Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+71
Silvraph
Turret
Raubvogel
Turkeysaur
Accidentally
Toilet-Flusher
Prior
Frizz
Valkyrie
アゼム
mechaRev
hatsuharo
Sora
Leriel
XiaoFu
Incendium
Saitama
MrCake
Gawren
UncleBobbie
JinNJuice
AzureRathalos
rei_hunter
Thranduil
exoakutsu
Tickle
1stAndriod
Yokura
mogimus
Gerrion
udon-GE
zerocl
Akhenderson
Charz
dsp
DavidRain
AhegaoMaster
Yggdroid
Samui
Stickboy
aosepsa
Aurum_Sol
Zwiebel Force
Artemia
LazFlamme
Shai
KoumakanScarlet
God is a Cat Girl
ziix
Aria
colfenor1337
WiFi
eVe Heart
Shance
Trill
KidGlitch
+RedCobra+
fggt
Pooguri
Axanael
beccadmgirl
Nfi
Koiro
AnTi90d
Astral_Dono
Relict?
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
Moghul
Tuskin
Steffan
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:09 pm

AnTi90d wrote:
Relict? wrote:
I already planned on keeping most of my builds beginner friendly so I can enter nearly any room I want without bothering to adjust my commando.
I used to keep all my bots beginner room enabled.. then something happened.. Now, I only have a Saggy 1 and my 1385 cost SDC bot. I really have to put some shit together for beginner room CFs.

(If you need bucklers, just ask me during bazaar. I don't use them and I have piles of 2s. I'll donate them to you at no charge.. well.. I guess 1uc.. so, next-to-no charge.)

That would really help a lot. Thank you so much.

beccadmgirl wrote:
doesn't really matter about maintenance, really good show here *grabs popcorn*
Show has ended, you half-wit. I see no reason to cause additional trouble for the staff plus the "debate" became laughable so I figured steering the topic back to cb was the optimal choice.
Back to top Go down
Pooguri
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:15 pm

The squirrel is in the basket.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Good.
http://puu.sh/5DucU.png

And some of them loop 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Relict? wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:
doesn't really matter about maintenance, really good show here *grabs popcorn*
Show has ended, you half-wit. I see no reason to cause additional trouble for the staff plus the "debate" became laughable so I figured steering the topic back to cb was the optimal choice.
everyone else but you was capable of ignoring that comment.

really says something.

fggt wrote:
Good.

And some of them loop 10 times.
video offers are pretty godtier right now

look into matomy
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Ya i see what you mean.
http://puu.sh/5Dvfu.jpg
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Kobe is very important.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:30 pm

if when i go to grind matomy offers tonight all the video offers are about kobe photobombing this one poor guy then i will actually watch them for once
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Im happy to know my rinka more better than new one, but still less Coolldown on her rifle is bad for me.
and still can't hit the most far enemy at 600 ranges more often than usually i shoot every days.

now im ran out ammo more quickly than usual and i have trying to get ammo supply inside damtree and cactus but now a bit hard to get it.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Cobra76 wrote:
Im happy to know my rinka more better than new one, but still less Coolldown on her rifle is bad for me.
and still can't hit the most far enemy at 600 ranges more often than usually i shoot every days.

Now im ran out ammo more quickly than usual and i have trying to get ammo supply inside damtree and cactus but now a bit hard to get it.
Now you have to work a little, which is something you are not used to.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

endfield wrote:
Suddenly emergency maintenance announcement while doing mission o 3o

any idea on what is broken?
Eris, Akane, Ivis, Sylvia, Eihwaz Eve and my mind/body/spirit.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 pm

http://puu.sh/5Dx2G.png
It was 0s i think. And some bug fix for rinka.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Relict? wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:

Now im ran out ammo more quickly than usual and i have trying to get ammo supply inside damtree and cactus but now a bit hard to get it.
You can't "work" with Rinka. Even after her autoaim nerf you still can't aim with her.

fggt wrote:
Her new rifle was weaker while moving. This got applied to her other rifles for some reason.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:15 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:

You can't "work" with Rinka. Even after her autoaim nerf you still can't aim with her.

fggt wrote:
Her new rifle was weaker while moving. This got applied to her other rifles for some reason.
you are the most dump idiot that dont know how to rinka.
rinka is the best for side shooter, her ranges is half Arena.

you dont have rinka (" shut up") you not even know who Gujirah-R Rinka and other Elite Sniper shooter like me.
i know what the missing sensation she lack of something right now that most i hate.
Spoiler:

cant aim ? hey i can aim her until now.  Baka.
but now the problem is 90% not guranted Hit at the most far far away enemy you tried to shoot.

usually i have no problem shooting to the MOST Far target i want.

