Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. Empty
PostSubject: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:12 am

So, I've been waiting for a chance to stream again and play. This has been on the toplist for quite a while and everyone I know is eagerly waiting for me to play and stream this. My question is, where do I even begin?

Gonna need help, since I can't read runes, need a guild, and need suggested free builds for bots til I decide whether or not its worth it to redirect my queen's funds to here. I will be beginning pretty soon, so any and all help is required so I don't look like a derp streaming D:
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 am

XiaoFu wrote:
So, I've been waiting for a chance to stream again and play. This has been on the toplist for quite a while and everyone I know is eagerly waiting for me to play and stream this. My question is, where do I even begin?

Gonna need help, since I can't read runes, need a guild, and need suggested free builds for bots til I decide whether or not its worth it to redirect my queen's funds to here. I will be beginning pretty soon, so any and all help is required so I don't look like a derp streaming D:
got a slot for ya anyway, though
if you can adapt to the game , you will find it fun
for starter bots pick gathima
and also cannonballer is a really good starter bot.
and also you will get free parts when you progress in game.
and for funds, just a bit first, then use that to buy top piorities which we will tell you in game
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:22 pm

i started with a Sword Wing
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 am

Well, at least we are out of the Victory 1 era. ( ・_・)
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 pm

well when i was on there i put a cannon baller LG on the V1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.   Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally joining C21, after god who knows how long.
Page 1 of 1