Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)

Go down 
+12
Desu
necrio
Dune
azz33
Abyll
Feign
Mode
Izzy
Admin
ChaosOmni
Courius
MrCake
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Probably not a small company and splash fighters is GetAmped.

And i dont know about holy beast Neutral

Holy Beast? I remember that game!!!

I tried the EN beta for that for like.. 2 days then quit cause it was one of those boring when soloing games :<

Now that I look at my cyberstep folder.. i still have Holy Beast in there... didn't even dawn on me that they made it o_o
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:

CyberStep barely advertises it's existence, and is just touching into the EN markets with CB.... three years after they released the title in JP.

CyberStep is a small company.

And thats why they are an small company, they keep their games hidden, instead of advertise them like other game companies like gpotato, aeriagames or nexon.

None of these have good games, but they keep their game links together so they look like a big company with many games players can try.

Aeriagames is famous for make their F2P cash based...to the point where people that don't spend money can't enjoy the game.

Gpotato is a good company but chooses bad games to publish like iris, aika, allods, luna, that are generic grind games.

Nexon america only has 6 games, many of the games they hosted in the past failed, and most of their games (or all) are NA only.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 am

GetAmped is one of the best games made by CyberStep, it even had its own international tournament with 13 countries as participants, and next year they're going to have a second one.

GetAmped 2 didn't have such luck though, the EN server didn't make it out of the betas. CyberStep simply sucks in publishing. Local publishers often does better.

Holy Beast online is a fail MMORPG. That's all there is to say on that topic.
Back to top Go down
Mode
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mode

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

Thats true All these companies have kinda boring games , even if they appear nice and fun at first glance ( i played most of Gpotato/Aeria games) and i did quit from reasons stated above boring grinding all the way and or unplayable w/o spending money

As CB I count completing Arcantus as grind and i don't really thing it was that boring.

I wish CyberStep would advertise a bit it wont hurt them and will bring some more potential paying customers.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 am

Updated with garage preview and C21's Mt Exchange rates.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 am

Admin wrote:
It's the game that was made before cosmicbreak

-Slow paced
-Open-World
-MMORPG
-1000xMore content than cosmicbreak
-Dungeons
-Space shuttles
-Unbalanced PvP (Just for fun) ^-^

king Only JP for now.. i wonder if they are even planning on making an english version for it silent

so far i get from the preview... lookin how much building and place i can recognized from mission, arcantus and union wars... except they mostly crumbled already in cosmic break... the c21 timeline seems before Cosmic Ark VS Chaos in Cosmic Break Timeline... c21 seems kinda semi peace era within the age of exploration before the Chaos Army Attack
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

Spoiler:

^My fail garage Razz i wonder whats that red flag item though not even sure if its a flag silent
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 am

Cosmic break is one of the only good underground games out there.
Once you begin bringing up advertising and a bigger fanbase,
The whole game play in itself becomes less enjoyable.
(E.g. new games flooded with BR players or *Chan holding their board wars on the server.)

Once you have too many people playing this game,
It will end up being a Maple story type franchise.
Seeking to only appeal to the players who are willing to pay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Desu wrote:
Cosmic break is one of the only good underground games out there.
Once you begin bringing up advertising and a bigger fanbase,
The whole game play in itself becomes less enjoyable.
(E.g. new games flooded with BR players or *Chan holding their board wars on the server.)

Once you have too many people playing this game,
It will end up being a Maple story type franchise.
Seeking to only appeal to the players who are willing to pay.
most games end up like this once they have a large enough userbase
with retards flooding over from all over the internet
after all, immature children are more likely to waste their parents' money on an online game
like it or not, those brats are what's keeping games like these alive
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

necrio wrote:
GetAmped is one of the best games made by CyberStep, it even had its own international tournament with 13 countries as participants, and next year they're going to have a second one.

GetAmped 2 didn't have such luck though, the EN server didn't make it out of the betas. CyberStep simply sucks in publishing. Local publishers often does better.