Last edited by Cobra76 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote :
Favorite Bot(s): Connie sheriff, flap jack, Katalina, Luto, Machinetlet, Brigan Baron, MBG-A, Kagura Mai, School misty, Vector eagle, Silvia, Rinka Lynx, Rone amabel, Bikini EVE, oh god not fit any more
Quote :
tuning Victory BR rapid gadling Breaker gun  with hi supply 3x and equip with manimo HD.
now i can do long ranges hopper breaker gun shooters + manimo late CLock spam Troll to my enemy.

hop hop hop left click, hop hop hop right click .

LOL LOL LOL.
Quote :
non tune legion is suck, need gladiator tune to travel more.
Quote :
analprobe, Jesus, Etyn = they are game troller, EVIl, MANIAK that has super bad mouth in game, becarefull and better put them to = ignore list.
Quote :
amateus with rouche arms or go home.
I think these quotes speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Cobra76 wrote:
rinka is the best for side shooter
Cobra76 wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:
that's funny, because Rinka can't hit a sidestrafing barn.

Quote :
you dont have rinka
Uh, good job just assuming shit you don't actually know. I've used Rinka before, multiple times. The fact stands she CAN NOT hit a sidestrafing target, and you CAN NOT lead your shot to fix this issue. If you actually understood what was happening when you played Rinka, you would get this, because watching someone run sideways and having your bullets cleanly miss is a pretty big visual indicator that something is NOT WORKING.

Quote :
i know what the missing sensation she lack of something right now that most i hate.
what are you even trying to say

Quote :
Cyberstep nerfs Rinka's autoaim, and now you 'can't aim with her' anymore.

Working as intended.

I don't think you understood a single word of what I said. Rinka is 100% autoaim. You physically cannot aim Rinka, because she refuses to change her shot placement regardless of how hard you aim ahead of the enemy. You literally cannot lead shots as Rinka. This is why Mighty Bynes can dodge her shots.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:40 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
endfield wrote:
Suddenly emergency maintenance announcement while doing mission o 3o

any idea on what is broken?
Eris, Akane, Ivis, Sylvia, Eihwaz Eve and my mind/body/spirit.
o Ao

cs deal with spa treatment now?

fggt wrote:
http://puu.sh/5Dx2G.png
I see thanks.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I link a video there, I don't know if it's working or not, but you can see me shooting at kururu thinking she isn't sidestrafing that hard, and I still miss every shot. I didn't bother to watch everything but there's a few scenarios like that in it. There's also me shooting at the eve knowing I'll miss but hoping she runs into it somehow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Cobra makes my head hurt
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Cobra76 wrote:
you are the most dump idiot that dont know how to rinka.
rinka is the best for side shooter, her ranges is half Arena.

you dont have rinka (" shut up") you not even know who Gujirah-R Rinka and other Elite Sniper shooter like me.
Spoiler:

but nowthe problem is 90% not guranted Hit at the most far far away enemy you tried to shoot.
holyshit I think I just got cancer.

Try not to call any one a "dump idiot" or a "baka" when you look like you typed that with your foot.

p.s it's pretty contradicting to say you can aim her then say the hits aren't 90% guaranteed
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Rinka is bad bot and need to be buffed haha.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Relict? wrote:
Quote :
Favorite Bot(s): Connie sheriff, flap jack, Katalina, Luto, Machinetlet, Brigan Baron, MBG-A, Kagura Mai, School misty, Vector eagle, Silvia, Rinka Lynx, Rone amabel, Bikini EVE, oh god not fit any more
Quote :
tuning Victory BR rapid gadling Breaker gun  with hi supply 3x and equip with manimo HD.
now i can do long ranges hopper breaker gun shooters + manimo late CLock spam Troll to my enemy.

hop hop hop left click, hop hop hop right click .

LOL LOL LOL.
Quote :
non tune legion is suck, need gladiator tune to travel more.
Quote :
analprobe, Jesus, Etyn = they are game troller, EVIl, MANIAK that has super bad mouth in game, becarefull and better put them to = ignore list.
Quote :
amateus with rouche arms or go home.
I think these quotes speak for themselves.
What ANIMAY is that on your avatar, man?
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Until they allow you to lead shots on Rinka, she's always going to be trash.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 pm

@Shance

It's from a song, sadly.

My brother is a bigger fanatic than me and constantly changes his cover photos and his avatars to album/song pictures.

He wrote:

'荒天オーケストラ' by おどり.

Picture used in the song 'コンチェルトがきこえる' by apfel.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22101301

full picture:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:30 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
Until they allow you to lead shots on Rinka, she's always going to be trash.
I'd just like to point out that Gara Rinka's aiming mechanisms seem to be quite different, that or her bullet hitbox is just massive because I notice the gara version hits much much easier.

Gara version is literally just point towards enemies and mash left click until you get a lock on to something/fire.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Gara has larger bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next