Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental GUNDAM

Go down 
+4
Valkyrie
KidGlitch
Zwiebel Force
JinNJuice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Last edited by JinNJuice on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Ver, very, very cute! <3
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Still can't figure out why people choose to focus so much on STR with Burai, but, that aside, absolutely phenomenal video.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Uhh...? I vanilla tuned more WLK, actually. My Burai has only 15 STR, you know. LOL.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah, but his Gatling is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 am

Nice vid, I love the bots you made.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:04 am

This should have more views
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Burai for Warchief!

Maybe i'll get a fix on mine and play with him too.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:26 pm

If you've seen me ingame, then you might have figured this already, but these are only the first set of six gundam that I have. They're practically complete and ready for any minor upgrades.

I have a second set of six gundam, some complete and others in progress, with names themed after rare jewels. Well, except for one, I guess.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Well, Bandai decided to be dicks and block my previous video worldwide. I get the feeling it has something to do with their Gundam Seed Destiny HD Remaster. It's funny, because they and Sunrise recently made another series by the title of Gundam Build Fighters, where it was about gunpla builders either perfectly replicating mobile suits from officially existing Gundam anime series or making either slight adjustments to pre-existing mobile suits or nearly completely unique mobile suits. Then again, the main character's gunpla was based from the Strike Gundam anyways. Still so much to do with Gundam Seed right there.

Anyways. I'm bumping this because I updated the opening post with a NEW video. This portrays my first series of creations (so tempted to say gunpla, but this is Cosmic Break) with some adjustments.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Stay strong brotha! Love your build Owob!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

@JinNJuice wrote:
It's funny, because they and Sunrise recently made another series by the title of Gundam Build Fighters, where it was about gunpla builders either perfectly replicating mobile suits from officially existing Gundam anime series or making either slight adjustments to pre-existing mobile suits or nearly completely unique mobile suits. Then again, the main character's gunpla was based from the Strike Gundam anyways. Still so much to do with Gundam Seed right there.
I'm pretty sure it's because they got permission to make that in the first place. I'm not sure what you're so surprised about.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:16 pm

You totally missed the point. In Gundam Build Fighters, they inadvertedly promote building your own mobile suit based gunpla. The fact that they blocked my video, over an intro song in one of their most poorly written and controvoersial Gundam series, contradicts that. This is not about permission, but there's fair use against that anyways. This is about the message they're sending out. It's almost as bad as the plotholes in Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny. aka, they don't really know what the fuck they're doing.

Oh, but hey. It's just one video. Who gives a damn? Right?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Bandai has the rights to that though. You don't, so they can technically shut you down if they want.

Also, about the promoting. They promote building you own mobile suit with THEIR kits by BUYING their MODEL KITS. They are not making money off of CB so they really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 pm

I think Jin's argument is still valid though. You can't really epect people to like you if you act like a dick.

When I first saw your bots I thought you were just another melee nerd, but now I really like your bots and all. They look so cool *-*
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm

That'd be quite the controversey, shutting down people over one short song, not a whole storyline, not a whole cast of characters, not even any of their brand products, the officially designed mobile suits.

And you're right. They are not making money off of Cosmic Break. In fact, they should have nothing to do with it. Cyberstep developed Cosmic Break. I arranged one video. It's as simple as fair use.

Let's look around YouTube and see if anyone else is "stealing" this very particular piece. Search: Gundam Seed Destiny opening 2, Pride. Well, what do you know? Blatant "plaiarism" of their song, artwork of the show series, even the entire intro video for both the original and HD remaster. Only a few of them bothered to repitch the audio and/or mirror the video. Over tens of thousands of views, thousands of likes. Still available for views. Odd. Why are they still up? Yeah, I'm convinced that Bandai are a bunch of monkeys that mostly don't know what the fuck they're doing.

But it's okay. I can look past that. I still enjoyed some of the Gundam series they have made.

Edit: Now that I think about it... I get the feeling Bandai is trying to pull something else here. Can you say... Hypocrite? Maybe... JUST MAYBE... they're going to take "my designs" as a base. WELL, WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME THEY PULLED THAT SHIT ON SOMEONE. Oh well, whatever. I need to update my builds anyways. So, here you go. My video update on my builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental GUNDAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental GUNDAM   Elemental GUNDAM Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental GUNDAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com