Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl Empty
PostSubject: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:56 pm

The guide to thorn faggotry
For kinky thorn fetishes and noobs

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl Awzwhl
Name: A.L.E Winberrl
Type: Support
Size: Small

Weapons

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl Igykjn
This is winberrl's Draw gun arms as I said before to draw an opponent to you, you must fire at the target
A.L.E Winberrl has 50 ammo on each arm so use it wisely, Both arms can draw an opponent to you

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl 2efhzpx
This is Winberrls BD@ using this you can buff your thorn bind making it stronger
This only has 3 ammo
Spoiler:

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl Mmbj29
This is winberrl's Thorn bind it has 50 ammo but runs out quickly,
There are 2 ways you can use your thorn bind
Spoiler:

The first way is standing still, you right click rapidly and 3 thorn binds will appear
the thorn field will last for about five seconds. Opponents that walk into the thorn field will be bound within the field.

The second way is moving forward or backwards
Spoiler:

Pretty much the same as the first one, walking into the thorns will bound you and last about five seconds.

I usually use winberrl in the middle towards the back of the team, firing towards any opponents that may flee so that my team mates can kill them, or using thorn binds to trap any opponents who may rush towards myself or my team. >_>
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 pm

This is SL tier.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:24 pm

this is not a guide on how to use it.
this is a rundown of it's abilities.
This is a good thing for players who don't have it.
This does nothing for people who DO have it since they already know all of this.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 pm

@Winty wrote:
this is not a guide on how to use it.
this is a rundown of it's abilities.
This is a good thing for players who don't have it.
This does nothing for people who DO have it since they already know all of this.

I havent finished the guide as you can see, probably because I hit the send button by accident?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:31 pm

carry on then.

also it would be better to either hotlink or spoiler embed images of this size.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:45 pm

A few things u forgot to add....
-ALE berryl AM is beginner usable(and has 0start up time compared to normal berryl AM)

-she does not have moving burst....best to use 1 wep and alpha w. the drawguns once close enough(I think...at least thats how I play her)

-Also, IMO only 1 drawgun is needed for similar effectiveness because of thorn bind to keep them in place.(except moes that ignore thornbind/shock thanks to unstunnable melee[luto and eris comes to mind, I'm sure there are others])

IMO:
-her buff last too short for the meta(buff should have been around 1m30sec at least) AKA EIWs SUCK don't get them

-Lefty BS is OP...it gives a ton of sup points(donno how much u are actually healed by it though)

-Very hard to frontline medic with her unless its a map with lots of caves where u can abuse her binding abilities to the fullest....Imo backline str/tec balanced medic is most viable(then again I'm lazy, I'm sure peeps have found better uses for her)

This is the build I'm going for/building now, works pretty well
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Uh, for one, EIW increases the number of binds, AKA the entire reason you use her. Second, the buff gives her hp back as she binds things and if i recall, CV. That build has the flaw of having too little hp. ALE Berrl is suppose to be able to tank a hit as she shuts down crowddiving melee, not lose half her hp from something ranged in an instant.

I don't think you need to be giving advice in a bot you barely understand, swordsong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guide to A.L.E Winberrl   The guide to A.L.E Winberrl Empty

Back to top Go down

The guide to A.L.E Winberrl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com