, and yet another at 24... I don't know which one is right...
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 am

There are Illusion games for that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:44 am

use adobe photoshop and give that picture a nipple and pu pu puuuu pussheeehhhh.
Back to top Go down
MikkoPichu
MikkoPichu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 am

I did this.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 am

Standard color mighty bynes are a thing.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 6eLmr
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 am

Did this before maint:
http://puu.sh/6eCwe.png

Yet another melee bot that i will never use unless someone tell me her main worth making into build.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:46 am

fggt wrote:
Did this before maint:

Yet another melee bot that i will never use unless someone tell me her main worth making into build.

Lucky.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 am

fggt wrote:
Did this before maint:

i know what you fell getting land and land again, but her seraph wing give infinity boost run and anti homing right ?

Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am

This is also worksafe:
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 am

crim BF is really bad.
her normal melee has fucked tracking that likes to die halfway through and send her spinning off into some random direction.
She can get huge damage by spacing her other subweapon properly to passthrough during the forward motion and hit with multiple projectiles, but since this has vulnerable startup it's not usable in fighting other melee.
Sadly, because she is a melee, all the other melee on the map will hunt you down because they want a 1v1 honorable swordfight to determine who is more skilled at right clicking. You will lose these pretty much every time because she's not built for this. best thing to do is run fast while throwing out projectile spins to stun people chasing you.
If there are a lot of artillery, she performs amazingly well. The projectile spin stuns from a distance and combos into a stab to allow you to get close. Her anti-homing will fuck over a lot of alpha builds, making her take less damage than other melee when trying to do this.
I get about 1 good match in 10 where there's enough artillery to make using her effective. There are just so many melee right now for some reason, I don't understand it. I spend most of my matches boost running around doing fuck all.

Her main weapon has the same force as sigma's, so it would be pretty good...not for the facts that:
1. it has ass range
2. the entire gimmick of this bot is about boost run and this causes her to aim downward with it.
3. she doesn't have any sort of followup to do when she lands it(where as sigma gets to shoot her shitty vox thing to combo off the stun)
I think it may still be a beam weapon so there is that.
Luckily i didn't waste too many resources in tuning her. She's fun when the matches go her way but utterly useless when they don't. It amuses me to get a 550hp melee for under 1.2k cost but that's about all she is. She can't even fight gunner lands that well due to her tracking being ass, especially if they have a shield to block the projectile from her spin slash.

i find it extremely funny that sash/a/ decided to bitch at me for using a "trash bot" like harrier accel when I had this in my commando as well. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 am

Seracrim BF only exists to be able to actually use Glacial Sword Properly.

That or parasol.

Boost run can also screw itself in the ass because the antihoming is more important.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:43 am

Winty wrote:
why would you need anti-homing on a hopper?

Lel
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 am

Good thing i throw her in sub garage after checking that the naked moniqua skin not work on her (apprently because her boobs are bigger and her pussy is smaller).

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=13366
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40