Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Suddenly Game Cannot Log in

Go down 
+12
einhart
CommanderNorad
0Ryuxxx
Moghul
Codename
Shai
Garmraid
elij48
Reyn
+RedCobra+
exoakutsu
Tryrant
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blazeguard
blazeguard

Male Posts : 22

Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

I think its not CS cause i can play in the other clients(that includes Th,BR,PH,JP,VN), its the government of the US since they shutdown it cause a lot of effects in the economy which i think CS USA is part of thats why they could go to work and i read the news and it was stated that the US government closed all non-essential operations Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 Image10The department of energy involves in the distribution of the electricity to the united states so since 12700 staffs are affect in that department there will be less distribution of energy, since CS needs Electricity badly to run the server they couldn't run it cause of the government , so i think we do not need  to blame CS.  I have been reading news about the US economy thats why i thought of that.

Last edited by blazeguard on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I miss some words)
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 pm

On Cosmic Break website:
We are addressing the current instability and connectivity issues with a maintenance. We apologize for the disruption and difficulties logging in, especially over the weekend.
We deeply regret these issues occurring during the weekend. We will continue to update here and on our Facebook to keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
blazeguard
blazeguard

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Lol i just check it now tnx for the info Tryrant ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 pm

@blazeguard wrote:
Lol i just check it now tnx for the info Tryrant ^^^^
Dat US economical involvement and stuff nearly shat my pants pale 
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 pm

so they lost electricity power for 1 day = LOL.

Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 am

Cobra76 wrote:
so they lost electricity power for 1 day = LOL.

It's just the same feeling as if you forgot to bring your earphones on a long ride
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:25 am

Server's are up

- There will be DOUBLE drops, experience, and UC gain enabled for 72 hours (until 21:00 Server Time, on October 9th.).
- The Gold Rush Camapign will be extended for one week, until the 17th.
- Finally, all players will be able to receive 30 free Autumn Angel Coins by logging in after this week's maintenance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:03 am

Finally!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 am

@Tryrant wrote:
Server's are up

- There will be DOUBLE drops, experience, and UC gain enabled for 72 hours (until 21:00 Server Time, on October 9th.).
- Finally, all players will be able to receive 30 free Autumn Angel Coins by logging in after this week's maintenance!
Probably not what people were waiting for.. but it's decent I guess.

I mean en extra week of Gold Rush Cubes for one missed day isn't all that bad. I'm surprised they didn't turn next Saturday into a Bazaar though for the ones that missed it.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
Server's are up

I mean en extra week of Gold Rush Cubes for one missed day isn't all that bad. I'm surprised they didn't turn next Saturday into a Bazaar though for the ones that missed it.
Seriously. Last time this happened they gave out 10 ro cubes and threw on x3 for everything for 3 days. I think CB is getting lazy on the compensation now =/
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 am

@Tryrant wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
Server's are up

Seriously.  Last time this happened they gave out 10 ro cubes and threw on x3 for everything for 3 days.  I think CB is getting lazy on the compensation now =/
Pretty sure it was down for longer then now, but yeah I wouldn't mind another 10 Ro cubes. Maybe if everyone rages on their forums they'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:43 am

@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
@Shai wrote:

Seriously.  Last time this happened they gave out 10 ro cubes and threw on x3 for everything for 3 days.  I think CB is getting lazy on the compensation now =/
Pretty sure it was down for longer then now, but yeah I wouldn't mind another 10 Ro cubes. Maybe if everyone rages on their forums they'll consider it.
though it's good that we got something back right? I mean, beggars can't be choosers... though would like it if we get better stuff, that's human nature xD
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:09 pm

well... for once, it's not their fault to begin with, now where's my axe?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Still unable to stay in-game for more than 30 seconds...; got a new PC recently running Windows 8, and despite the game loading/starting normally, it abruptly closes out with no warning at all.... >_<;
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 am

ok, I know this is from a different subject, but it's the same problem, currently unable to login because of update issues, anyone have that?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 am

@Reyn wrote:
ok, I know this is from a different subject, but it's the same problem, currently unable to login because of update issues, anyone have that?
You're not the only one, and CS is aware of it. The launcher won't update to the latest version, anyone with this issue can't log into the game. They're currently working on it, or so they say.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 am

Well this is a first, they actually are having trouble with their Installer. mmm CS Cs Cs Evil or Very Mad They say that you could fix it just by constantly retrying the updater, but I have a feeling that isn't going to work yet.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 am

@Tryrant wrote:
Well this is a first, they actually are having trouble with their Installer. mmm CS Cs Cs Evil or Very Mad They say that you could fix it just by constantly retrying the updater, but I have a feeling that isn't going to work yet.
Someone said he got it to work, but I've been opening and closing it for quite a while now. Sounds to me like you gotta be super lucky that it'll magically update.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 am

@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
Someone said he got it to work, but I've been opening and closing it for quite a while now. Sounds to me like you gotta be super lucky that it'll magically update.
Has anyone tried reinstalling the game? Actually that doesn't sound like it would work either for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 am

@Tryrant wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
Has anyone tried reinstalling the game?  Actually that doesn't sound like it would work either for some reason.  
Some already tried, didn't seem to work. But hey, maybe you're lucky and it will.

--- Edit

Alright, tried reinstalling myself. Now I'm stuck at 0.205.0 instead of 0.208.0, so no, it's not much of a fix.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am

@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
@Shai wrote:
Has anyone tried reinstalling the game?  Actually that doesn't sound like it would work either for some reason.  
Some already tried, didn't seem to work. But hey, maybe you're lucky and it will.

--- Edit

Alright, tried reinstalling myself. Now I'm stuck at 0.205.0 instead of 0.208.0, so no, it's not much of a fix.
does this mean more bonus and more extension on Gold Rush Cubes? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 am

@Reyn wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:

--- Edit

does this mean more bonus and more extension on Gold Rush Cubes? Very Happy 
It better be, especially if I can't get my Cubes today.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Okay, how does CS mess-up this badly though. That their freaking installer doesn't even work???
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm

@Tryrant wrote:
Okay, how does CS mess-up this badly though.  That their freaking installer doesn't even work???
No clue, their maint already took 3 hours and now the issue with the launcher has been going on for 6 hours. It probably won't be fixed before the day is over for me.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:37 pm

@Shai wrote:
@Tryrant wrote:
Okay, how does CS mess-up this badly though.  That their freaking installer doesn't even work???
No clue, their maint already took 3 hours and now the issue with the launcher has been going on for 6 hours. It probably won't be fixed before the day is over for me.
I find it ironic that on a day that actually has a decent event and 30 autum coins, it decided to not work again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Game Cannot Log in   Suddenly Game Cannot Log in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suddenly Game Cannot Log in
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com