Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rider/Vec Registation.

Go down 
+3
Shance
exoakutsu
WhiteTofuMagic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Rider/Vec Registation. Empty
PostSubject: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 am

i would like to compile a list of people that are currently playing Vec/rider bots. Its a pain to find the right people with the right vec/rider sometimes. it is also kind of annoying with the arena shuffles to be paired up with the right people.

current Vec bots: Wild vec (AKA the Cawr), Xmas Laz ( flying car), Lark pit ( plane), Megaton Titan, Dieranarcam ( the ship), and medic ball ( thou why you want a permanent rider in that is beyond me)

for more info on riders visit the Guide:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t11438-a-simple-guide-to-vehicles

Current Vec i use : laz, ship

Current rider available : muchi/synoris/pepo torte.

for more vec/rider question, ask me in game.

I will record Know Vec/Rider i come across below

V=Verile R=Rider
Name                        car                laz                plane             ship         Titan
Shiroyasha                 V/R               V/R                V/R               V/R          in Progress
Astral God                  V                   V                    V                                 V
Beans                        V                                       V
David Rain                                                                              V/R

Last edited by WhiteTofuMagic on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 am

Shield nata is awesome on drunk laz car.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:04 am

License and registration, please.

Your violation is that your ass is too fat. Pull over.

Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:10 am

exoakutsu wrote:
Shield nata is awesome on drunk laz car.
she gets auto kicked from any vec if the shield goes down. thou there is that glitch that follows after when the huge gun can be fired even with no shield. maybe they fixed it. but Nata is bad rider.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 am

A few days ago I saw Astral and...mmh...I think Indiana. Ding Nata + xMasLaz. They were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am

Oh hi Shiro. I didn't realize this was you until I saw what you put as your in-game name. Lol, I feel like such an idiot now XD
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:36 pm

i am like rare animal on fanfourm

discovered potential sup core for rider. Buggy core has nice tec and decent capa.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 pm

ugh huh
I have almost finished Die-chan vehic.
But i had no chance to finish him or polish my driving skills since all my riders get sick fast and die in a horrible puking death.
Die-chan is a freaking magnet to damage too =__=. Thats okay for me, but painfull for riders =__=
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Come for a ride with me Tickle. We i want to see that Die-chan rider

Rider for lark pit and ship should get blast guard. think of it as their HPX2 ;ship gets mostly blast damage, and if any of it is to hit the rider, it is halved. for air defence, anti homing bits will stop AG, monika, most ofthe blue stuff from akane/haruka.

ship 's main focus is just like the plane, stay mobile and chase airs. do little alpha striking or better yet, not alpha at all. spam the main 40 force gun. it should function like a 360 rng bomber most of the time. if you slap more guns on ship, you are pushing it too far.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:45 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

Rider for lark pit and ship should get blast guard. think of it as their HPX2 ;ship gets mostly blast damage, and if any of it is to hit the rider, it is halved. for air defence, anti homing bits will stop AG, monika, most ofthe blue stuff from akane/haruka.

ship 's main focus is just like the plane, stay mobile and chase airs. do little alpha striking or better yet, not alpha at all. spam the main 40 force gun. it should function like a 360 rng bomber most of the time. if you slap more guns on ship, you are pushing it too far.
I know how to deal damage, i was scoring top10 with Die-chan like there is no fucking deal.
But my riders just die hopelessly, may be they they really lacked blast guard, that should help alot.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Dylan is fun to ride when it's an indo dylan
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Tickle wrote:
WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

I know how to deal damage, i was scoring top10 with Die-chan like there is no fucking deal.
But my riders just die hopelessly, may be they they really lacked blast guard, that should help alot.
First test run with tickle, ship drop altitude from failed alpha striking. get voxed, stalked by eve. GG. like i said, do not alpha strike, if you fail, you drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rider/Vec Registation.   Rider/Vec Registation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rider/Vec Registation.
Page 1 of 1