Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick question about Dracken wb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Quick question about Dracken wb Empty
PostSubject: Quick question about Dracken wb   Quick question about Dracken wb EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I have a quick question about Dracken wb, I notice that having 0 tec allows me to fight with cv without the wb being active for a few seconds, I want to know if having negative tec will reduce the wb time even more, or if nothing happens if I get negative Tec.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about Dracken wb   Quick question about Dracken wb EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

0 is effectively negative. The game doesn't differentiate between 0 TEC and -40 TEC, which is why you never see a stat listed as below 0.

That being said, if you have a TEC rating of 0 on Dracken, you just lost about 70% of your Aura duration; always keep your damage stats above 0 for any WB-reliant bot, unless otherwise stated.
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about Dracken wb   Quick question about Dracken wb EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:05 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
0 is effectively negative. The game doesn't differentiate between 0 TEC and -40 TEC, which is why you never see a stat listed as below 0.

That being said, if you have a TEC rating of 0 on Dracken, you just lost about 70% of your Aura duration; always keep your damage stats above 0 for any WB-reliant bot, unless otherwise stated.  
I don't want WB for dracken (It fucks up the last part of the combo), that's the point. Anyways, thanks for answering my question.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about Dracken wb   Quick question about Dracken wb EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about Dracken wb   Quick question about Dracken wb Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick question about Dracken wb
Page 1 of 1