Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen

Go down 
+2
NecroWing
WhiteTofuMagic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen Empty
PostSubject: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Alteil, a made in Japan online Card game, was adopted by acoplay, a small gaming company in boston ( i believe), about 8-10 year ago. the game have epic arts made by artists that did some characters in final fantasy, valk-profile, etc. the game is story driven, which is available to all players to read.

(Waifu: https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=918

The current USA game runs from a browser using flash. The game is generally PVP, you are usually playing another player (Iczer) in arena. the Files ( aka the decks) are 5 soul cards ( life points) and 25 other cards used for units, spells, etc. you do not have a "hand" like magic, ygo, or pokemon. instead you played with the entire 25 card, giving you much more options. units, spells, characters, are all broken into 4 fractions/spheres of influence ( yellow, purple, red, blue). there is no restriction to you playing just 1 color per file. the actual game play does have a bit of learning curve due to the different skills, counters, status, etc.

The colors are balanced. the game frequently gets buffs/nerfs to make sure fair gameplay. the game it-self treat new players nicely. every match gives a new card until lv 15. every level a player gains between level 1-15 will yield a card of your choice from 4 cards given. beyond that, every 5 level until level 100 get a player get a new card. beyond that every 10 level. rarity of the card choices increase as level of player increase.

Alteil 2 is JP exclusive right now. new and improved graphics and arts.

the upcoming Alteil Horizen will be a new game with a new engine with very similar game play. the release will be around the end of this year. the kick start have already started. expect great things from this game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/978065956/alteil-horizions

kick start page explains moar!
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

All this "you get free cards per level" is just candy talk bullshit. Like 99% of every online tcg, Alteil is heavily retard level p2w, especially with its low playerbase. For example, in 3~4 years, everytime I tried to play a pvp match, I was matched with someone with at least 50 more levels than me, a decent match was impossible.

The game has no trade system whatsoever. The beginner area is a joke, it has a lvl ~15 restriction that you can get in a few matches then the game throw you to the normal pvp area to fight people with level 100+.

I have no idea about Horizen, but Alteil has a terrible management, it isn't friendly to new players at all, it just  the typical illusion. If it stay p2w like Alteil and you have shit tons of money to throw ai it, go for it, the game itself and the artstyle are really great. If not Sword Lolis are a better option for a tcg.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 am

all TCG are p2w in a sense. not all TCG you can play will give out free cards, along with choices. this is not TCG, its a online card game, trading was never a concept unless they introduce it. i know of people that started with nothing and got to lv250 with no need for money. player base are friendly enough sometimes to give free wins if you ask them. lv does not matter in this game. its a number, not a rank.

they gave out an entire set, 3 copies of each card. that is like CB giving each player a entire set of bots from a mega gara.

management is much better than most games. you can actually talk to Gms, they listen, they respond, they change things. new players can get at least 100 cards off that first 15 levels. enough to suppliment their files. lv15-100 will get cards that will set up playing style. beyond that, the rare cards will finalize many file/ideas.

sword lolis is a fail game, do not compare the 2.
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 am

1 card per level up on a game that demands 3 copy of it on a deck. lol. At least you can recycle them. Also, excpetions doesn't change facts, the game isn't friendly to those who don't pay a lot of money.

And yeah, they gave out an entire set(I got 1k copy of each card before they made them only x3 and able to recycle lol), I give you that. But hey, that was only once, even CBEN gave out more free shit than them. I'm aware of their events giving free codes, but as I said before, only 1 copy won't do much, it's like giving a bot that can only go up to lvl 5.

Well, I'll be honest, some things might be changed after I last played, but if all of that 100 cards you are saying are just starter cards(or 1~2 stars only), they are mostly trash to go pvp.

By the way, Sword Lolis is awesome, go sukku dikku.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:26 pm

1-2 stars go a long way. for example, purple starter now main undead, core support for undead is 1-2 stars, priestess and priest of maddness. game starts out slow for new players, but so do most other games.

they do give out really good free shit sometimes, like over the course of 3 month, 3 copies of Bringer/Dragon slayer

1 card per day from free lotto. the rates are boosted. you can always recycle them. there is weekly Gran from ranking. monthly Underdog gives 10 point cards. Weekend closefile tournaments ( use give sets, makefile on site)

Sword lolis fail, i bet you enjoy NPC grinding cause real players too hard to handle.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Can someone tell me what this Sword Lolis is?

Also I hate online CCG's RNGs with a passion (Worse that CB garapon), but MAYBE I'll try this game out since I still like CCGs.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 pm

The kickstart is canceled, seems like they want to start it again later with a lower goal though
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 am

i used to play this game... until they nerf the main good cards from pre-made decks(i have Sea Sperpent deck and Lycan deck) while the broken cards are still on the lose and abused by the Cashers...

and there are problems in this game:
-requires 3 monster cards each (got 1 5star card? too bad, its useless)

-95% of the buyable stuff in the store are cash only

-no trading (seriously ive played a ton of android tcg like games, and trading makes the game more playable and fun)

-theres a daily lotto but mostly you get bad cards (sometimes you can get a really good card.... again goodluck on getting the other 2)

-beginner channel is fun, but if your high leveled and moved to the intermediate channel, expect players with broken cash decks

-since it has a low population, expect to get beat-up by the same people the in the intermediate channel over and over everyday.....
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 am

I tried playing this game and to my surprise liked it, unfortunately I got stuck with my chosen starter deck because there were no means of earning IG money, due to a lack of players. Nein danke. :V

Looks like it was a pretty cool game a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm

It got a minigame where you can earn the money from that minigame, but for some reason, IT DOESN'T WORK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen   Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen Empty

Back to top Go down

Alteil, Alteil2, Alteil Horizen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com