Holy Beast was a taiwan-based game that they got the license for. It shows with their backstory plot(And poor story translation on the english site). http://hb.getamped.com/

GetAmped 2 got a reboot after the first shutdown, man. In fact, that's where I found out CB was getting an english beta in the first place. http://www.getamped2.com/
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
necrio wrote:

Holy Beast was a taiwan-based game that they got the license for. It shows with their backstory plot(And poor story translation on the english site). http://hb.getamped.com/

GetAmped 2 got a reboot after the first shutdown, man. In fact, that's where I found out CB was getting an english beta in the first place. http://www.getamped2.com/

...and it looks like there's life yet for GA2...got an email this morning from CS about it; it's about to do a restart! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 pm

It could be argued that growing slowly is much healthier for a company, especially since companies that grow quickly tend to fall apart. Microsoft didn't grow that fast either. . .
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

necrio wrote:

after all, immature children are more likely to waste their parents' money on an online game

That's a blatant lie.
It may be the case for maple story since it appeals towards those kinds of mindsets,
But if you imagine a part of the fanbase in JPCB,
Its made up of the computer club,
Scifi/robotics club,
Animation club,
And obviously the kira kira club which makes up for the 60% income for RT and their customization.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 am

Desu wrote:
necrio wrote:

That's a blatant lie.
It may be the case for maple story since it appeals towards those kinds of mindsets,
But if you imagine a part of the fanbase in JPCB,
Its made up of the computer club,
Scifi/robotics club,
Animation club,
And obviously the kira kira club which makes up for the 60% income for RT and their customization.
don't forget those rich kids who hates to lose
sorry if I made a mistake, but
it is the case with every MMO I have played so far

anyways, GA2 finally confirmed final beta
just after I uninstalled my client
way to go...
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 am

can someone please explain the buttons and how to do some of the most vital thing in this game?

I found quest mode and was sitting around the first area when a huge scorpion with flame throwers came in with 2 mini clones and I barely made it out alive.

I want to use the BD I found to create a new bot, and do whatever I can to improve my Shadow Hunter, but I dunno how to do any of that.

HALP!
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 am

ChaosOmni wrote:
can someone please explain the buttons and how to do some of the most vital thing in this game?

I found quest mode and was sitting around the first area when a huge scorpion with flame throwers came in with 2 mini clones and I barely made it out alive.

I want to use the BD I found to create a new bot, and do whatever I can to improve my Shadow Hunter, but I dunno how to do any of that.

HALP!

for the "scorpion" which was a centipide, avoid that monster at all costs till you have a strong bot that is able to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 am

Rho do you know what that red flag item is? i posted a screenshot before in the spoiler.. i can't figure it out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 am

MrCake wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

HALP!

for the "scorpion" which was a centipide, avoid that monster at all costs till you have a strong bot that is able to fight it.

idk... i try it... and meet that centipede at very first level... not in quest thought... and... uh... i bazzoka-ed it dead alone...

buat yea... i think slowly im goin gettin headache due lack of information and translation... so uh... im stop...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 am

Courius wrote:
MrCake wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

HALP!

idk... i try it... and meet that centipede at very first level... not in quest thought... and... uh... i bazzoka-ed it dead alone...

buat yea... i think slowly im goin gettin headache due lack of information and translation... so uh... im stop...

Sorry i really cant find the menu and garage translations i made before and im too lazy to do them again but ill try my best king

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 am

well, heres a somehow reliable information of the interface.
though its thai, it shld be ok.
http://www.c21.in.th/bn_interface.php
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 am

Admin wrote:
Rho do you know what that red flag item is? i posted a screenshot before in the spoiler.. i can't figure it out Neutral
well.. so far i don't know what it does, but i just keep it anyway.
even though the green flag was used for garapon.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 am

So... I have to go to the Laboratory to make a new bot, and the Paint Store to color?

makes a little more sense now.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 am

ChaosOmni wrote:
So... I have to go to the Laboratory to make a new bot, and the Paint Store to color?

makes a little more sense now.
nope, you have to go to the garage to make a new bot, the labatory is meant to make/ upgrade parts and items
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 am

Use google translation for that thai website it works nicely

And sadly to get rainbow wings i need to beat venev missions and make feathers for the wing silent will be hard i have nothing Mt yet.. 39 Mt so far and thats only from buying 10 Mt every month lol so i still got 40 Mt left to buy this month Razz should i go with garapon though? Rates dont look so good .-.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 am

C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 4

that's what I needed

btw... I noticed those buttons are in EN while my game isn't.. WTH?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)   C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

C21 Corner (Planet Gastor & Almos Added)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next