Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winty as Mod

Go down 
+3
AhegaoMaster
Astral_Dono
Saitama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

Winty as Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I am worried about the OP because he could be eating hotdogs with penises inside of them instead of sausages.

Because he can't tell the difference between a sausage and a fucking penis.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
I am worried about the OP because he could be eating hotdogs with penises inside of them instead of sausages.

Just like astral can't tell the difference between a balloon with mayo and a condom full of cum.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Saitama wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Sasha, first of all, some of those posts you made were you insulting people and bragging about getting good scores with an AG (oh wow so skill) in response to other people who made posts that had nothing to do with what you posted. You were basically just trying to get attention/buff your e-peen.

Second of all when you logged in the chat box you literally called people out and said they were shit for no reason. At all. Nobody said anything to you and you start slinging around insults for no reason, so don't put up that "my chat got removed for no reason (in other words you got banned)" shit. Someone even took SSs as proof, so good luck getting out of that
The post was winty getting a "good score" with some autoplay bot (even more autoplay than ag). So I answered back with that.

Second, post proof, talk later. Even if it was true tho, where are the rules for chat removal or ban? Where does it says that calling people out in the chat gets you a permanent chat ban?
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Second of all when you logged in the chat box you literally called people out and said they were shit for no reason. At all. Nobody said anything to you and you start slinging around insults for no reason, so don't put up that "my chat got removed for no reason (in other words you got banned)" shit. Someone even took SSs as proof, so good luck getting out of that
This is interesting, can you ask said person to PM me those please?
Saitama wrote:
As long as it gets attention, its ok. Thanks for answering tho, redbrief.
Does this mean you are having this entire thread up for the attention and not seriously getting Winty removed?
I need attention to get Winty removed, since talking to you and giving proof is not enough because its your favorite kid the one that is in trouble. You wanted rei out but can't get her out because Slif won't let you, even if you have proof that she sucks at being mod. Same for Winty now, there is proof that he is not good enough to be mod, yet you keep protecting him.
Except you've posted that same SS more than once.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Sasha, first of all, some of those posts you made were you insulting people and bragging about getting good scores with an AG (oh wow so skill) in response to other people who made posts that had nothing to do with what you posted. You were basically just trying to get attention/buff your e-peen.

The post was winty getting a "good score" with some autoplay bot (even more autoplay than ag). So I answered back with that.

Second, post proof, talk later. Even if it was true tho, where are the rules for chat removal or ban? Where does it says that calling people out in the chat gets you a permanent chat ban?
o >o Oh crap. I totally forgot about the chatbox because I never use it....

Hmm... Brb.
Neko-chan wrote:
Saitama wrote:
*image link*
That image is inappropriate... Angry Chaos
Good enough for me. *Removes it again*
Why isn't Winty getting a warning for each post that he has done with his avatar tho, you still haven't answered.

For Koiro, the screenshots are different, not my fault that you need glasses.

Last edited by Saitama on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Female Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Saitama wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:

Just like astral can't tell the difference between a balloon with mayo and a condom full of cum.
I thought it was some kind of stretchy candy. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Neko-chan wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:

So, going by Abbot logic, you probably eat condoms full of cum instead of stretchy candy. Don't blame me, that's what abbot said, I'm just following his logic.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Neko-chan wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:

At first I thought it was some kind of weird balloon filled with mayo XD.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Neko-chan wrote:
Saitama wrote:
You know what abbot logic is, so now you know what you eat instead of balloons filled with mayo.

Also, Astral, do you want me to post what you said in PMs? And the excuse you used? (Candy? please).
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Neko-chan wrote:
Saitama wrote:
You know what abbot logic is, so now you know what you eat instead of balloons filled with mayo
But I never eat balloons to begin with.... ; ;

Anyways going to put in a few chatbox rules.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
You know what abbot logic is, so now you know what you eat instead of balloons filled with mayo
But I never eat balloons to begin with.... ; ;

Anyways going to put in a few chatbox rules.
You should be warning abbot for offtopic and removing the posts first, or winty should be doing it. I wonder why he haven't done it tho. OH RIGHT, its not me the one who is doing it.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:

Hmm... Brb.
Neko-chan wrote:
That image is inappropriate... Angry Chaos
Why isn't Winty getting a warning for each post that he has done with his avatar tho, you still haven't answered.

Doesn't really matter. While that is true, the same subject was present in both pics, and you had the same goal for both.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm

You've taken my comment about your blatant stupidity and blown it out of proportion when there was no real logic involved.

Good job, dumb fuck.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Hmm... Brb.

Doesn't really matter. While that is true, the same subject was present in both pics, and you had the same goal for both.
Actually I have like 14 of those but I only posted a few here. I just wanted to explain with some screenshots as backup.

Tony Abbot wrote:
You've taken my comment about your blatant stupidity and blown it out of proportion when there was no real logic involved.

Good job, dumb fuck.
Calling me dumbfuck is against the rules, saying that I eat dicks is too. If it was me the one saying that, winty would have given me 2 warnings already.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:

Good job, dumb fuck.
Please don't personally attack others using insults.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:

Good job, dumb fuck.
Where is winty and where are the warnings? Remember 2 of my warnings are because of 1 post each if I recall, so he should be getting 2 warnings.

Last edited by Saitama on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Are you a man?
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
Are you a man?
Yes, I'm just trying to use you as proof. Winty isn't gonna do anything unless its me the one insulting. I don't really have anything against you, redbrief.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:

Good job, dumb fuck.
Where is winty and where are the warnings? Remember 2 of my warnings are because of 1 post each if I recall, so he should be getting 2 warnings.
That was his warning, a verbal warning asking to stop, before an actual warning was given out.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
That was his warning, a verbal warning asking to stop, before an actual warning was given out.
Winty never did that. Blead did, and then winty came and removed the posts (with blead verbal warning there) and gave me 2 warnings anyways.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Winty never did that. Blead did, and then winty came and removed the posts (with blead verbal warning there) and gave me 2 warnings anyways.
If Blead already gave you the verbal warnings, why did Winty delete them? :v

Huh.... Do you know anyone that saw that happen?
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
If Blead already gave you the verbal warnings, why did Winty delete them? :v

Huh.... Do you know anyone that saw that happen?
Because he sucks at being mod. No idk anyone who saw that happen, but you can ask blead, and you can see the deleted posts, right? That's one of your admin powers.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Saitama wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:
Are you a man?
Yes, I'm just trying to use you as proof. Winty isn't gonna do anything unless its me the one insulting. I don't really have anything against you, redbrief.
If you're a man then you need to grow the fuck up and act like one.

It's fucking disgraceful to see a man act like a child at the age of 5 and still wearing a diaper.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
Saitama wrote:
Tony Abbot wrote:
Are you a man?
If you're a man then you need to grow the fuck up and act like one.

It's fucking disgraceful to see a man act like a child at the age of 5 and still wearing a diaper.
Where is the warning now? Winty?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Winty's offline.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Winty's offline.
Is he? Or is he just hidden?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winty as Mod   Winty as Mod - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winty as Mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next