Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:08 pm

I want to know what the general price would be for:

3x EX High Boost Betas on a Wedding Bouquet ALPHA.
3x High Boost Betas on a Wedding Bouquet ALPHA.

Or pretty much any 3x EX High tunes on handhelds.

Since EX tunes is already gonna make it super expensive I'm afraid wanting Wedding Bouquets is gonna make it worse. So I'd like to know what people would ask for something like that before deciding. Else Imma prolly go with Cosmic Colas.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:41 pm

most likely no one's gonna do that for you and if they do it, it'll be around 300k
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Moghul wrote:
most likely no one's gonna do that for you and if they do it, it'll be around 300k
sjfbs aklfasd sakfds
Atleast 200 more k and that will be a lil closer to be real.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Alright. What if they were without the EX tunes? Or Cosmic Colas with the EX tunes? I'm assuming the value of Cosmic Colas is less than that of a Wedding Bouquet.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:09 pm

You can grab wedding bouquet at the same price as cola at the bazaar
And if youre not, then u will be screaming 24 hours for them and find none.
And even if they differ at price it wont be more than 10-20k
Thats not the point, the point is cost of extunes and prots & harmonics which are needed to tune em.
Plus time requred to grab all em materials. That can be hellish too =__=
For not extuned parts prices range from 20k to 100k and then to 1000k, depends on retardiness/friendliness/Xiaoeness/jeweshiness and all other parameters of seller.

As for me i wouldnt accept tuning cola/bouquet for someone at cost less than 80k =__=
Becouse i will have to waste protectors and harmonics even on first slot, and it is pretty suffering for me.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah, the prots and elements is pretty much the reason why I wanna just buy this stuff as it's pretty much near impossible for me to do two. Unless I do all 6 of them successful. And that's only for the handhelds without the bot itself tuned... . _ .; I'd buy Generics and stuff myself if I had the prots to support it.

But yeah, I was expecting high prices. More worried about finding someone that'd be willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 pm

coughcoughsellingallmyEXmatscoughcough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)   Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Price Check on triple ex tunes for handhelds (esp bouquet alpha)
Page 1 of 1