Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pharaom: My New Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Pharaom: My New Album Empty
PostSubject: Pharaom: My New Album   Pharaom: My New Album EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:36 pm

So, with some encouragement (and a little bit of bribery) from my girlfriend, I'm releasing a project I've been working on for some time. It's an album titled Pharaom, and it's 70/30 Psydub/Trance. In particular, I'm very proud of Cyberbug, Mechanical, and Fear, so listen to those when you get the chance. I'm hosting Pharaom for free download via DropBox, and I will be publishing the tracks for streaming on SoundCloud shortly. This was all done on MAGIX, with the early versions being banged out in Logic on my friends iMac. So, give it a listen, and tell me what you think!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsvlqw1v62al3fo/Pharaom.zip <== big-ass file

Streaming Links:
SoundCloud:

3 of the songs failed to upload, so I'll be troubleshooting for a bit. However, streaming is up now.

All of the songs have now been published on SoundCloud.

Last edited by KidGlitch on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pharaom: My New Album   Pharaom: My New Album EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 am

Since no one decided to comment, I guess I will.

It's pretty late where I am, but I gave these some quick views. Out of the ones I've listened to, I like Mechanical the most. Are Transmittion and The Lab supposed to sound the same? Might just be me not being able to distinguish any difference at this time of night.

When I get onto my desktop tomorrow morning, I'll download these and run them in the background while playing some game like... PSO2 or Deus Ex. I'll try to give some feedback if I can.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Pharaom: My New Album   Pharaom: My New Album EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 am

Transmission and The Lab are on two entirely different ends of the spectrum. I just listened to them, and The Lab got uploaded as Transmission somehow. So, I guess I'm going to have to take it down from SC and reload it. I can't figure out how that happened, though.

EDIT: Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pharaom: My New Album   Pharaom: My New Album Empty

Back to top Go down

Pharaom: My New Album
Page 1 of 1