Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz Empty
PostSubject: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Homepage

A trading card game created by Bushiroad which consist of characters from different Anime series.

Anyone else playing it? I'm just curious. If you do, what series do you play? It can also be a collaboration deck(s).
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Looks interesting. I will pin it and check it out after this fucking final.
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 pm

My (only) deck is a TD (Trial Deck) of Vividred Operation~ Luckily I got a RRR (Triple Rare) from it~ (But kinda jealous of a friend of mine who bought a Sword Art Online TD and got a SP (Special Print) rarity card. SP rarity card got a signature from one of the voice actors or actress of the Anime series)

I'm planning to buy a new deck (well, in case I'm alone, which I am), but I forgot which TD I was planning to buy (since it was like months ago)... Let me check the list. ( つ;・ω・)つ⊿

Oh yeah, there is also a PSP adaptation of the game, which is obviously in Japanese language. I think it was 2 years ago...? I played one... I only ended the game once. I can't play it anymore since I don't have a PSP (I borrowed one from my cousin).

... I guess there were no other decks I was planning to buy because it was packs for Vividred Operation I was planning to buy, but I just found one \(* ̄ω ̄*)/ Which is 「幻影ヲ駆ケル太陽」(Day Break Illusion).

I wonder how its playstyle... "To Aru" series is kinda fun, increasing level of their CH (Character) cards during the game just to make it similar to the Anime series' Level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:28 pm

I remember watching someone do an unboxing of an Idolm@ster set. I was curious what card game it was from, but looks like you saved me the trouble! Therefore, I will definitely give this a more detailed read when I get home.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:00 pm

this is a PC Game?

welp i can't have another card game in my hands ror.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Well, I heard there is a fan-made PC game for it... I don't know if it's still available or not.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 am

I wanted to play, 'cept that its a trend that my money is wasted on TCGs...
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:26 pm

You're not wasting it enough... Waste more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz   【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz Empty

Back to top Go down

【TCG】ヴァイスシュヴァルツ|Weiβ Schwarz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com