Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! Empty
PostSubject: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 am

With my acquisition of all the 2nd and 3rd start bot skin sets (thanks guys), I've decided to finally start my own skin website.

Instead of simply focusing the site on just my works, I figured I would ask you guys if you want to submit works to the site, or just give me the go ahead to host your skin works on the site.

CosmicSkin, a website where anyone can have their works posted and hosted for all to easily find, in well organized pages.

The site is pretty vacant right now, as I do not currently have anyone's works to host, outside of those starter skins for Crimrose, Jikun, and Lily.

Link is in my signature. Feel free to submit your works to the site (PM me on here, or post to this topic).

Feedback is appreciated, but please, don't bite my head off about the look of the website. I only have limited options for customization, so I can only do so much.

Last edited by ChaosOmni on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:14 am

Nice. :3
Back to top Go down
sasuke1
sasuke1

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 am

i dont ssee the link =.=
Back to top Go down
Varchronus
Varchronus

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 pm

https://sites.google.com/site/cosmicskin/home
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Ten month necrobump? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!   New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Skin Site -> Awaiting Your Submissions!
Page 1 of 1